Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you watching the show for a reason
25-04-2012, 05:55 PM
Are you watching the show for a reason
We have all heard this being mentioned in the show "you are watching the show for a reason"

I would say YES I was watching it for a reason as at times. I have gained some astrology knowledge and spiritual knowledge but as times I would say NO especially when my messages sent just when the show starts and even till the end of the show I haven't had any messages answered. I have sat there through all them hours waiting and feel sick how many more vulnerable people have been put through the same.

Have you been watching the show for a reason Confused
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2012, 06:29 PM
RE: Are you watching the show for a reason
I agree with you Sapphire. I sent a text at 9pm and sat through 4 and half hours and it never got read out and they were selling the psychics at around midnight saying "your up and watching this for a reason".....yes, to not have my £1.50 stolen, and see if the show will actually answer my question.

Psychic First had a scheme where you would text the show and a couple of minutes before it got read out you would get a text to tell you it was about to answered. It was only when you recieved this text that you would get charged for it.
25-04-2012, 07:37 PM
I have got into a bad habit of having it on all the time now it's on freeview so early. Sometimes I watch it for a reason when certain psychics are on, like John because I find him really entertaining, and katie, demian and karina all give good facts about astrology.
25-04-2012, 08:13 PM
I usually tend to watch it if one of my favourite psychics is on but mostly because there is nothing else on tv. That's worse though as it usually ends up I want to send a voicemail in when I don't really need one.
26-04-2012, 07:42 AM
I also agree with Sapphire. I haven’t got any answer of my questions. Obviously, I used to watch this show for some reason.
26-04-2012, 10:18 AM
I find that sometimes the show can sometimes offer interesting spiritual/astrological topics especially with JH, Demian, Katie Keeley and a few others but I usually am waiting for a text or voicemail to be answered and like many of you I find it hard to watch the show without getting interactive.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  watching Psychic TV online treacle654 6 1,532 14-09-2013 09:49 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  I was banned for no reason gabriel 11 1,983 26-06-2013 01:58 PM
Last Post: gabriel
  NEVER texting or watching show again! kiltgirl 13 1,991 21-03-2012 10:44 PM
Last Post: IndigoJ