Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tiffany
25-04-2012, 02:48 PM
Tiffany
Hi, has any1 had a readin with Tiffany? Just wonderin, as I had a readin a few days back and her validations were good. I just want to know what people think about her predictions or how she links into other peoples feelins.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2012, 03:42 PM
RE: Tiffany
I'm in two minds about her. she is a lovely lovely lady but I had a quick at home reading with her and she got everything wrong and tried to make the information fit. I came off the phone quickly and haven't tried her again. Her predictaions never happed either. Maybe she just couldn't link to me.
23-06-2012, 04:56 PM
Tiffany did career text message for me 2 weeks ago.... watching show now.... she did same reading for someone who ask about job.... grey hair gentleman.... side middle hair partition.... wearing tie.... light colour shirt.... usa connection.... was told exactly the same. Have sent her relationship message if I hear from my bf.... she saying same to another viewer today.... contact coming with weekend away.... countryside.... manor house.... september time.... not very warm.... walking hand to hand in woods. Am perplexed about readings she gave me.
23-06-2012, 11:51 PM
her readin with me was right and one thin she told me was so spot on,no other reader picked it up ever before, it was a big thing. Im pleased now wit my readin
i think it is about the link,some readers for me were way off the road... supose we dont know til we try them.
24-06-2012, 11:04 AM
She talks too fast and uses too many hand genstures.

When people do that I wonder if they are just doing it for show and to try and make themselves appear better than they actually are.

I think she must be impossible to listen to and try and remember everything she has said
27-06-2012, 10:24 AM
I'm sure she is lovely but shes all hands isn't she?
03-07-2012, 09:38 PM
She is OTT and waffles for me, like Fortune said, she repeats her readings to nearly every viewer.
06-07-2012, 11:37 PM
(27-06-2012 10:24 AM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  I'm sure she is lovely but shes all hands isn't she?

She is !

It's like sign-language.

She needs to slow down.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nike free tiffany blue tilbud features found a number of methods to reinvent the icon Jermude 0 478 18-07-2014 09:59 AM
Last Post: Jermude
  Tiffany Crosara Alesha 5 4,143 25-05-2014 11:30 AM
Last Post: JanScorpio
  Tiffany 4820 PsychicToday 15 3,723 08-04-2013 06:07 PM
Last Post: FabpurpleSpirit
  Very unprofessional of Tiffany Sapphire 7 1,181 01-08-2012 03:05 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher