Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Louise from Michele knight
24-05-2019, 08:31 PM
Louise from Michele knight
Hi has any one had a reading with Louise from Michele knight and if any predictions have occurred?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2019, 03:48 PM
RE: Louise from Michele knight
(24-05-2019 08:31 PM)Sianr Wrote:  Hi has any one had a reading with Louise from Michele knight and if any predictions have occurred?

Hi, I have been having readings with her on and off for the past 3 years. She kept on telling me my ex wont want a relationship with me he isn't ready which was true . I had another reading with her a couple of weeks ago and said things are going to change for me and my ex and she can see a future for us in June so not sure if that would be the case as everything is still quite quiet with us. I let you know.
29-05-2019, 10:19 AM
(26-05-2019 03:48 PM)Rockygorl1 Wrote:  
(24-05-2019 08:31 PM)Sianr Wrote:  Hi has any one had a reading with Louise from Michele knight and if any predictions have occurred?

Hi, I have been having readings with her on and off for the past 3 years. She kept on telling me my ex wont want a relationship with me he isn't ready which was true . I had another reading with her a couple of weeks ago and said things are going to change for me and my ex and she can see a future for us in June so not sure if that would be the case as everything is still quite quiet with us. I let you know.

Thanks Rockygorl1 - so she has been right for you in past readings. That's good to know. And yes please do let ua know what happens In June. Fingers crossed your prediction comes to pass.
05-06-2019, 09:34 PM
Louise was the best off of MK for me. Predictions didn't come to pass but she validated quite a tricky situation for me and picked up very specific details that none others did that were very accurate.. Very blunt and honest and I don't mind because clearly she is balanced, tells people good and bad news and validated for me unlike David and Genevieve.
06-06-2019, 11:20 AM
(05-06-2019 09:34 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Louise was the best off of MK for me. Predictions didn't come to pass but she validated quite a tricky situation for me and picked up very specific details that none others did that were very accurate.. Very blunt and honest and I don't mind because clearly she is balanced, tells people good and bad news and validated for me unlike David and Genevieve.

Thanks Virgo1. My contact prediction undortuately did not happen either but she did validate alot of things for me.
06-06-2019, 03:48 PM
(06-06-2019 11:10 AM)Peekaboo Wrote:  Lydia is good..

Hi Peekaboo, I have had a reading with Lydia too. But again she validated well but her predictions have not yet happened. Is that your experience with her too?
06-06-2019, 04:38 PM
(06-06-2019 11:20 AM)Sianr Wrote:  
(05-06-2019 09:34 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Louise was the best off of MK for me. Predictions didn't come to pass but she validated quite a tricky situation for me and picked up very specific details that none others did that were very accurate.. Very blunt and honest and I don't mind because clearly she is balanced, tells people good and bad news and validated for me unlike David and Genevieve.

Thanks Virgo1. My contact prediction undortuately did not happen either but she did validate alot of things for me.

You're welcome. Maybe your contact predictions may happen out of timings? You know what men are like, pop up their heads when you least expect it. I did find Louise validated so well and is realistic. Lydia is good too, but repeats herself often and can be slow when your minutes are eating up. Louise was straight in there and to the heart of the matter.
06-06-2019, 10:35 PM
(06-06-2019 06:18 PM)Peekaboo Wrote:  
(06-06-2019 03:48 PM)Sianr Wrote:  

Hi Peekaboo, I have had a reading with Lydia too. But again she validated well but her predictions have not yet happened. Is that your experience with her too?

Predictions pending but she validated excellently for me lets hope we both have luck aye?

You should also try Johnathan, he has always been very honest with me. He doesn't astound me with information at all, it's all given within 2 minutes then done. But if I have a burning question I want a quick answer to, he's good to use. I haven't used MK in a while so I don't know if he's still any good. When he's honest he puts things across nice but diplomatic and down to earth instead of being judgemental or making up info. Yes he has gotten outcomes wrong like an ex returning but told me they were a waste of time and drop them, and he was correct.

When I've read with David I have had him contadict himself within the same sentence to me, found him vague and no real validations. No disrespect to David, he just isn't for me and we clearly don't connect as well. Others I'm sure have found David to be good. Tara was vague too had to ask me alot of questions.

Barbara is another who connects to her cards well (which I usually dislike) and picks up some small bits, very honest and polite lady. Barbara, Louise and Johnathan were the most realistic of the bunch to be quite honest.
06-06-2019, 10:52 PM

I agree with you about Lydia. Excellent reading. She has a lovely warm spirit. Very accurate and detailed.
07-06-2019, 08:13 AM
(06-06-2019 10:35 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(06-06-2019 06:18 PM)Peekaboo Wrote:  
(06-06-2019 03:48 PM)Sianr Wrote:  

Predictions pending but she validated excellently for me lets hope we both have luck aye?

You should also try Johnathan, he has always been very honest with me. He doesn't astound me with information at all, it's all given within 2 minutes then done. But if I have a burning question I want a quick answer to, he's good to use. I haven't used MK in a while so I don't know if he's still any good. When he's honest he puts things across nice but diplomatic and down to earth instead of being judgemental or making up info. Yes he has gotten outcomes wrong like an ex returning but told me they were a waste of time and drop them, and he was correct.

When I've read with David I have had him contadict himself within the same sentence to me, found him vague and no real validations. No disrespect to David, he just isn't for me and we clearly don't connect as well. Others I'm sure have found David to be good. Tara was vague too had to ask me alot of questions.

Barbara is another who connects to her cards well (which I usually dislike) and picks up some small bits, very honest and polite lady. Barbara, Louise and Johnathan were the most realistic of the bunch to be quite honest.

Yes you are right about David contradicting himself. And the way he delivers his messages are in a negative way. I said to him on my call what he has said makes no sense and then he replies saying well I know I'm right. Well low and behold he was absolutely 100% wrong!

Jonathan was another I find is quite overrated unfortunately. I was really looking forward to my call and was just so disappointed. It was such a vague reading and I kept having to tell him about the situation.

So far Louise and Lydia are my favs. They are both very good at validating. But what I find with Louise is that she tends to hold u on the phone and repeats herself alot. Where as Lydia would actually let you go if I need to end the call sooner.

All the other psychics are a waste of time. I've been using the site since 2016 on and off. Not one prediction has come true but I do find Louise and Lydia to be the best at validating.

That has been my experience so far with MK

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sam from Michele knight Sianr 4 344 02-07-2019 06:02 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Belinda - Michele Knight lilone 75 13,622 26-06-2019 03:15 AM
Last Post: hello
  Hazel Michele Knight Doubting 5 3,975 09-08-2018 12:22 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Kathryn on Michelle Knight pollypocket 11 4,845 14-06-2014 08:35 PM
Last Post: pollypocket
  Michelle Knight on This Morning ilovemichelle 3 2,660 21-06-2013 02:09 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Michelle Knight on remote viewing ilovemichelle 0 1,597 03-05-2011 01:45 AM
Last Post: ilovemichelle
  Michelle Knight lighten-your-psychic-load-today ilovemichelle 0 1,665 29-04-2011 09:32 AM
Last Post: ilovemichelle