Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wayne
07-04-2012, 10:29 PM
Wayne
I can not believe that Wayne Issacs is back on this channel. Anybody who has a reading with him is seriously deluded, he is nasty and a bully. I know from personal experience. Angry
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2012, 01:09 AM
RE: Wayne
Who gave this clown work?

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
08-04-2012, 10:49 AM
(07-04-2012 10:29 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  I can not believe that Wayne Issacs is back on this channel. Anybody who has a reading with him is seriously deluded, he is nasty and a bully. I know from personal experience. Angry

You're kidding? Was he in the studio or was he on webcam? Grant Colyer has done webcam on there a few times.

Surprised Psychic World TV have taken Wayne on considering all the negative feedback he's received. Certainly won't watch when he's on!
08-04-2012, 12:19 PM
What was the stort on Wayne
08-04-2012, 12:53 PM
One of the stories I remember is that when he was working on PT, someone here had a reading with him, he asked them if they had a career as a beautician, this person said no, but Wayne kept telling this person he was right, his guides were never wrong.

He has an immaturity about criticism, and made a vile comment about Lawrence (who's one of the nicest psychics i've ever spoken to) on twitter. He even brought that immaturity here when he made an account and interacted with us.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
08-04-2012, 03:10 PM
Wayne's other surname is Kerr, nuf sed!
08-04-2012, 04:25 PM
(08-04-2012 03:10 PM)PeeWee84 Wrote:  Wayne's other surname is Kerr, nuf sed!

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
09-04-2012, 05:40 AM
Oh! I haven't get any reading from him.
09-04-2012, 01:47 PM
(08-04-2012 03:10 PM)PeeWee84 Wrote:  Wayne's other surname is Kerr, nuf sed!

LOL!!Big Grin

I had a reading with him when he first went on PTV suffice to say it was my last with him. He contradicted a voicemail he had just answered which seemed soo spot on which prompted the reading so I mentioned this and he became very aggressive and rude absolutely shocking so I put the phone down, IMO form my experience not a very nice person at all and that is an understatement!!
09-04-2012, 02:30 PM
Maybe he is looking for a fresh start