Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anne-Marie 400020
01-02-2019, 08:09 AM
Anne-Marie 400020
Anyone got any reviews on Anne-Marie 400020. I hear she’s the owner of ata and wondered if there was any feedback on her readings?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2019, 08:21 AM
RE: Anne-Marie 400020
Mhmm. Most of the feedback on here isn't good of her. Just go to the search and at the top and type in "Anne" or scroll through old threads on here like "ATA readers".
01-02-2019, 08:27 AM
(01-02-2019 08:21 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Mhmm. Most of the feedback on here isn't good of her. Just go to the search and at the top and type in "Anne" or scroll through old threads on here like "ATA readers".

Yeah I tried that but no search results came back which is why I started a new thread but will try again.

That’s a pity. I tried her and she gave a February prediction after validating quite well but then she seriously went off into saying really categoric things like the company I’m talking about “ has £23,700 in the bank and that’s good but only half of what they need”. I wondered how she could be so specific with the amount. She said other things that I knew that were wrong and I had to end the call. Will have a look and see what others say but seems like another waste of time.
01-02-2019, 08:35 AM
(01-02-2019 08:27 AM)DrKNoisewater Wrote:  
(01-02-2019 08:21 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Mhmm. Most of the feedback on here isn't good of her. Just go to the search and at the top and type in "Anne" or scroll through old threads on here like "ATA readers".

Yeah I tried that but no search results came back which is why I started a new thread but will try again.

That’s a pity. I tried her and she gave a February prediction after validating quite well but then she seriously went off into saying really categoric things like the company I’m talking about “ has £23,700 in the bank and that’s good but only half of what they need”. I wondered how she could be so specific with the amount. She said other things that I knew that were wrong and I had to end the call. Will have a look and see what others say but seems like another waste of time.

Well as you said everyone connects differently so don't be put off. Perhaps she connected to you well if she were able to validate specifics to you. That's quite good what she picked up there.
01-02-2019, 08:44 AM
Well it’s good if it’s true but I doubt I’ll ever find out if that’s what they’ve got in the bank and the amount she’s saying they need is absurd.. anyway still got 3 weeks left so we’ll see.
01-02-2019, 09:07 AM
(01-02-2019 08:44 AM)DrKNoisewater Wrote:  Well it’s good if it’s true but I doubt I’ll ever find out if that’s what they’ve got in the bank and the amount she’s saying they need is absurd.. anyway still got 3 weeks left so we’ll see.

Good Luck
01-02-2019, 09:34 AM
Thank you
07-02-2019, 11:36 AM
I would have replied to this thread earlier but assumed this was the Anne-Marie on psychic sofa u were referring to. That amazed me because I couldn't see the ps Anne-Marie would be capable of delivering any information so detailed as that. I then realised it was the Anne-Marie on Ask The Answer that you were referring too who of course is a much better reader than the other AM..
AM has been very good where it comes to discussing financial matters for me in the past. Without going into my details too deeply she had made me look at a financial business situation in a different way which made sense. This was about 5 years ago but can vouch that this lady sees and predicts finances accurately from my own experience. Not been accurate about love concerns though.
08-02-2019, 08:55 AM
I have to agree with Star that Anne Marie is absolutely spot on where it comes to financial and work concerns and she does dive right in there. Mind you, she has been wrong on other predictions made that were not connected to work so I think she excels more on the work and money criteria. Just to put the record straight she is the owner of ata and not to be confused with an Anne Marie on ps or any other by the same name.