Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ali Austin
18-04-2012, 11:43 PM
Ali Austin
New Psychic Ali Austin seems very honest and straightforward.

Anyone had a reading with her? How did you get on and what do you think?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2012, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 10:38 AM by homan34.)
RE: Ali Austin
She is new here so, I haven’t got any reading from her yet.
19-04-2012, 10:36 AM
I had a voice mail reding with Ali a while back. I liked her. Certainly no fluffing up and she picked up pretty much the same for me as opt 0 psychic Louise CM
18-01-2014, 03:59 AM
Although she has since quit the show (dont blame her) she does outside readings. I text in once when she was on as she caught my eye with what she was saying and how she cut the crap and just got on with it. What she said although minor at the time came true (a job) and she went on to say about my love life and how I needed to distance myself from the said person as the negativity was bringing me down (it so was!) and having done that I felt better. She also said hi to my mum live on the show, why I hear you ask? because she picked up that she wasnt very well at all (and hasnt been for a long time) and said she is a lovely soul (dont know how she got away with saying that as its not allowed about health on the show)

All of a sudden she vanished, but since found out she does readings locally in my area and she also has a website just search Ali Earth Angels. She's a really down to earth psychic, in fact I had a reading with her on Monday and within a day one of her predictions came true (I need to watch out for a so called friend who will show their true colours in a status update on facebook) what happened? they showed their true colours and I have since taken them off my profile. I look forward to see how her other predictions about work and love turn out.