Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TESTIMONIALS
15-04-2012, 08:43 PM
TESTIMONIALS
I took a look at the testimonial page today for the first time in a while and was happy to see that both positive and negative testimonials are now being posted. Its far more realistic.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2012, 08:50 PM
RE: TESTIMONIALS
Dream Catcher you beat me to it. I just mentioned to DaisyChain about starting a thread on positive and negative testimonials Smile
15-04-2012, 09:04 PM
Sorry Sapphire. I was shocked at JH's one!! Oh me oh my!!!
15-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Maybe i shld go and put my two pennies on all the psychics tht brought me to tears so many times!! :-)))
15-04-2012, 10:02 PM
Absolutely ctugs!!! After all you paid for the service it is your right to speak out. The truth is out there lol xx
16-04-2012, 10:26 AM
I had a little nose around on the feedback page and Jh's was way harsh. Ways and means of writing a negative testimonial.. but at least PTV are allowing negative feedback on there, which gives the person looking for a reading a balanced view of the reader :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
16-04-2012, 11:58 AM
You should read all the testimonials after 4 or 5 days. Through the testimonials you come to know the pros and cons about your service.
16-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Its great that they have changed policy. I have now just left another testominal after the first one wasn't posted. Hopefully they will post this one as the psychic was terrible and her advice dangerous. It would have helped me choose better if they had allowed neagtive testominals in the past.
16-04-2012, 06:44 PM
I feel its good news that there is negative and positive feedback, I just and hope that people do not abuse it and do put a name to their testimonial and not be a weak person and leave it off. Lets face if if a person does choose to leave out their name the psychic will know whose written it as they are psychic :} !
24-04-2012, 11:12 AM
PT are still being very selective about the testimonials. Two of my negative ones have not been put up. I understand why the first one wasn't because I was having a rant and after sending it I hoped they wouldn't post it but the other one was constructive critism. I have put positive feedback on there too at the same time and that has gone up.