psychic courses
26-01-2011, 07:41 PM
psychic courses
amazing go on a course or two then your psychic mmmm great
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2011, 11:08 AM
RE: psychic courses
I have seen that HAzel Lee is holding a Psychic Development/ Paranormal Investigation course in Fairhust Hotel in Devon.....It looks AMAZING! Check out the clips on her website......the course has had loads of great testimonials, where people have come along with just an interest and are reading tarot after one day, she really brings it out of you!

The paranormal investigation night on Saturday looks terrifying too!Its all on her website, honestly it will properly spook you!

I think its the last weekend in February but is most probably booked out!
x x x
27-01-2011, 04:39 PM
i also run courses in sussex i love the teaching side it is fab especially when you work with students has you also learn alot too and we are always learning
29-01-2011, 08:02 PM
(27-01-2011 04:39 PM)whiteowl Wrote:  i also run courses in sussex i love the teaching side it is fab especially when you work with students has you also learn alot too and we are always learning

WhiteOwl,

You have confused me too with your first message...

What kind of courses do you run? I didnt realise that you were a psychic and also into the development side, thats really interesting.
01-02-2011, 12:18 AM
(29-01-2011 08:02 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  
(27-01-2011 04:39 PM)whiteowl Wrote:  i also run courses in sussex i love the teaching side it is fab especially when you work with students has you also learn alot too and we are always learning

WhiteOwl,

What kind of courses do you run? I didnt realise that you were a psychic and also into the development side, thats really interesting.

i run courses on mediumship and how the spirit gives us the information i also have different tutors teaching on the day, its a big seminar i do in sussex area at a hotel on the seafront if a deal with the hotel for people stopping over the weekend with bed and breakfast.
the seminars i organise are a great day with different people coming together and how the power of the spirit works and in the evening we have a demonstration taken by some of the tutors and students on the seminar
03-02-2011, 03:08 PM
(01-02-2011 12:18 AM)whiteowl Wrote:  
(29-01-2011 08:02 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  

WhiteOwl,

i run courses on mediumship and how the spirit gives us the information i also have different tutors teaching on the day, its a big seminar i do in sussex area at a hotel on the seafront if a deal with the hotel for people stopping over the weekend with bed and breakfast.
the seminars i organise are a great day with different people coming together and how the power of the spirit works and in the evening we have a demonstration taken by some of the tutors and students on the seminar

That sound lovely, have you been doing it for a long time? How long have you been a reader yourself?