Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Conflicting Readings
26-04-2012, 10:13 AM
Conflicting Readings
I know that I am a bit long on the road to even let this one concern me but I can't help feel a bit flat- as I had 3 readings giving me a "definate yes" and 1 "I don't think so, no". Seems the latter one is cancelling out the good of the previous 3. I feel more confused now than before but then majority rules, right?

Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2012, 10:59 AM
RE: Conflicting Readings
ooooh I totally understand this one Dream Catcher. I have been through this so many times. At the end of the day we have the power to create what we want in our future - don't let that one psychic take away your dream as they may be reading your worry as apposed to your future.

I think we have our own instincts -we just look to have someone else (i.e the psychic) to confirm it to us so we start believing. But once we have the picture of what it is as we want - and we keep strong holding on to it - and believe it, then what you want, or at least the essense of what you want will be drawn to you. Wanting something is like putting a letter in the post - we just have to wait for it to be deliverad. If we worry, we actually slow down the postman, but if we let go and believe it will be delivered right on time. (hope that makes sense) For me sometimes checking in with a good psychic is like checking that the parcel is still on it's way.

Sometime I wish I would listen to my own advice though............
Liz, Annie, Emma- Jane, Demian, Denise, Anne Scholes, Aldo, Karina & Enchantment (blimey spent far too much money LOL) have all told me, without being asked, that I would become engaged to my current boyfriend - the time scales are between 6 months - 18 months.
Tamara told me that I wouldn't even stay with him unless I cheated!!!!!
I have disregared the latter, but it did bother me for a little while. I even had a another reading afterwards to check she was wrong and Anne Scholes in a quick 5 mins, without recognising me gave me the same dates she had before.

So when you are quiet, and the subject is not too dominant within you, think about it gentley and listen to your gut instinct.

This is a clip I have put on here before. Its Esther Hicks, who through the pure spirit she channels, teaches people to become the vibration they need to be to attract what they want in life. In this clip someone is worried about a bad psychic reading they had.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPvkKYxMnb4

Think I will listen to Esther a bit more now, its cheaper Smile
26-04-2012, 11:19 AM
I should have added as well, when I spoke to Anne Scholes she told me that if you have a reading and the information doesn't feel right to ( as we do have instincts) but not to dwell on it and let it go so it doesn't effect our wellbeing.

A good quote to remember is
"the defination of worry - to use our imagination to create what we don't want"

I often remind myself of that as I am a cheif worrier.

Hope this helps Dream Catcher. Remember the Universe is out to do you good. Big Hugs xxxx
26-04-2012, 12:18 PM
Maybe having readings once the first one has played out, or not played out is a better idea... after all... if a person has multiple readings without leaving time in between for the predictions that have been asked for in the reading to play out.. or not happen, then readings will be conflicting, especially if going to different readers wanting the same predictions....

This is where trust in the reader comes in I suppose... also.. see the readings as a guide but don't live your life by them..... give things time limits yourself so that life is not put on hold, even subconsciously, for things to play out....

Also.... if you are having a reading and the validity of the information is in question because it is not ringing true with how your life is, then let it go... but if the information goes against what several other psychics have said over a short space of time... maybe, just maybe, all perspectives should be taken into account, even the reading that is conflicting... but ultimately only you can make your mind up on how you want your life to be and how you want your short term and long term future to be.. as well as what you want in that life and future :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
26-04-2012, 12:37 PM
I totally understand and my conflict in the past was the psychics on the show and Option O against the mystic services. All the responses I have had from mystic services has never been close to the readings I have had with John Healey, Katie Keeley, Demian, Liz King, Sky and many others. I then used to get confused who is right and who is wrong. As majority readings were on the same par, one negative response from mystic service gave me the wobbles and I then started getting more readings and not forgetting the dent in my bank account.

I have 3-4 psychics who I stick to and have private readings once or twice a month and are cheaper. Most of all, I have learned to listen to my intuition as you are more closer to the energy and know the situation more better.
26-04-2012, 02:21 PM
(26-04-2012 11:19 AM)Angel Eyes Wrote:  I should have added as well, when I spoke to Anne Scholes she told me that if you have a reading and the information doesn't feel right to ( as we do have instincts) but not to dwell on it and let it go so it doesn't effect our wellbeing.

A good quote to remember is
"the defination of worry - to use our imagination to create what we don't want"

I often remind myself of that as I am a cheif worrier.

Hope this helps Dream Catcher. Remember the Universe is out to do you good. Big Hugs xxxx

Angel Eyes thanks you for your help on this!!!!!!!!! I have had readings that don't sit right..and my gut instinct is strong..I tend to listen to those who give information without stopping for questions..use language that person would or has used and most importantly has a grasp of the whole picture...I'm in a lucky position at present as Jeanie MK and Gayle Maire have both arrived at the same conclusion for the same reasons..with a full grasp on the many layers invloved..and both of these sit with my instinct and logic..logic ?????!!! gosh
Really helpful to have Annes advice as wrong fit readings can really rattle a cage of already unbalanced equilibrium..
The other thing I have been told which makes sense..is that that reader may pick up the changeable mind of someone..which also makes sense.and lastly there re no guarantees..just probabilites
26-04-2012, 02:37 PM
(26-04-2012 12:18 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  Maybe having readings once the first one has played out, or not played out is a better idea... after all... if a person has multiple readings without leaving time in between for the predictions that have been asked for in the reading to play out.. or not happen, then readings will be conflicting, especially if going to different readers wanting the same predictions....

This is where trust in the reader comes in I suppose... also.. see the readings as a guide but don't live your life by them..... give things time limits yourself so that life is not put on hold, even subconsciously, for things to play out....

Also.... if you are having a reading and the validity of the information is in question because it is not ringing true with how your life is, then let it go... but if the information goes against what several other psychics have said over a short space of time... maybe, just maybe, all perspectives should be taken into account, even the reading that is conflicting... but ultimately only you can make your mind up on how you want your life to be and how you want your short term and long term future to be.. as well as what you want in that life and future :-)

Yes having too many readers and readings in a short space of time can reek havoc!!! They also say that literally it can cause havoc with the energies..Laura and Anne used to say ask once..
It is easy to think that getting more readings will speed up predictions even subconciously!! When actually most psychics reccommend readings once ayear or once every six months and there is good reason for that as predictions can take time...to unfold
26-04-2012, 03:14 PM
Great points brought up there. Definatly the more reading we have in a short time can cause havoc. Thank you, I need to remember that one. I remember Sue Hudd telling me that I needed to calm down on readings when I went through my toughest time.
26-04-2012, 03:21 PM
(26-04-2012 03:14 PM)Angel Eyes Wrote:  Great points brought up there. Definatly the more reading we have in a short time can cause havoc. Thank you, I need to remember that one. I remember Sue Hudd telling me that I needed to calm down on readings when I went through my toughest time.

I've found also to my cost emotionally and financialy that when I am at my most upset I am most likely to have negative and conflicting readings..and this is something I would ask anyone to watch and take care of..its like when you ring becuase of a row etc you can get all sorts thrown back!!!!!!!! when things have calmed down a more realistic reading can be had.....
26-04-2012, 03:32 PM
Guys, thank u!! U make a lot of sense!!! :-)) xxx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Conflicting Readings flamered 35 6,427 18-10-2011 11:27 AM
Last Post: flamered