Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do ppl think of the txt service
24-04-2012, 07:12 PM
what do ppl think of the txt service
the private service i think can be a iffy because they can't see you and you don't really know what they are doin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2012, 08:19 PM
RE: what do ppl think of the txt service
the mystic service is the best service in the whole world
25-04-2012, 08:18 AM
I don’t like text service. I don’t believe in it. I used to prefer phone readings or face to face readings.
25-04-2012, 08:49 AM
I don't think they are psychics they are just a bunch of admins, they always send two messages back, not only you not getting the show to answer your message until 3am in the morning but you are getting charged twice with the two messages that you get from mystic.

Not getting involved with the show anymore and not recommending anyone.
25-04-2012, 11:58 AM
(25-04-2012 08:49 AM)Sapphire Wrote:  I don't think they are psychics they are just a bunch of admins, they always send two messages back, not only you not getting the show to answer your message until 3am in the morning but you are getting charged twice with the two messages that you get from mystic.

Why?
25-04-2012, 12:40 PM
(25-04-2012 11:58 AM)flamered Wrote:  
(25-04-2012 08:49 AM)Sapphire Wrote:  I don't think they are psychics they are just a bunch of admins, they always send two messages back, not only you not getting the show to answer your message until 3am in the morning but you are getting charged twice with the two messages that you get from mystic.

Why?

What do you mean why?
25-04-2012, 01:06 PM
(25-04-2012 12:40 PM)Sapphire Wrote:  

Why?

What do you mean why?
Why are you standing back from the show? yes totally agree with text service..
25-04-2012, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2012 02:46 PM by Dream Catcher.)
The text service is terrible. I believe the mystic team is a group of people with no psychic ability whatsoever and they respond in a negative way because they are not required to leave a name and a responce that is not favourable to the client urges them to go to the phones. Disgraceful.
25-04-2012, 02:47 PM
(24-04-2012 08:19 PM)yourexiscomingbackhonest Wrote:  the mystic service is the best service in the whole world

LOLTongue
25-04-2012, 06:04 PM
(25-04-2012 01:06 PM)flamered Wrote:  
(25-04-2012 12:40 PM)Sapphire Wrote:  

Why?

What do you mean why?
Why are you standing back from the show? yes totally agree with text service..

PT are just a scam and making money. Their services have gone worse and I don't want to waste my money on them. The nattering that is going on in the show is just a waste of time instead of answering people's text and voice mails.

They don't answer text messages, they have ignored my picture messages, they have missed my voice mails, you speak to the customer services and they take all your details and never get back to you. I not only have lost money but I also have to do the chasing. There are many who have experienced the same and the customer service and mystic services are just useless.

If I want readings I use their psychic and have private readings with them and they are cheaper than £1.53 and they can talk about anything and not have to go by the restrictions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Annie Lund text service Purple shimmer 9 1,071 02-10-2015 09:52 AM
Last Post: Star111