Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fear is Faith in Reverse
09-05-2012, 11:47 PM
Rainbow Fear is Faith in Reverse
Fear is Faith in Reverse

I saw this quote on FB yesterday and it was a light bulb going on for me. Fear has such a powerful strong emotional energy and the more we think about the fears, the stronger they and bigger they become and the worse we feel and .....because its an attraction based universe the more crap we create for ourselves.

I have been in such a bad place this last couple few weeks. I have been reading all the wonderful posts on here and didn't want to pull people down with what I was going through. I had created a total drama in my head and thought my relationship was ending. I thought what a lot of Bullshit PTV, selling my fairy stories about big suprises in April and May and proposels and moving in with my boyfriend this year.

I was convinced it was heading for an ending. I must have emptied my back account on PTV trying to find out what was going on. The all told me to stop panicking. But the drama grew in my head to the point where I had to confront my man and possibly lose him in doing it....

I had picked up the wrong end of many sticks .....
And that hurt him, but he listened and understood why I had.

One of my issues was meeting his child. I want to be a full part of their lives and he is being a good but over protective father. He wasn't ready to take that step and I had to accept it. ( so the psychics are shit I thought)

so I spent the last few days emmersing myself in Esther Hicks to pull me out of my sad place. I let go and today when I took the dog for a walk i just said to the universe "Ok. I trust you. The timings for everything are perfect and all is well. I've stated what I want, i'm letting go of the oars now, I have stopped fighting and I have faith what ever is meant to be for me will happen in the right space and time"

Tonight at 7pm, he suprised me with a skype call with his child. He introduced us.

That to me is the most beautiful and amazing thing to happen to me ever. I know he is serious about me now.

So ..... Looking through my notes....
Aldo told me there would be a big surprise in May
Anne Scholes, Emma - Jane said i would meet the child in April (not far off)
Liz said it would be a matter of weeks ( that was a couple of weeks ago)

He also told me he wanted to move in with me Smile he's not ready yet, but it is on his mind

Liz told me he was thinking about it.
Emma-Jane says we will be talking about it in June. I'll keep you posted.

I am now cold turkey on the phones. I need to practise what I preach, but I am still learning.

I know it might not seem a lot, but it is HUGE where i am standing and shows me miracles can happen.

xxxx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2012, 12:08 AM
RE: Fear is Faith in Reverse
haha our men are the same then. I actually wrote him an email on anne scholes advise, but decided to read it to him instead so he could hear the intent and not pick up the wrong things. he was shocked and defensive, but he did listen. I was proud of him and us actually. i think its given us strength in the end.

Esther is my angel. I'll have to post some more on here soon.

Our stories are quiet similar. Which means our futures sound fantastic. Wink
10-05-2012, 08:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2012 08:55 PM by flamered.)
I think it is human lol..we can be strong and positive but sometimes it can just go!!! particularly in situations which are working at a different pace to us..its a bit like emotional indigestion...it sounds like Liz is good for you. but also sometimes it can be good to place nervy energy which is of the tripping up kind into the gym or something also..instead of some readings as one can get the high and get strong and steady...when the mind is running away on fast forward...what I have learnt is to try not to feed the fear and do some things which remind myself that I trust myself...!!! Sounds positive and brave and clear what you did with the read email and wise to think about reading it to him..

In another thread you mention that Liz helped you see compassion instead of anger..I think also..when I get angry with someone because of what they have/haven't done I then feel stupid.for having faith..then fearful..but compassion because of understanding ..can be powerful..and yes small miracles..can be huge x
10-05-2012, 09:48 PM
I can relate a lot to the posts on here as I do tend to make mountains out of molehills and over think things to the point where I have created a monster where there wasn't one. I used to be very much a people pleaser and was afraid to say to my boyfriends if I was upset about something in case it drove them away. After the experience I went through with my son's dad and becoming a mother, it has made me a stronger person and certainly with my ex, there have been a couple of occasions where I haven't been happy with what's going on and have just come out and told him. I was still scared of how he would react and worried that it might make him back off but a voice inside me said that I had to be true to me and if it drove him away then he wasn't worth it in the first place. Needless to say even though I laid my cards on the table with my ex and also last week told him I wasn't happy with a situation that happened, he is still in my life.

I do still worry about how he feels and do find myself needing that reassurance from psychics from time to time so don't think I am there yet with fully letting go of the fear even though I have proved to myself that I can do it.
16-05-2012, 02:55 PM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2012 02:56 PM by Dream Catcher.)
Thank yo Angel Eyes for posting that thread. It has touched my heart in ways that you couldn't have imagined. What a beautiful story and so wonderful to hear such a beautiful reassurance. I am getting myself off psychic readings as much as possible and reading this has made it so much easier to believe in myself.

Last weekend I was crippled with fear regarding my own love situation and put far too much pressure on myself to do something and then I ended up doing nothing at all because I had built up so many negative thoughts in my head that I didn't know what was right or wrong. It was hell. Anyway I am glad I did nothing and will have to wait for the right oppertunity to come and more importantly where I feel comfortable.

I will however take up your idea of handing it to the Universe and just trust. Angel Eyes I love it!!!!
16-05-2012, 08:40 PM
You are doing so well Dream Catcher. When something is important to us, and we care so deeply about, its natural to worry. We want to know that all will be OK and a lot of the time we want to take control so that we don't get hurt. When we can't control the situation, because we can't control others, then things can spiral and then best thing to do is just let go.

The biggest truth to know is that The Universe is out to do you Good !!!!! it has your back. When we trust, miracles can happen. Smile

Esther Hicks always says don't take action until you have aligned with it and it sounds like that is exactly what you are doing. Don't do anything until you are comfortable as thats your insinct and intuition talking to you. The more you do this the more you will beleive in yourself.

I am so glad that my story hit home with you and helped. I am equally glad that i found this site where we can all help each other.

Big Hugs to you sweetheart - everything is happening just as it should and there is no reason why your dreams can't come true, so dream big. xxx
16-05-2012, 08:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqpuZPJLy...re=related

The video above might help. Smile

and so might this one ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcKQVpFd49s
16-05-2012, 09:49 PM
Thanks Angel Eyes if I could hug you I would. xxxxx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Faith PeeWee84 33 8,505 22-04-2016 07:39 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  FAITH private reading in the booth televised live !!!! Happy_go_girl 25 4,848 28-07-2012 04:27 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  Thinking positive and keeping faith RedRose 4 1,358 12-05-2011 08:12 PM
Last Post: Mooncat