Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prices????
27-01-2019, 12:28 PM
RE: Prices????
The Julie that is referred to on here used to read for The Circle and Psychic Sofa a few years ago. More recently last on the sofa in the 2/3 years ago. She's a good enough reader, does pack lots of information in her readings, predictions for me didn't all come in though. Tends to say her timings are not great and we have to allow for free will. I used her at the same time as Rosa Devviere who used to read on Psychic Interactive a long while back. Rosa was a lot better in my humble opinion. Her timings did come through for me and she's also got her own website for years.

I think Julie has blown her own trumpet about how great she is. In all fairness, she has got a gift and probably does think she's the best. There are others better, and $15 per minute is a bit too much. She's not good enough to warrant that sort of money.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2019, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2019 01:48 PM by Virgo1.)
(27-01-2019 12:28 PM)Spartans Wrote:  The Julie that is referred to on here used to read for The Circle and Psychic Sofa a few years ago. More recently last on the sofa in the 2/3 years ago. She's a good enough reader, does pack lots of information in her readings, predictions for me didn't all come in though. Tends to say her timings are not great and we have to allow for free will. I used her at the same time as Rosa Devviere who used to read on Psychic Interactive a long while back. Rosa was a lot better in my humble opinion. Her timings did come through for me and she's also got her own website for years.

I think Julie has blown her own trumpet about how great she is. In all fairness, she has got a gift and probably does think she's the best. There are others better, and $15 per minute is a bit too much. She's not good enough to warrant that sort of money.

I have to agree with this statement. Someone I was talking to said that Mattie/Julie was very arrogant with them. She made the reading out as though the person was interested in a love reading which is what readers typically do when in actual fact it was the opposite and Mattie didn't like this and told the person to find another reader putting the phone down bluntly. The problem is when these readers get popular and many callers, they do begin to lose their humbleness and begin to get quite arrogant. I have been given her contact details for just incase, but I didn't realise that Julie Mullen was Mattie and I think purely by how arrogant she can be (especially how rude she's been to people on this forum) and charging people a greedy $15 a minute is wrong and morally you can't care for your clients if you are charging them that much a minute. You're in it for the money because it's not coming from the heart if you're wanting a caller to spend £200+ for a reading with you.

Also, I'm kind of tired of readers using the "free will" scapegoat. I don't think that free will is as easy or simple as readers make it out to be. I do think that at least some things are set in stone in our lives.. If there is free will, then what's the point of getting readings if they can change?

Mind you, if I were a reader I'd probably say there is free will, too. Otherwise you're opening yourself upto customers coming backsaying "you said it was destined my ex and I would reconcile and he didn't, he moved on with Jane and got married".. Yona Farrell believes in destiny and she couldn't have gotten my situation more wrong. She's another overhyped one.
27-01-2019, 03:30 PM
I’m glad someone here has put a mention in for Rosa Derriviere - I’ve had a private reading with her in the last 2 years & she has actually been spot on for a lot of things for me even seeing something around my GF that turned out to be true.
I don’t know much about Julie - don’t like the way she’s come across on here and she was also scathing over Grace Marie which is very unprofessional from one psychic to another. Rosa £95 for an hour or £65 for 35 mins. A little more realistic than £178.20 for 20 mins don’t you think. And she’s nice too and does email reads too.
BTW - I’m not trying to sell her either because she may not be good for some of you guys. CP do have a few ex PS readers on there and one or two from Trusted Psychics.Big Grin

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
27-01-2019, 06:24 PM
Hmm.. I never tried this Rosa woman before.
27-01-2019, 08:30 PM
(27-01-2019 06:24 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Hmm.. I never tried this Rosa woman before.

She is good but may need to wait if you want a reading. She gets heavily booked. She's a celebrity psychic and does a lot for TV.
27-01-2019, 10:31 PM
(27-01-2019 08:30 PM)Susie Lowe202 Wrote:  

She is good but may need to wait if you want a reading. She gets heavily booked. She's a celebrity psychic and does a lot for TV.

Thanks for the info.
30-01-2019, 06:46 PM
(27-01-2019 10:31 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(27-01-2019 08:30 PM)Susie Lowe202 Wrote:  

Thanks for the info.

£95 for an hour is still a crazy price thats mad. i think lots of readers are in it for money not cuz they care for their clients. its always the readers who get the famous people go to them think they can up their prices look at geroge valentino he didnt end up being that great
10-03-2019, 10:38 AM
(27-01-2019 12:28 PM)Spartans Wrote:  The Julie that is referred to on here used to read for The Circle and Psychic Sofa a few years ago. More recently last on the sofa in the 2/3 years ago. She's a good enough reader, does pack lots of information in her readings, predictions for me didn't all come in though. Tends to say her timings are not great and we have to allow for free will. I used her at the same time as Rosa Devviere who used to read on Psychic Interactive a long while back. Rosa was a lot better in my humble opinion. Her timings did come through for me and she's also got her own website for years.

It gets to the point of greed and is ridiculous. Regardless of this reader for me if a reader states in a profile they work better with a question be wary because they are then basing a reading on their opinions. Most psychics including myself will work better without a question and be wary when psychic say they can't time accurately. Fair enough, maybe a month or so out is acceptable but when you are waiting over 6 months and nothing has materialised then you can disregard what you have been told.

There's a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone ,,,, Sylvester Stallone
11-03-2019, 03:14 PM
(10-03-2019 10:38 AM)Lynn Wrote:  

It gets to the point of greed and is ridiculous. Regardless of this reader for me if a reader states in a profile they work better with a question be wary because they are then basing a reading on their opinions. Most psychics including myself will work better without a question and be wary when psychic say they can't time accurately. Fair enough, maybe a month or so out is acceptable but when you are waiting over 6 months and nothing has materialised then you can disregard what you have been told.

I agree, charging people that much money a minute is just pure greed. You're definitely not in it to help people and deliver messages through genuinely when you're charging someone $15 a min. And asking questions isn't a great start, the caller should have to say nothing and the reader starting the reading with nothing to work on. Sometimes things can happen months or years out, but alot of the time a prediction could generally fit into alot of areas if it's spread out over months/years so could be seen as generic. Btw, I like your quote at the bottom!
12-03-2019, 10:46 AM
i cant believe anyone would pay that amount of money for a reading.