Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guidance
07-02-2019, 05:22 PM
Guidance
Hello everybody thank you for letting me write this as I am after guidance

I unfortunatly split from my wife which I feel regrettable over . She called me a few months ago and said she had gone to see a psychic and that my new partner was with me for money which couldn’t be further from the truth but also god would smack me for this and alarmingly I would die in my fifties or sixties and has I currently have mental health issues this has stuck in my mind and is ruining my life

I’ve bern to see couple reputable psychics and they say this is rubbish and do not see this. May bee my ex was giving off bad energy about me ? Can anyone assist me on this as I am concerned if I believe it it will come true

Please help
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2019, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2019 08:07 PM by Virgo1.)
RE: Guidance
It sounds like (once again) the psychic was telling her what she wanted to hear by softening that your new partner is bad for you anyway and using you for money.

Secondly, you and your wife should not be relying on and consulting psychics. They should really be viewed as entertainment services because people rely on what psychics say and get addicted calling up about exes and love interests when most of the time psychics are not psychic or get it **scarily** wrong. Going to psychics you should go for general readings a couple of times a year for general readings only to see what is coming up (possibly) and which loved ones want to come in and give you a message.

Especially if you have mental health issues, calling psychics really is dangerous for you and I would strongly advise you only going to psychics for entertainment purposes and not take their words as gospel. Please seek advice from healthcare professionals and the appropriate people when you need it, unfortunately there are many phoney readers out there who will take your mental health issues and your vulnerability and expolit you. Please take care of yourself and be safe. Look after yourself please.

And your wife went to psychics over you splitting with her and they told her that about your new partner to make her feel better, if you believe it to not be true then you know your new partner over anybody and it seems like your wife is jealous and taking revenge and mind games to make you second guess this new partner, very manipulative. Something that you don't need, especially when you can be fragile with your mental health.

Don't get me wrong, your wife could be trying to look out for you by warning you perhaps of this woman manipulating you for money. But come on, it's likely to be that she wants you back and is trying to manipulate (or possibly could have even made up) about going to the psychic and what they told her about your new partner. Certainly when I was going to readers about my ex and they said he has a new partner but she isn't very nice and "isn't special like me" blah blah I didn't go messaging my ex telling him that he needs to watch out because his new partner is bad for him and it won't last, and that a psychic told me that.. I would have looked crazy. I would let him find that out himself!
07-02-2019, 08:46 PM
Thank you .

I am starting to get on top of my mental health and will beat it without doubt. It was the death part which scared me more than the rest and this stuck in my mind but I’ve been told face to face this is not true and I was concerned that if you start believing it would come true.

Thank you for your kind words
07-02-2019, 09:21 PM
(07-02-2019 08:46 PM)Darren cooke Wrote:  Thank you .

I am starting to get on top of my mental health and will beat it without doubt. It was the death part which scared me more than the rest and this stuck in my mind but I’ve been told face to face this is not true and I was concerned that if you start believing it would come true.

Thank you for your kind words

I remember your post from last year about the death predictions. It's tricky because not all readers are right and sometimes they miss details or get it slightly wrong. I had an ex who's mother was told by a fortune teller that their dad would be dead within 5 years and they were all stressed and got themselves into a right state about it. I don't think it's a good idea for readers to predict death at all, even the top readers have their off days or readings and could get it wrong. I'm glad that your mental health is getting better, lots of men are ashamed to admit that they have mental health issues because they're seen as weak. It's good that you acknowledge you have a few things to work on and that you're only human. Best of luck.
07-02-2019, 09:35 PM
Thank you . I would of been more concerned if they would of said five years but they did not pin point it and have since been told it’s not true.

Yes there is a stigma about mental health but truth be told we all probably have a bit of it . Thank you for your kind words
07-02-2019, 09:53 PM
(07-02-2019 09:35 PM)Darren cooke Wrote:  Thank you . I would of been more concerned if they would of said five years but they did not pin point it and have since been told it’s not true.

Yes there is a stigma about mental health but truth be told we all probably have a bit of it . Thank you for your kind words

No worries. I'm glad you're beginning to feel better and you're quite right, everybody has slight mental health issues like everyone is on the autistic spectrum.
07-02-2019, 10:23 PM
Totally agree one hundred percent

I’ve been told maybe the predictions came out because my ex was giving off negative energy about me and was almost willing bad news as she still gives me grief for leaving

What’s your thoughts please
07-02-2019, 10:31 PM
(07-02-2019 10:23 PM)Darren cooke Wrote:  Totally agree one hundred percent

I’ve been told maybe the predictions came out because my ex was giving off negative energy about me and was almost willing bad news as she still gives me grief for leaving

What’s your thoughts please

I think it's a mixture of that and they told her what she wanted to hear
07-02-2019, 10:38 PM
Thanks Virgo you have really helped me
08-02-2019, 11:18 AM
(07-02-2019 10:38 PM)Darren cooke Wrote:  Thanks Virgo you have really helped me

No problem

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Free Weekly Guidance Reading echojade 0 552 28-11-2018 03:53 AM
Last Post: echojade