Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cosmic ordering tips and experiences
14-04-2012, 11:00 PM
Cosmic ordering tips and experiences
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any cosmic ordering tips or experiences to share? I've never tried it but it all confuses me a little bit because Ive read up on it and heard them talk about it on the show and they say you cant cosmic order a specific person, and it wont work but Ive heard Karina and a couple of others talk about scratching your initials and someone elses into a candle when people have txted in saying they are interested in someone so surely thats asking for a specific person?

Also are you supposed to completely let go of the wish and not think about it after you make it because I would find that difficult as well!

Thanks xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2012, 12:28 AM
RE: Cosmic ordering tips and experiences
A vision board is a great way of helping cosmic ordering and they are really simple to make.

You can use a piece of card and stick things on it that you want to attract into your life... this can be images from magazines that represent what you want to attract.... for example.. a picture of a bride and groom if you want to attract marriage, or a happy couple for a relationship... the type of house you want yourself in, the type of job etc etc... and you can also put positive phrases on it, key words, draw pictures... honestly, there is a huge scope of what you can do.

Also, a tip about vision boards... you can also use a cork notice board (I use one of those for mine). It means you can change things around as opposed to making a new one if the things you are wanting changes.

Place the vision board in a place you can see it.... bedroom is a good place. And then spend a few minutes a day visualising yourself in that life, with the things you are wanting.. in the job you want, the relationship you want, the house you want.

For specific cosmic ordering... make a cosmic wish. You can write this down on a piece of paper, and read it every day and spend a few minutes visualising yourself with that specific thing... as if you have it already, visualising how it would feel, how you would feel etc etc.. and when you write your wish, be specific.... even down to the smallest of details.

In regards to a specific person..... my belief on this, and this is only my belief, is that you are going against the free will of another by cosmic ordering that person in your life.... and this in turn can have a negative affect on your own, because you are focusing on a person as opposed to focusing on the type of relationship you want. Sometimes it is better to cosmic order yourself the right type of relationship and see who comes into your life.... again that's only my own personal opinion.

The biggest thing when it comes to cosmic ordering and manifesting the things you want in life, is to change the way you think about them. Think I will, or I am .. not when will I. And a piece of advice given to me ages ago was to not put a time limit on a cosmic order, because then you could be setting yourself up to fail with it as sometimes things are down to divine timing, which we can't always speed up (if that makes sense)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
13-02-2013, 07:25 AM
It doesn't matter what certainly, there motive is certainly, irrespective of whether you may have the criminals to complement male dresses and their thinking are also different .

undefined
13-02-2013, 10:23 AM
Cinammon Girl

I have posted on another thread about a workshop that I am teaching for Cosmic Ordering, which is being held in London on March 16th. It's under 'Workshops and Events' - if you're interested.

You can also see more at http://www.psychic-oracle.com

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me.

Blessings,

Carrie

[b]Carrie Kirkpatrick
Oracle Television
http://www.oracletelevision.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-04-2013, 09:24 PM
I've been trying to cosmic order for a long time, even to the extent of trying to change the way I think.So far nothing seems to have worked.Its come to a point now where I disbelieve in it now.My sister has also been doing it for a long time, so far she has failed to see any results.Both of us were great believers in this art,but now I don't believe in it at all.I just think its a lot of fuss about nothing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star My Experiences Rats Nerros 65 9,541 10-12-2015 10:16 PM
Last Post: Alesha
  Cosmic Ordering Sabbie 8 1,017 04-08-2015 03:05 PM
Last Post: mymy
Heart Near Death Experiences Cruelladeville 11 1,243 08-06-2015 04:24 PM
Last Post: Alesha
  Cosmic ordering Janjanstar 14 1,974 24-02-2015 08:59 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden2
  share your experiences here lindamars 2 709 03-02-2015 10:51 AM
Last Post: yourexiscomingbackhonest
  Nike get different together with imaginative tips on how to come up with first-class aiwoz 0 613 06-01-2013 09:08 AM
Last Post: aiwoz
  Ghost Hunter Talks About Psychic Experiences mecheeta 0 998 28-01-2012 07:41 PM
Last Post: mecheeta