Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Crystal 4566
21-02-2019, 11:46 AM
Crystal 4566
Anyone tried this reader? First of all, I would like to say what a brilliant reader Crystal is. One of the most gentle readers on psychic sofa. She is the blond lady not to be mixed up with the other Crystal the one that reads on ask the answer.

She delivers with such grace and genuine empathy and brings clarity. She total blew me away with her accuracy. I just Heart her!! Spot on with everything.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2019, 02:04 PM
RE: Crystal 4566
I've never tried her but must say I like the look of her. She looks sweet.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
22-02-2019, 11:39 AM
She addressed my concerns realistically and insightfully getting right to the heart of the matter and giving me the clarity that I need. Spot on around my house move without me giving her info and she wasn't all about relationships and an ex coming back which most of the readers bring up. Very clear to me that Crystal has a gift. I would highly recommend her and I'd certainly have another reading with her and leave a testimonial which is something I rarely do.
22-02-2019, 03:23 PM
(22-02-2019 11:39 AM)savvy Wrote:  She addressed my concerns realistically and insightfully getting right to the heart of the matter and giving me the clarity that I need. Spot on around my house move without me giving her info and she wasn't all about relationships and an ex coming back which most of the readers bring up. Very clear to me that Crystal has a gift. I would highly recommend her and I'd certainly have another reading with her and leave a testimonial which is something I rarely do.

I’ve not been having many readings since last year. I do still have readings with Anna and Mandy-Louise and Sara. May try Crystal - it’s nice to have a new reader who can throw some light on things. Smile

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
24-02-2019, 10:30 AM
I do agree. Sometimes you take pot luck with a reader. It's difficult to see which are the good readers on psychic sofa as there are no star ratings as someone pointed out so you take who's available at the time. I've had a lot of rubbish over the past years some embarrassing. Crystal was one I just took pot luck on because she was available, I was so surprised because I assumed I'd get the same old lines. Sometimes you can find a good reader by accident.
29-05-2019, 08:55 AM
such a nice lady but waffled on far too much about affirmations manifesting what her cards say and asking questions the info given very generic had to ask me about situation felt to bad to hang up as she was so pleasant just did not connect
23-07-2019, 10:19 AM
Tried this reader. agree with above mmbr. very nice quetly spoken lady very sweet but gave no valids & went on about self help with the angels. came off the phone with no answers or even proper preds. Also there was a lot of pauses & she went quiet & wondered if the phone went dead.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  crystal 4264 Redroses123 0 630 12-12-2019 07:39 PM
Last Post: Redroses123