Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
ESTELLE
20-01-2019, 06:57 PM
ESTELLE
Hi all, so what are your experiences with this lady? i had a reading with her today and she gave me a awful reading there was not any validations or predictions. She told me 1 year ago I would marry this guy and now she is telling me he wants to be single and not interested in anyone then she stated that he can meet someone anytime and settle with then not you. She sounded very evil. I ended the call early:-(
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2019, 07:53 PM
RE: ESTELLE
I'm sorry, but I never ever understood the hype with Melody/Marcelle. She can validate really well, but I had the exact same experience with you. One call she said my ex didn't love me, next call said he did and would be back and the last call I ever had with her only a few weeks after my second call she said he loves me but isn't sure if he'd be back then said he would then said she was unsure.. It all got confusing. She can validate amazingly well but she is very unreliable when it comes to predictions and I think a little arrogant.
20-01-2019, 07:57 PM
(20-01-2019 07:46 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I'm sorry, but I never ever understood the hype with Melody/Marcelle. She can validate really well, but I had the exact same experience with you. One call she said my ex didn't love me, next call said he did and would be back and the last call I ever had with her she said he loves me but isn't sure if he'd be back because his head is all over the place and she felt drunk when trying to tune in. She can validate amazingly well but she is very unreliable when it comes to predictions and I think a little arrogant.

I have had a few readings with her and nothing has come true. She kept me on the phone talking about he only wants me to relieve his stress for sex. She even told me I will marry him last year. I think she chats alot of rubbish. She isn't gifted. Sorry you had the same experience. She said I was nothing to him and he is waiting to find the one. I got so pissed off with her. I'm.sure if he didn't want me he wouldn't spend new years day with me.
20-01-2019, 08:01 PM
(20-01-2019 07:57 PM)Rockygorl1 Wrote:  
(20-01-2019 07:46 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I'm sorry, but I never ever understood the hype with Melody/Marcelle. She can validate really well, but I had the exact same experience with you. One call she said my ex didn't love me, next call said he did and would be back and the last call I ever had with her she said he loves me but isn't sure if he'd be back because his head is all over the place and she felt drunk when trying to tune in. She can validate amazingly well but she is very unreliable when it comes to predictions and I think a little arrogant.

I have had a few readings with her and nothing has come true. She kept me on the phone talking about he only wants me to relieve his stress for sex. She even told me I will marry him last year. I think she chats alot of rubbish. She isn't gifted. Sorry you had the same experience. She said I was nothing to him and he is waiting to find the one. I got so pissed off with her. I'm.sure if he didn't want me he wouldn't spend new years day with me.

I know how you feel, they get it all so so wrong. Every single one of them said my ex would be back and he didn't and others on here get the opposite and get told that they won't see their ex again and the ex does see them, so they really get it embarrassingly wrong. It's made me lose my faith in readers so much, I'm not even tempted to have a reading for a while, now. None of them on ATA were any good in the long run. Hamilton, Julie and Griffin were appalling just like Estelle/Marcelle.
20-01-2019, 08:08 PM
(20-01-2019 08:01 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

I know how you feel, they get it all so so wrong. Every single one of them said my ex would be back and he didn't and others on here get the opposite and get told that they won't see their ex again and the ex does see them, so they really get it embarrassingly wrong. It's made me lose my faith in readers so much, I'm not even tempted to have a reading for a while, now. None of them on ATA were any good in the long run. Hamilton, Julie and Griffin were appalling just like Estelle/Marcelle.

aww hun i feel sad for you :-( I'm sorry to hear that. I have had stuff come pass on readers on ps but mainly contact but not predictions wise. I remember I had a reading with Evelyn lee she got everything wrong too. I kept on emailing her to tell her she was wrong and then she ended up telling me she isn't reading anymore but she is Hah a the best psychic for me is Baraber from Michelle knight. She got so many stuff right. She is very gifted I should stick with her. She is caring and genuine and cares. She will tell you straight. xx
20-01-2019, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2019 08:17 PM by Virgo1.)
(20-01-2019 08:08 PM)Rockygorl1 Wrote:  
(20-01-2019 08:01 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

aww hun i feel sad for you :-( I'm sorry to hear that. I have had stuff come pass on readers on ps but mainly contact but not predictions wise. I remember I had a reading with Evelyn lee she got everything wrong too. I kept on emailing her to tell her she was wrong and then she ended up telling me she isn't reading anymore but she is Hah a the best psychic for me is Baraber from Michelle knight. She got so many stuff right. She is very gifted I should stick with her. She is caring and genuine and cares. She will tell you straight. xx

