Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
psychic retreats
31-01-2011, 08:34 AM
psychic retreats
n 2011 would you like to....

Build a meaningful new career?
Explore & develop your psychic/healing abilities?
Have the holiday of a life time?
Have fun, make new like minded friends?
Develop a deeper knowledge of yourself & help others?

....Well you have come to the right place

Your Psychic Retreat will last a week, but the knowledge, skills, experiences and friends you make, will last a life time!

"Psychic Retreats offer a new, unique and life changing experience, giving you the opportunity to develop and enhance your psychic/healing ability with some of the world’s top psychics and mediums.
All whilst enjoying a magical holiday on the spiritual island of Ibiza.

You can escape from the modern world, relax, indulge and enjoy the luxurious villa, stunning surroundings, the beautiful pool and sauna, daily Yoga, delicious food, massages, reiki, reflexology and more.

It will leave your Mind, Body and Soul feeling relaxed, revitalised and enlightened... Bliss!" - Lucia Diamond, Psychic TV/Psychic Retreats

Please visit http://www.psychicretreats.co.uk to see full details of the all the exciting and unique retreats we have planned for 2, the luxury villa, our talented Yoga teacher and much more.......

8th - 15th April - 'The Truth' with Hazel Lee

15th - 22nd April - 'Angels' with Anne Scholes

22nd - 29th April - 'Healing & empowerment' with Ibiza Reiki, Ibiza Reflexology and a special guest author!

29th April - 6th May - 'A magical journey of dicovery' with Laura Daligan

6th - 13th May - ' Mystical , Magical & More...' with Karina & Litz Butcher

13th - 20th May - 'Development & Mediumship' Grant Colyer & Katie Keeley

20th - 27th May - 'Transformation & Tarot' with Enchantment

Areas cover include

Mediumship * Tarot * Crystals * Yoga * Auras
Psychic Development * Moon Phases * Astrology * Numerology
Pendulum Dowsing * Power Animals * Reiki Healing * Fearies
Angel Communication, Healing & Readings * Past Lives *
Cosmic Ordering/ Candle burning * Dream Interpretation
The Law Of Attraction * Live More Magically * Self Development

We cant wait to welcome you all to Psychic Retreats, get ready for the week of your life.

http://www.psychicretreats.co.uk
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2011, 10:45 AM
RE: psychic retreats
Thanks for this mecheeta, looks very interesting. Although after perusing the website and checking the details of the registered company against companies house i found something rather 'interesting'

145-157 ST JOHN STREET, LONDON, EC1V 4PY is the reg address for these Psychic Retreats.... annnnnnnnnd bizarrely Psychic and Soul are ALSO registered at the same address.. Hmmmmmmm.

I wanted to point this out as we all know how good Psy and Soul have been at even staying on the television, so maybe really do a bit more checking around before signing up for this... the sad part also is that the platinum offers for 'free' flights runs out on Jan 31st.... Today. So i don't know if they would extand that offer as this is the first time ive seen anythign about it.
31-01-2011, 12:10 PM
(31-01-2011 10:45 AM)Starstuff Wrote:  Thanks for this mecheeta, looks very interesting. Although after perusing the website and checking the details of the registered company against companies house i found something rather 'interesting'

145-157 ST JOHN STREET, LONDON, EC1V 4PY is the reg address for these Psychic Retreats.... annnnnnnnnd bizarrely Psychic and Soul are ALSO registered at the same address.. Hmmmmmmm.

I wanted to point this out as we all know how good Psy and Soul have been at even staying on the television, so maybe really do a bit more checking around before signing up for this... the sad part also is that the platinum offers for 'free' flights runs out on Jan 31st.... Today. So i don't know if they would extand that offer as this is the first time ive seen anythign about it.

I am pretty sure the two will have nothing to do with eachother, as i am sure many companys work from the same building. Its a big building!
07-02-2011, 06:02 PM
This looks awesome! For those interested in their spiritual development and meditation during the day with a Gemini/Libra alter ego by night when no doubt they could run off to the hedonistic, laser fuelled night-life of the clubs. Ha! Best of everything, where do i sign?

The Spanish Inquisition - Expected by nobody since 1970
10-02-2011, 12:54 PM
Ooooh! Holiday opportunity AND psychic workshops, that sounds amazing. Now how do i explain to my boss i really need time away from the office?
02-03-2011, 02:40 PM
(10-02-2011 12:54 PM)Esoteric Wrote:  Ooooh! Holiday opportunity AND psychic workshops, that sounds amazing. Now how do i explain to my boss i really need time away from the office?

It does sound pretty good i Have to say. Does anyone on this thread know about other more local events going down? I love fairs where I can get to see a load of psychics and it won't cost me a load of money; I'm a bit broke at the moment. I'm in Yorkshire by the way.

I'd also like to take the kids so it would have to be pretty child friendly.
09-04-2011, 05:39 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2011 06:09 PM by ledders.)
I see the first one starts on Monday with Hazel Lee,

http://www.psychicretreats.co.uk/2011-We...reats.html

Just wonder how PI are going to fill there TV schedule in the 6 weeks as many of there psychics are visiting the retreat
18-04-2011, 06:49 AM
its anne scholes this week, wish they'd post some pics
29-04-2011, 09:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tTaW1fqp...ture=share

Alex Wenman talks at Psychic Retreats Ibiza.
http://www.youtube.com
Alex Wenman Chief Editor of predictions magazine talks about her week of ANGELS with Anne Scholes, and how it changed her life's and helped her become a medi...
01-05-2011, 02:31 AM
theres an interview with Queen Anne now on you tube talking about her time at Psychic Retreats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQMOtrq3iC0