Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gabby valentino
07-03-2019, 12:46 PM
Smile Gabby valentino
has anyone read with this reader? used to be popular on psychic sofa and is on california psychics i see too. probably i will get a crappy message from her to take it down but she is a reader and advertises herself publically so i have the right to ask for reviews on her
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Gabby valentino
Her name is Gaby Valenti. Yes I did read with her but never posted on here as she also contacted me privately to tell me to take down a review thread I made of her. I have to be really honest and as much as she might be angry with me for this; I found my reading with her to not be very good at all. Things she said didn't resonate with me, she told me that I had pretty toes etc phrases that were really plucking at straws. With my ex she didn't pick up he has been seeing someone since last summertime (none of these "amazing" readers did), she told me he isn't a player type and really cared for me, and that he would be back and we would have round 2 of an argument and then be okay again. The reason why I didn't say to her we weren't connecting is because she has been very nice to me over the forum and helped me when others have made quite hurtful comments to me in the past, so I felt rude to say to her that her reading made no sense to me. But she seemed to be struggling with me, things kept being said that had no relevance to me or I had no clue of what she was going on about. Sorry Gaby!
07-03-2019, 04:32 PM
it's strange why shes telling people not to write about her very insecure. wanted to make thread of her because i was told she had good substanse
08-03-2019, 08:19 AM
(07-03-2019 02:39 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Her name is Gaby Valenti. Yes I did read with her but never posted on here as she also contacted me privately to tell me to take down a review thread I made of her. I have to be really honest and as much as she might be angry with me for this; I found my reading with her to not be very good at all. Things she said didn't resonate with me, she told me that I had pretty toes etc phrases that were really plucking at straws. With my ex she didn't pick up he has been seeing someone since last summertime (none of these "amazing" readers did), she told me he isn't a player type and really cared for me, and that he would be back and we would have round 2 of an argument and then be okay again. The reason why I didn't say to her we weren't connecting is because she has been very nice to me over the forum and helped me when others have made quite hurtful comments to me in the past, so I felt rude to say to her that her reading made no sense to me. But she seemed to be struggling with me, things kept being said that had no relevance to me or I had no clue of what she was going on about. Sorry Gaby!

That’s interesting! I thought of having a reading with Gaby only recently as her website impressed me. I shan’t bother now, save myself some money after reading Virgos review. This is the only place to find honesty. Gaby reads on California Psychics under another name for $10 per min. Her website is cheaper than that.
08-03-2019, 01:28 PM
(08-03-2019 08:19 AM)Belinda Wrote:  
(07-03-2019 02:39 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Her name is Gaby Valenti. Yes I did read with her but never posted on here as she also contacted me privately to tell me to take down a review thread I made of her. I have to be really honest and as much as she might be angry with me for this; I found my reading with her to not be very good at all. Things she said didn't resonate with me, she told me that I had pretty toes etc phrases that were really plucking at straws. With my ex she didn't pick up he has been seeing someone since last summertime (none of these "amazing" readers did), she told me he isn't a player type and really cared for me, and that he would be back and we would have round 2 of an argument and then be okay again. The reason why I didn't say to her we weren't connecting is because she has been very nice to me over the forum and helped me when others have made quite hurtful comments to me in the past, so I felt rude to say to her that her reading made no sense to me. But she seemed to be struggling with me, things kept being said that had no relevance to me or I had no clue of what she was going on about. Sorry Gaby!

That’s interesting! I thought of having a reading with Gaby only recently as her website impressed me. I shan’t bother now, save myself some money after reading Virgos review. This is the only place to find honesty. Gaby reads on California Psychics under another name for $10 per min. Her website is cheaper than that.

You might connect better to her than I did and get more out of your reading.