Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gone round the houses
14-04-2012, 10:53 AM
Gone round the houses
Hello everybody

I have just discovered the forum today after many many readings from opt 0 psychics and studio psychics. I am an addict and I am trying to find a way to fight it. I interact with PT on a very regular basis and have spent an absolute fortune on readings. They are right when they say there is no difference between a studio & opt 0- there isn't and forgive me if I am being ignorant but you kind if expect more if they are on tv??? Anyway I am another one who nothing has happened for and I can't tell you how stupid I feel trusting strangers with the dearest thing to my heart but its a fix- I can't think of any other way of describing it.

I know I need to tackle this.

HELP PLEASE X
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2012, 11:02 AM
RE: Gone round the houses
You have certainly taken the first steps to taking positive action, because you have recognised there is a problem... which is half the battle in resolving it.

If you think about it all logically, we as people only really need one reading every few months. Try giving yourself a time limit between readings, and a monetary limit. Others on here have done things like treated themselves to something nice out of the money they saved on readings.

And remember, YOU are in control of your own life, and sometimes we as people just have to take that control back. :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
14-04-2012, 12:21 PM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2012 12:22 PM by Sapphire.)
Hello Buttons and Bows. I totally understand your frustration and been there myself. As you are new to the forum you will learn and see that you are not the only one who has been through something similar. People on here have shared the positive and negative experiences with readings and readers.

I agree with Icemaiden and that is best way to push yourself forward. It will help and you will not only take your control back but you will be able to focus more with clear head. One thing is also to listen to your gut feeling as it never lets you down.

You will read in one of my posts, I have put down my experience and how I came away from the addiction myself. I do allow a break between readings and only stuck to 2-3 readers now with whom I have connected well. I will go privately not only it is cheaper but they can also talk about some of the restrictions of the show.

I hope this helps Smile
14-04-2012, 01:38 PM
can i ask who you have read with please buttons
14-04-2012, 02:19 PM
I completely understand as well, and I do what sapphire does now, and stick to the same few that I trust. I also find that looking back through my old readings helps me when I feel I want one. I try to limit myself to 2 a month now but this month I had three, whoops!
14-04-2012, 02:54 PM
(14-04-2012 10:53 AM)Buttons and Bows Wrote:  Hello everybody

I have just discovered the forum today after many many readings from opt 0 psychics and studio psychics. I am an addict and I am trying to find a way to fight it. I interact with PT on a very regular basis and have spent an absolute fortune on readings. They are right when they say there is no difference between a studio & opt 0- there isn't and forgive me if I am being ignorant but you kind if expect more if they are on tv??? Anyway I am another one who nothing has happened for and I can't tell you how stupid I feel trusting strangers with the dearest thing to my heart but its a fix- I can't think of any other way of describing it.

I know I need to tackle this.

HELP PLEASE X

Welcome to the forum, Buttons and Bows Smile

I can only echo what the others have already said. I am also addicted to readings and still cave every now and then and get a reading although I am not as bad as I used to be. I too have spent a fortune on readings over the years and used various different psychics especially if I ever got a negative reading where I would panic and have to get another reading to see if the previous reading was correct!

As Sapphire has already said, trust your gut instinct. I have learned to listen to my instincts more and by doing so it has helped me cut down on the amount of readings I have. Just take things a day at a time and if ever you get the "wobbles" and think you need to have a reading, just come on here and we will be here to support you Heart
15-04-2012, 09:15 PM
Hi Buttons,

Welcome to the forum. I know exactly how you feel as I am in the same boat. Please don't feel stupid and beating yourself up certainly won't help. PM me if you like as we are all here to support eachother. xx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Astrological Houses and Their Purpose dormammu 0 110 21-07-2017 09:22 AM
Last Post: dormammu
Rainbow Why do our situations seem to go round, and round and back again??!! silverowl 12 2,999 04-01-2013 12:52 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  The readings merry go round yourexiscomingbackhonest 0 575 15-02-2012 07:14 PM
Last Post: yourexiscomingbackhonest