Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Esther Hicks - An introduction.
26-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Rainbow Esther Hicks - An introduction.
Hi lovely ones,

I have been asked to add a new thread about Esther Hicks. A true Angel that changed my prospective of life.!!! Its such a good idea to start this thread. I love to enpower people and show people they have the keys to everything they ever dreamed of. I hope this thread can help you.

So this is the introduction
I first come across her when a friend brought a video over and when I split with my boyfriend 3 years ago I turned to her videos on youtube - their are literally thousounds and I do believe doing her focus wheel helped me get him back.

Since then I have read so much of her work and even got an 8 page article published in an American meta-psychical magazine. My first article was the cover story - and I put it down to the knoweldge I have gained from this lady. Feel free to ask me anything you want about her and her teachings as I am still learning and in answering questions, I get to learn more aswell.

So I suppose I better tell you about her. She was just a normal lady who was scared by anything psychic. She began meditating and soon she started to get messages. Gradually she learned to trust and let go and let in a a stream of pure spirit that called themselves ABRAHAM. These spirit energies have never been alive, so they are still completely pure and they will answer any question. When you see esther answering, its not really her, its the stream using her as a kinda telephone.

You may have heard of the film "The Secret" where we are taught that we are powerful manifesters that can and do create anything that we want. Trouble is we don't realise it and we focus on the negative so much that we draw into our lives all the things that we worry about, so esther/abraham help people clean up their vibration so that they can attract anything they want.

I'll add a couple of clips so to get started so you can see what I am talking about and hopefully she will make more sense than me. She has a great sense of humour

This is Esther talking about Abraham
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y70wiDqlCjs

This is part 1 of a 5 part introduction to the law of attraction.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTb6mKAwftA ( I love this little theme tune - I end up singing it LOL)

And I'll end this segament with this empowering video. I have written out the creed and put it on my bedroom wall. I read it everyday when I am getting ready.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4zWBHFCmXM

I hope that you have enjoyed these videos and you have a little more clarity. Ask me anything and lets see what we can come up with
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2012, 09:10 PM
RE: Esther Hicks - An introduction.
Your so welcome Daisy Chain. Isn't it amazing how it does put a sping in your step. I have some CD's I have put on my ipod and when I feel really low I listen to them as I take the dog for a walk and I come back feeling so alive. This really helps me too - writing about it gets me to a better understanding too. I'm glad I found this forum.
By the way, I had a reading with Liz today on her private one to one, and she mentioned daisy chain and writing....and its just clicked, she must have seen me writing this today. I'm afraid I'm on a writing buzz at the minute, there might be a lot posted tonight LOL
27-04-2012, 12:15 AM
great vid to add Daisy xxxxxx
31-05-2012, 03:15 PM
Just a little reminder to watch these videos before the 30 day challange if you haven't already. It will give you an insight to what law of attraction is all about.
09-12-2012, 12:27 AM
I saw this video on youtube tonight that resonated with me so much that I thought I would share it on here.

lots of love xxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hATtG8bo...e=g-high-u
09-12-2012, 05:46 PM
I wish. Smile No, she is an American that has a HUGE following. I don't think you can get a private reading with her. its more workshops on cruise ships and groups in America. I think she has toured Britain last year.
Take a look at youtube and look up my other posts and it will tell you a little bit more about her. She is a phenomenal lady and for me, when I listen to her she calms me right down and puts things in to prospective. When I follow her guidelines I feel life just gets better and better, and being human I can start to worry and stray off the path, but a quick 5 mins watching her on youtube can put me right back on track again.

I hope you enjoy her as much as me. If you have any questions about her just ask and if I know the answer I will help. xx
04-01-2013, 11:20 PM
I'm just adding to this so people new to Esther Hicks can learn about her and we can start the 30 day positive exercise next week Smile
04-01-2013, 11:29 PM
thanks angel eyes, i'll look through all the videos tomo, so i know all about it. please count me in for the 30 day positive exercise. so need it! x

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
04-01-2013, 11:33 PM
Your welcome - and I am excited for you because this stuff is powerful and empowering. You'll love it xxx
06-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Hiya Angel eyes,
I'm really looking forward to following Esther Hicks 30 day challenge.
I have the audio CD's getting into the vortex. However it would be lovely to have someone to share experiences with and ask for help when needed.
It's very kind of you to help and post on here!
Also I have read about the Focus wheel, and was wondering if you could share with us how you did it?
Thanks again lulu xx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Rainbow Esther Hicks - Relationships. Angel Eyes 3 3,358 26-04-2012 09:54 PM
Last Post: Angel Eyes