Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I get very negative dreams after good things happen?
15-04-2019, 08:52 AM
Why do I get very negative dreams after good things happen?
So today all my dreams (I had 6 of them) were very negative.

I'm experiencing good things in life, it's even going to get better soon. I just don't understand. Don't understand at all.

After good things I experience, I go to bed and have very negative dreams:

1) Not my house however I drive pass and a house exploded
2) I am a footballer and going down the division
3) I am getting bullied in a shopping mall
4) I look in the mirror and start crying
5) I am sitting next one who is crying
6) I am living in a small room (where in real life I'm looking to rent a 3 bedroomed house soon)-this dream doesn't make sense

Can anyone explain this please?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2019, 02:18 AM (This post was last modified: 17-04-2019 02:19 AM by Draxler.)
RE: Why do I get very negative dreams after good things happen?
Even yesterday and now I continue to have bad dreams:

-4 dreams of living in destitude

I'll never understand, I'm a nice person who does many good things. I'm very spiritual too and well read in law of attraction.
17-04-2019, 08:55 PM
This is why I am strongly against the whole concept of "Law of Attraction". It isn't positive as it makes out. I've seen too many people on these boards who practice it worry they aren't doing good enough affirmations etc or they did things wrong. If there was such thing as LOA that would mean that we could always have positive things just by doing and being positive and life doesn't work like that. Sometimes things aren't meant to work out and bad things happen..it',s life and we will not always get what we want. I am strongly against LOA.. it never has worked for me, only the opposite.

People who follow LOA think that negativity brings negativity but I think that obsessively working hard and positive to get your ex to come back or other things to work out can be just as damaging because I've seen all too many times people on boards like these say "I don't understand I worked so hard too I did positive karma and positive things and nothing happened only the opposite". It puts pressure on people and makes them worry more. Also it is false positivity. People are doing good karma and positive to get things that they want.. They aren't always exactly doing things to be genuine.. they are doing it to help themselves and get the affirmations that they wish for from "LOA".
19-04-2019, 04:08 PM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2019 04:10 PM by Draxler.)
Thanks for your comments and insights Virgo1.

I'm quite experienced with the whole LOA thing read all the main books such as Deepak Chopra, Abe, Ponder, Seth, Wayne Dyer, even many more. Most of the time it doesn't work for me and believe me I'm very much in depth with this whole stuff. I could even hold a PHD in this.

I agree, good people can experience bad things and that's just life unfortunately. Life is life.
19-04-2019, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2019 06:04 PM by Virgo1.)
You're welcome. In my experience law of attraction has never worked. Infact the more positive about things I am and hopeful and the more energy i put into things the opposite happens. If I have a relaxed way of thinking about things and infact am negative and doubtful of things is when things seem to happen. Law of attraction has never worked for me and I fully believe that things are predestined and we cannot change outcomes. If you have such knowledge in this area then perhaps you surely have knowledge on dreams yourself ? Dreams alot of the time mean nothing. I've had dreams about my ex missing me and wanting to come back sad, and in reality the opposite happened. I pay no attention to them. I wouldn't worry too much about dreams most of the time they make no sense and are based on your worst fears or anxiety. Even subconscious ones.
20-04-2019, 11:57 PM
Thank you for your insights Virgo1.

I too think things are predestined and free will is also applied here.

It does make sense that dreams are about your worst fears or anxiety.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is the reason I suffer from sad things? Draxler 0 131 08-05-2019 06:46 AM
Last Post: Draxler
  Dreams Blair 37 12,535 27-01-2016 09:30 AM
Last Post: janaan
  Prophetic Dreams kimryu 3 1,663 08-01-2016 04:35 PM
Last Post: Pink Pearl