Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
John Healey prediction unfolds
10-05-2012, 12:38 AM
John Healey prediction unfolds
I have to update everyone on John Healey and his reading predictions. In February I had a reading with John regarding a situation around me. He gave me 3 things that will happen before the big situation gets resolved and he did say it will happen around May Bank Holiday.

It happened at the weekend. First someone will give me an antique oil painting and I won't know where to hang it and honestly I haven't a clue where I am going to put it. Second he said unexpectedly I will have to take someone to the hospital and will meet a long lost friend. It happened at the weekend where I had to take my sister as she twisted her ankle and just at the car park I saw a familiar face and as I was paying for the car park, someone called my name and it was a friend from 7 years ago. Third he said I will have to change the lock of my front door and it happened. I locked myself out when the door shut with my house keys inside and my husband who has the spare key was out of town. I had no choice but to get a new lock to get into the house.

All these 3 have happened with days and I am sure that the big prediction will happen now. My first two readings with John were long and quite confusing but once the connection is made the rest of the readings get easier and everything he said has happened.

I have read all my notes and they all make sense now. At the time I said to him I don't take paintings from anyone and my husband will do the hospital run not me and I was very skeptic but it all happened as he said. He is my No 1 and I need to contact him privately now Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2012, 07:34 AM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2012 07:34 AM by homan34.)
RE: John Healey prediction unfolds
Thanks for telling us about John Healey's predictions. Because I haven’t get any reading from him.
10-05-2012, 09:07 AM
That's amazing Sapphire Smile Thanks for sharing x
10-05-2012, 10:37 AM
Brilliant Sapphire. Its great when you find a reader that you connect with Smile
10-05-2012, 11:19 AM
Oh Sapphire that is so exciting!!! WOW I am very pleased for you. xx
01-06-2012, 02:07 PM
An update where yet another prediction of John unfolds. I had a long reading with him in February, and some predictions came to pass in May, as I have posted previously. In the same regarding, I wanted asked him to look at any progress in my career, he kept telling me France, Eurostar, Wedding and Queen's Jubilee. I said John I don't travel, and have no connection to France and I am already married. He told me to just take the information.

Four months on, at work I have been given a project and been asked to manage a team as from July if I want. The director who will sent me the contract has French connections and usually travels to UK on Eurostar. He is attending his daughter's wedding in Paris this weekend, this is how accurate John's reading was for me. This is a great opportunity for me and stepping stone to progress with my career. I have accepted the offer and yet another prediction of John unfolds.

Those who have had readings with John and are waiting, don't give up hope and if you thinking of having a reading with John, takes notes, keep writing everything down and question if you don't understand. My very first couple of readings, were very confusing, once he has connected with me, the rest of readings just were simple. As most of you know I don't use PT services anymore but stick to private readings one or two a month. This is when I have seen things happening for me and am more focused and in control of my life. I will stick to John from now, as he has connected well with me.
01-06-2012, 06:30 PM
Thats great news, so happy for you.
Never had a reading with john, but after seeing so many great stories and predictions, maybe i will 1 day.
Be nice to have someone who gets things right.

xx
01-06-2012, 06:54 PM
Sapphire, that is amazing I am blown away by that especially since people have had different experiences with John.

Glad things are working out for you x
01-06-2012, 07:12 PM
Thank you everyone and I had to share that after all John is the only one for me. One prediction last year didn't happen within the time he gave me but it did happen 6 weeks later, so not all bad. All the rest of the predictions happened within the times he gave me.

I know John's readings are different from others but once you understand and write notes, not only has he connected with you, the updates which he calls tracking readings get much easier. If things don't make sense, don't worry as it makes sense to him and it will to you around the prediction.
01-06-2012, 07:35 PM
Nice to hear Sapphire! He is really great, not just in terms of predictions but showing you how to bring yourself forward. I am in the throws of a prediction at the moment, which I will update on the other thread at a later date. All is just very exciting, and somewhat dreamlike as things materialise... "wow wee" moments Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  John Healey Snowqueen 64 14,032 Yesterday 05:04 PM
Last Post: Sueq49
  Is John Healey leaving? Starkey86 1 231 31-05-2017 06:21 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  JOHN HEALEY & HAZEL LEE - LIVE on the Show Tonight dormammu 0 116 27-05-2017 04:00 PM
Last Post: dormammu
  is this THE BEST ANSWER/PREDICTION ? Twilight 4 1,081 22-08-2015 09:24 AM
Last Post: Twilight
  John Healey, email reading and Silva life method White Feather 4 2,444 23-06-2015 12:15 PM
Last Post: Twilight
  John Healey Again White Feather 3 1,750 01-12-2014 09:42 AM
Last Post: PedroDuncan
  Aldo Raffa/John Healey Eridanus 481 101,240 20-07-2014 12:22 AM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  What are the cards john healey uses called Gem_0923 1 883 30-06-2013 04:17 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Prediction methods gabriel 3 927 20-06-2013 03:47 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  can anyone explain what john healey meant Gem_0923 9 2,918 13-05-2013 07:00 PM
Last Post: Sidney