Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will Psychic & Soul ever return ?
29-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Question Will Psychic & Soul ever return ?
Anyone have any updates on this Huh
Seems to have gone very quiet again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2011, 07:17 PM
RE: Will Psychic & Soul ever return ?
(29-01-2011 06:37 PM)PeeWee84 Wrote:  Anyone have any updates on this Huh
Seems to have gone very quiet again.

Not a sausage, and there is still nothing on the website either.
29-01-2011, 07:29 PM
(29-01-2011 07:17 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  Not a sausage, and there is still nothing on the website either.
Yep you're right.
Very poor show Sad
30-01-2011, 09:30 AM
The only thing I've seen is on their facebook page written by Carrie saying a new show under a different name.

Looks like it's gone back to the owner in Milton Keynes, probably with new psychics as well. Tuesday Feb 1st was mentioned somewhere as a day for them to start broadcasting. Case of wait and see, if you can be botheredDodgy
30-01-2011, 10:36 AM
Yes, Feb 1st was mooted on Christopher Heath's Facebook page from MK.
Let's see if this is right Huh
Just hope those poor psychics are not confined to those rabbit hutch sized reading rooms again.
01-02-2011, 01:42 AM
I can confirm a new Psychic TV service will be launching on channel 885 in the next few weeks called "Psychic First". It is being launched by the original founders and production team of Psychic & Soul.

Whilst Psychic & Soul as a brand, had originally gained a reputation for providing a high quality and empathetic service, we felt that the events over the past 8 months had tarnished the brand and confused the viewer. We have therefore decided to make a fresh start under a new name 'Psychic First'

We plan to broaden the scope of our programming, with more airtime dedicated to the exploration and education of all aspects of esoteric and spiritual living. We openly welcome the ideas and participation of our viewers, and would love to hear your suggestions and ideas for future shows.

Best Regards

The Light Master
01-02-2011, 09:11 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2011 09:12 AM by Blair.)
(01-02-2011 01:42 AM)Light Master Wrote:  I can confirm a new Psychic TV service will be launching on channel 885 in the next few weeks called "Psychic First". It is being launched by the original founders and production team of Psychic & Soul.

Whilst Psychic & Soul as a brand, had originally gained a reputation for providing a high quality and empathetic service, we felt that the events over the past 8 months had tarnished the brand and confused the viewer. We have therefore decided to make a fresh start under a new name 'Psychic First'

We plan to broaden the scope of our programming, with more airtime dedicated to the exploration and education of all aspects of esoteric and spiritual living. We openly welcome the ideas and participation of our viewers, and would love to hear your suggestions and ideas for future shows.

Best Regards

The Light Master

Hi The Light Master.

Thats sounds very positive and informative. Thank you for this information.

Do you know what location the show will be and will any of the old team be onboard?

Smile
01-02-2011, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2011 09:18 AM by crystal778.)
Hi Light Master,

Thank you for taking the time to come on here and updating us {I am assuming you are part of management etc}

I think you're right, the past few months have tarnished the Psychic & Soul brand, but confused the viewers??? I think you could give us a little bit more credit. Undecided

Is there a website in production, where we can see what is coming up on this new programme or, as you've mentioned, suggest things that may be of interest for the show?

Morning Blair {waves}
01-02-2011, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2011 02:38 PM by PeeWee84.)
Thumbs Up RE: Will Psychic & Soul ever return ?
Will watch this new adaptation with much interest.
Just hope you have learnt from so many mistakes these past few years.
With a launch 'weeks' away surely a website, facebook presence is imminent ?
Look forward to hearing more.
Wish you every success with this project Heart
Admin, could soon be time for a new 'Psychic First' sub forum.
02-02-2011, 05:58 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2011 05:58 AM by Blair.)
When I checked Psychic First on Channel 885, there was no show and a message saying apologies for a break in the transmission....

Am I missing something?

I was told that the new show would start on the 1st of Feb.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic & Soul off screen readers Blair 12 6,222 09-08-2011 10:42 AM
Last Post: DreamDetective
  dear psychic and soul muladharamagick 8 3,156 01-01-2011 09:43 PM
Last Post: silverowl
  Psychic and Soul Bank Bigger and Better mecheeta 6 2,274 21-12-2010 01:42 AM
Last Post: london-psychicuk
  which psychic and soul is better 885 or 945? mecheeta 3 1,823 24-11-2010 03:48 AM
Last Post: fxcoaching
  Psychic & Soul - 2 Channels? Eridanus 0 1,344 14-11-2010 08:08 PM
Last Post: Eridanus
  where is psychic and soul mecheeta 12 3,721 01-10-2010 01:32 PM
Last Post: Inquisitor