Thanks. I don't regret the cycle of readings because I met some nice people and got to learn lessons from it. I am a different person compared to a year ago and I guess I had to go through the cycle of addictive readings for a reason. I can't say too much on Evelyn because I asked her to not contact me again so it's unfair if I begin posting negative things about her again but I think that the way she went about things could have been better when she was getting her friend M*L to advertise her services. That's how I got readings with Evelyn and I feel like M*L shared info I told her to Evelyn and that's why I don't trust them but I will say Evelyn did bring in someone in spirit to me that meant something to me so she has a gift but she gave me some predictions that didn't happen and she was also very contradictory on my ex. Another who doesn't like being told that they were wrong, sadly. I haven't tried Barbara before but glad you found someone who connects well with you. For now I'm quite happy to get on with my life and stop readings. Maybe pop to a spiritualist church one day xx
20-01-2019, 09:25 PM
(20-01-2019 08:17 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(20-01-2019 08:01 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  [quote='Rockygorl1' pid='56297' dateline='1548010659']
[quote='Virgo1' pid='56295' dateline='1548009967']
I'm sorry, but I never ever understood the hype with Melody/Marcelle. She can validate really well, but I had the exact same experience with you. One call she said my ex didn't love me, next call said he did and would be back and the last

Thanks. I don't regret the cycle of readings because I met some nice people and got to learn lessons from it. I am a different person compared to a year ago and I guess I had to go through the cycle of addictive readings for a reason. I can't say too much on Evelyn because I asked her to not contact me again so it's unfair if I begin posting negative things about her again but I think that the way she went about things could have been better when she was getting her friend M*L to advertise her services. That's how I got readings with Evelyn and I feel like M*L shared info I told her to Evelyn and that's why I don't trust them but I will say Evelyn did bring in someone in spirit to me that meant something to me so she has a gift but she gave me some predictions that didn't happen and she was also very contradictory on my ex. Another who doesn't like being told that they were wrong, sadly. I haven't tried Barbara before but glad you found someone who connects well with you. For now I'm quite happy to get on with my life and stop readings. Maybe pop to a spiritualist church one day xx

Its not a good cycle to be in and I'm glad you are out of it now. It's not good for the soul. Sorry to hear what happened with Evelyn I don't know the full story on the forum. I have slowed down in having readings but my reading with Estelle/Marcelle really for me in a bad mood so i had to post. Nothing special with her at all. Xx
20-01-2019, 09:33 PM
(20-01-2019 09:25 PM)Rockygorl1 Wrote:  
(20-01-2019 08:17 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(20-01-2019 08:01 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  [quote='Rockygorl1' pid='56297' dateline='1548010659']
[quote='Virgo1' pid='56295' dateline='1548009967']
I'm sorry, but I never ever understood the hype with Melody/Marcelle. She can validate really well, but I had the exact same experience with you. One call she said my ex didn't love me, next call said he did and would be back and the last

Its not a good cycle to be in and I'm glad you are out of it now. It's not good for the soul. Sorry to hear what happened with Evelyn I don't know the full story on the forum. I have slowed down in having readings but my reading with Estelle/Marcelle really for me in a bad mood so i had to post. Nothing special with her at all. Xx

Thanks. Marcelle seems to be contradictory often xx
21-01-2019, 02:07 PM
Marcelle/Melody always gives me such precise information that always has been so spot-on with so many things. I have had a few small predictions around love come in. She is interesting to talk to, insightful and very good for me with her readings.
21-01-2019, 05:41 PM
(21-01-2019 02:07 PM)Belinda Wrote:  Marcelle/Melody always gives me such precise information that always has been so spot-on with so many things. I have had a few small predictions around love come in. She is interesting to talk to, insightful and very good for me with her readings.

Glad you had a lovely time reading with her. None that she said in the past came through. Don't think we connect.