Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Time frame
08-05-2012, 07:57 PM
Time frame
Why do psychic keep giving time frames as they keep saying that spirit timing is different from the "earthy" ones???
It does not make any sense and I am wondering if it s not just a trick to get us hooked : when it does not happen, we call back. And the defense they have is either the reason i gave above or that by waiting for the prediction to happen we have changed the course of things or delayed the process.

I have been calling too many readers recently, I have become confused and I am now in the process of trying to stop that for a while (until I trust my own powers again...). It seems my life has been stopped since I have entered to that vicious cycle... Let's see!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: Time frame
(08-05-2012 07:57 PM)moha Wrote:  Why do psychic keep giving time frames as they keep saying that spirit timing is different from the "earthy" ones???
It does not make any sense and I am wondering if it s not just a trick to get us hooked : when it does not happen, we call back. And the defense they have is either the reason i gave above or that by waiting for the prediction to happen we have changed the course of things or delayed the process.

I have been calling too many readers recently, I have become confused and I am now in the process of trying to stop that for a while (until I trust my own powers again...). It seems my life has been stopped since I have entered to that vicious cycle... Let's see!

Don't fall pray of them there is always a reason why the time frames don't happen. I am told it will happen but you are in a waiting room ....ha thought about that the other day while i was in the hospital lol maybe they can be right
09-05-2012, 03:13 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2012 03:17 PM by Dream Catcher.)
Its a very taboo subject. However I do believe that once you get a prediction it is yours to keep but love predictions are harder for a psychic because they are in a battle against anothers "free will" that is often why they nail a career reading with timings etc but the love one is more difficult to grasp.

I am also a believer that if you are given the correct guidence & you follow it step by step the outcome you have been told about will come to fruition. For example if you join a slimming group you will get the support of the team leader and a healthy eating sheet but if you choose to not follow it and not exercise you won't loose weight- so in a way a psychic reading is similar to that one example.

Oh and another thing you have to be ready- a year ago I "WANTED" the relationship and I still do but I had to do a lot of work on myself because I wouldn't have had the capacity to deal with it then and now I am a far more mature, less intense & happy person. In this "waiting zone" I have learned to honour myself.

Ultimately we can control our own destiny.
09-05-2012, 06:08 PM
Dream Catcher!

Thank you its sooooooo good for the little reminder, having suffered a c*** day, this is exactly what I need.

Thank you! Heart

(09-05-2012 03:13 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  Its a very taboo subject. However I do believe that once you get a prediction it is yours to keep but love predictions are harder for a psychic because they are in a battle against anothers "free will" that is often why they nail a career reading with timings etc but the love one is more difficult to grasp.

I am also a believer that if you are given the correct guidence & you follow it step by step the outcome you have been told about will come to fruition. For example if you join a slimming group you will get the support of the team leader and a healthy eating sheet but if you choose to not follow it and not exercise you won't loose weight- so in a way a psychic reading is similar to that one example.

Oh and another thing you have to be ready- a year ago I "WANTED" the relationship and I still do but I had to do a lot of work on myself because I wouldn't have had the capacity to deal with it then and now I am a far more mature, less intense & happy person. In this "waiting zone" I have learned to honour myself.

Ultimately we can control our own destiny.
10-05-2012, 11:15 AM
Hope you are feeling better today Sweetness xxx
10-05-2012, 08:49 PM
Hey Dream Catcher,

I have had a good day today, thank you much better then yesterday,loving all your updates x x x x

(10-05-2012 11:15 AM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  Hope you are feeling better today Sweetness xxx
11-05-2012, 06:16 AM
Many thanks all for your feedbacks. It makes much more sense. L
et's get ready then Smile x
21-06-2012, 12:11 PM
Timings are often off somethings mentioned years ago are only coming into play only now..and my love readings now that I have faith in as they seem to meet common sense and magic in the face, is that there were no timings given as they explained x, y and z needed to happen first..so timings were held back as the psychic said she did not want me to keep calling back or feel let down when the timelines kept passing......and since I know the situation to be tied up to things like the global economy this makes very real sense!!!!!!!!! Ultimately it can be good not to ask for timelines and to set ones own limits.....and to use the 'waiting' room as a period of growth, time to be selfish, and time to really explore things that may be tricky once in a relationship......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is this the ghostliest photobomb of all time? dormammu 1 270 20-03-2017 07:42 PM
Last Post: roywilljenks
  Time to go agoodpsychic 2 647 28-08-2016 09:12 PM
Last Post: Cruelladeville
  My all time top 7 and /worst 5 psychics iamacolincookfan 44 26,073 15-03-2016 09:08 PM
Last Post: janaan
  Christmas full moon to arrive for 1st time since 1977 Mediums Now 3 327 12-12-2015 01:25 AM
Last Post: Sabbie
  About time the psychics have their say Mitzi 14 2,065 03-08-2015 10:29 AM
Last Post: Yogabunny
  I think it's time to call it a day: Noble Hunertus 21 2,580 23-06-2015 03:57 PM
Last Post: DogLover11
  This time I really am gone iamacolincookfan 6 1,071 08-08-2014 12:47 PM
Last Post: pollypocket
  pt new time and shop gabriel 0 696 01-07-2013 05:27 PM
Last Post: gabriel