Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not Happy!
10-05-2012, 11:05 PM
Not Happy!
Jenna was on the show tonight (10/5/12) and Abbie, the presenter, had said that Jenna would be doing signature readings and to send them in at a cost of £3. I sent my signature in.

When Jenna came to the desk before 11pm, she only answered voicemails and texts. My text came up but no mention of the signature I sent with it. Then to make matters worse, Abbie and Jenna were having a laugh about a text that was answered prior to mine, talking about children's tv programmes. Jenna answered my question but was giggling at points through answering it and this really upset me. I just felt it was really unprofessional as in my text I said that I was worried about the situation.

So needless to say I spent £3 on a picture message but only got it read as a text and then have the presenter and psychic giggle their way through my question and answer! Very disappointed and upset by this PTV!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2012, 11:51 PM
RE: Not Happy!
That is really terrible Earthangel Sad
I don't blame you for being upset. I would be seething. I think the moral of the story here is best not to text the show as it really is pot luck whether you get the service that you have paid for. If it was a one off then it could be considered irritating at the most, but we all know from different peoples stories that text and voicemail services are not kosher and PTV do not seem to be doing anything to address the problems.
11-05-2012, 01:42 AM
EarthAngel, the presenters are very unprofessional, not only do they read text messages and date of births wrong but they waffle. Claire Anstey is worse and so annoying. I have heard her using the word "rascal" when reading a text and she was allowed to carry on with no apology to the viewers. Nicola is the only one who is more professional and well behaved.

I had a signature reading many months ago with Jenna and it was total waste of £3 and not forgetting the depressing response from mystic service. Whatever Jenna said in that signature reading was not making sense and she said I was going on a date when I am happily married.

Don't waste your time and more money contacting PT customer services as they don't do anything about it and will make you feel guilty. Get all the evidence and contact OffCom and you will be surprised how many others have complained.
11-05-2012, 07:30 AM
Sapphire is absolutely right that you have to contact with customer services. I have also done a reading with Jenna. And it was seriously wastage of money and time.
11-05-2012, 08:37 AM
I would be upset too..and I think it is really wrong to giggle when there are some tricky and sensitive issues..I switched off yesterday as I couldn't cope with Tamara's over the top ness and this constant need to be naughty all of the time..
I had a short reading with Jenna recently, having stood up for her before, about an ex I had heard from..I didn't feel safe in the reading because I didn't feel her energy was centered, earthed..and I cam away also feeling grubby from her language..so would no longer reccomend her.
11-05-2012, 10:03 AM
I don't think Jenna actually connects well. I remember having my first reading on the phone. I had a specific question and she waffled and when I interrupted she was quite abrupt and said let me finish I am a medium and I know what I am doing. I just hang up on her. Not sure about others opinion and she is total waste of money for me.
11-05-2012, 10:20 AM
I find it interesting in that the more experience I have had of readings the more I am aware of how I like to be read to..and it has nothing to do with bad news..but how things are told..and if a reading is about the psychic proving how 'clever' they are or genuinely trying to uncover the truth for me...my concern with her is profesionalisim and care and awareness..and like I said becuase her energy can be giddy..this for me can mean inconsistencies in the reading
in comparison with last nights show..Demian and Emma J are just getting down to business this morning..without all the nonsense, egos, cartoon characterisation..it is refreshing..
11-05-2012, 10:29 AM
Demian is good and no nonsense at all with him but I am not watching the show because of the presenter Claire. I can't stand her with her childish behaviour and after hearing her using the word "rascal" to the viewer who sent text, I refuse to watch the show. Am really shocked the producer allowed her to get away with it as there was no apology on the live show. The person who sent the text didn't word it properly and she struggled to read it but it's out of order to call that person a "rascal"
11-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Thanks for all your replies guys. I never even got a Mystic Text even though I had spent £3!!!

I liked Jenna because she had read a text from me last Saturday and her reply was spot on, even outlining the situation which I had given no indication of in the text. My text was a follow on from that but the fact that she giggled through it and there was no apology from either her or Abbie for the laughing just made it worse.

I'm not saying that the Psychics and Presenters can't have a bit of a laugh on the show as it would be boring to watch if they didn't but surely they should wait until they have stopped laughing and composed themselves before reading out or answering questions. The subjects of the texts/voicemails can be sensitive and I think they need to be treated with some respect as the person who has sent in the question certainly won't be laughing.
15-05-2012, 10:40 AM
Thats awful

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Happy Christmas Dream Catcher 10 932 08-08-2017 03:42 PM
Last Post: 80sgoth
  Happy new year everywun Mr KoolJ 16 2,195 04-01-2014 10:59 AM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  Not happy about a Crystal Shop DiscoDiva 8 2,295 23-09-2013 10:34 PM
Last Post: DiscoDiva2
  Love. Comes When Your Happy Being Single: Spartans 8 1,710 03-06-2013 11:35 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  I can't be happy without a relationship...your guidance appreciated Indigo11 6 1,186 12-12-2012 02:28 PM
Last Post: flamered
  So happy to see Raymond Dream Catcher 4 1,096 21-03-2012 10:34 PM
Last Post: Sapphire
  Any happy ever after stories?? Bourbon Cream 15 3,837 01-03-2012 03:29 PM
Last Post: Angel Eyes
  Happy New Year everyone! Warren27/12 4 982 03-01-2012 03:11 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher