Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
who is the best behind the scene phone psychic
24-04-2012, 06:57 AM
who is the best behind the scene phone psychic
i usally talk to jennifer c (4242) but i want to know if there are better psychics to talk to?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2012, 08:31 AM
RE: who is the best behind the scene phone psychic
(24-04-2012 06:57 AM)qaz Wrote:  i usally talk to jennifer c (4242) but i want to know if there are better psychics to talk to?

Look for the thread realistic psychics, keep scrolling down and favourite readers thread, then remember it is about the connection as this seems to be key
24-04-2012, 10:53 AM
RE: who is the best behind the scene phone psychic
Remembering that 'better' is relevant to personal connection and the unpredictability of timings and predictions and also not wanting to encourage over use of psychics..form this forum in terms of behind the scenes..Liz (studio psychic can be contacted privately), Colin Cook (contact privately), Gayle Marie (for me gives a great peeling the onion detail on a situation..no faffing). Theresa,Annie (privately)

From Michelle Knight psychics (new users get 10 min for £5) Sadie, and for me Jeanie have been mentioned by some..

Hope that helps...people are saying outside of it being cheaper, psychics are also freed up in what they can say when contacted privately