Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Virgo1 Reader
26-02-2019, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 26-02-2019 03:33 PM by Virgo1.)
Virgo1 Reader
I hardly use this forum anymore, but I just wanted to let people know that there's a reader on ATA who's new called Virgo1 and it is not me, I cannot read. I wish I could because I'd save alot of people false hope and heartache telling them their exes will be back! Please don't inbox me asking if I'm a reader or can do readings for you, I do not read. It says on her bio her name is Louise and I have spoken to someone on here called Louise who claims she can read, it is a very strange coincidence that she has named herself Virgo1 on there of all the names to choose from including Louise! It amazes me how obsessed people are and just goes to show that these readers are fruit loops.

I just thought I'd give people the heads up because I don't want vulnerable people to think I'm a reader and will help them, I wish that I could read and would love to look into people's situations. I also want people who have spoken to me privately to trust me because I've been asked before if I'm a reader, which I am not. Best wishes to all, and hope people are having a good new year so far and their predictions are coming to pass x x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2019, 01:56 PM
RE: Virgo1 Reader
I've noticed her. Really bizarre, there are some fruitcakes about.Huh
27-02-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: Virgo1 Reader
(27-02-2019 01:56 PM)pasha Wrote:  I've noticed her. Really bizarre, there are some fruitcakes about.Huh

Tell me about it, Pasha! Confused