Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Removing negative feedback
01-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Removing negative feedback
Has anyone noticed this? I saw negative feedback for Gayle Marie then a little while later it was removed. I don't understand why PTV would do that as obviously people like myself would see that they had removed it and it makes you very wary!! I feel people should be allowed to view all feedback good or bad.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2012, 06:41 PM
RE: Removing negative feedback
I can see why as some of the criticism has verged on the personal (how many lives has he ruined) It is similar to ratemyteacher.com. They can say anything and that teacher's reputation is destroyed. even handedness yes, outright hammering someone, definitely not
02-05-2012, 09:32 AM
(01-05-2012 05:48 PM)alf0406 Wrote:  Has anyone noticed this? I saw negative feedback for Gayle Marie then a little while later it was removed. I don't understand why PTV would do that as obviously people like myself would see that they had removed it and it makes you very wary!! I feel people should be allowed to view all feedback good or bad.

What did it say? and yes I have noticed
02-05-2012, 10:01 AM
(02-05-2012 09:32 AM)flamered Wrote:  
(01-05-2012 05:48 PM)alf0406 Wrote:  Has anyone noticed this? I saw negative feedback for Gayle Marie then a little while later it was removed. I don't understand why PTV would do that as obviously people like myself would see that they had removed it and it makes you very wary!! I feel people should be allowed to view all feedback good or bad.

What did it say? and yes I have noticed

Because after sometime that negative feedback was removed.
02-05-2012, 11:23 AM
I don't write testimonials but saw a few where a positive testimonial follows a negative and criticizes the negative testimonial. I won't be surprised it PT are editing any testimonials or even making up the good one themselves for their readers to attract more business.
02-05-2012, 11:36 AM
(02-05-2012 11:23 AM)Sapphire Wrote:  I don't write testimonials but saw a few where a positive testimonial follows a negative and criticizes the negative testimonial. I won't be surprised it PT are editing any testimonials or even making up the good one themselves for their readers to attract more business.

Yes i have noticed this!! so i sent in a fdbk saying no one as the right to condemn anyone when they send negative fdbak in it wasnt posted!! typical
02-05-2012, 02:36 PM
I have noticed this also and have also taken note that Psychic Todays activity on here has been minimal lately (no studio schedule updates etc). Could this be because they are avoiding the "Customer Complaints" they posted recently???
02-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Well in my experience (and can't speak for predictions) GM has been one of the few psychics to get the depth of understanding without prompting or direct questioning..so she has my vote
02-05-2012, 05:15 PM
(02-05-2012 02:36 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  I have noticed this also and have also taken note that Psychic Todays activity on here has been minimal lately (no studio schedule updates etc). Could this be because they are avoiding the "Customer Complaints" they posted recently???

I sent Psychic Today a private message regarding the post I put on the "Customer Complaints" thread a couple of days ago and they haven't replied and they haven't responded to the posts on that thread.

What's the point in putting a thread like this on the forum when they don't even have the decency to answer them? Dodgy
03-05-2012, 10:12 AM
It basically said that this lady had been having readings with Gayle Marie for 6 months regarding a love interest, and basically everything that was predicted did not happen.
Predictions are not something to live your life by and I think that people can live there life by them and it helps to show all feedback so the person/people who is having a reading is reminded that not all predictions happen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Approx 1000 positive dreams of her, but today only negative dreams Castro 1 133 13-06-2017 12:05 AM
Last Post: Pink Pearl
  Feedback for Hazel Lee Snowqueen 35 6,739 19-02-2015 11:02 AM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
Shocked Feedback about Psychic MINA Happy_go_girl 11 2,175 16-12-2014 08:11 PM
Last Post: Twilight
  Negative Interaction on Psychic Forum Ella Hardy 19 3,039 10-05-2013 02:53 PM
Last Post: chrisw316
  PT are finally putting negative and positive feedback on there website Gem_0923 2 968 11-01-2013 12:54 AM
Last Post: Dom
  Why does Psychic TV refrain from publishing negative comments on their site? Blair 76 22,488 02-07-2011 08:59 PM
Last Post: kiltgirl