Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my readings with Aldo
15-05-2012, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2012 12:20 PM by Happy_go_girl.)
my readings with Aldo
Hi everyone

I wanted to share something which may "struck the cord" with you so please let me know if thats the case.
I had reading recently with ALdo and realised he is not the reader he used to be. Before he gave lots of validations in short of space of time , nowdays his readings have changed... I didnt know why I felt that way about his readings as I couldnt pin point the problem until I began recording them ....BINGO ! When I played them back I found out he is repeating himself but not only that within 30 mins he changed his predictions 3 times and last two readings were rather wishy washy ....If I added something he immediately picked up on it and changed his readings again .....so I am rather dissapointed with what he was like before and now ...I do understand PTV is commercial programme and have to make money somehow but would expect better outcome as spenidng quite big amount of money ...Anyone else with similar experience ? Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2012, 04:39 PM
RE: my readings with Aldo
No I have always had very accurate readings with Aldo and he has been one of the few to pick up on the time spans, energy and details...but I would go privately now to him rather than try to catch him on the show..I speak to him once, twice a year as for me he paints a picture..but have seen others comment on being confused. I know that sometimes psychics are supposed to rest as when they work with a high energy it can sometimes go funny..
15-05-2012, 07:00 PM
I agree with Flamered - and for me Aldo picks up on the randomest of things, which I enjoy receiving because they do materialise. Today he happened to do a text for me, and he was bang on re. work, seeing that I was going for a job but was completely confused by it and he saw I was confused about a relocation! Yes, I am going for a job where I've seen no job description and I've no idea what they are looking for, and yes, I know that if I take this job that I am baffled as to whether to stay where I am living or to move!! I have been meaning to leave a testimonial for a while for him. Another time, I had a meeting to go to, in my eyes and anyone elses eyes, it would have been just one meeting. Aldo kept saying that there would be two, I thought this was way off, and again, he was right, it had to be two meetings very very unexpectedly.. He described the person at the meeting very well and what would be said etc.. There are many things like that with him, but this is my experience with him.
16-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Had a few readings with him last year. One or two things he said did happen within time frame, but I remember one reading where there wasn't much validations and he kept repeating. It could be the energies around them sometimes and you could have experienced that. I would recommend that having private readings relaxes the psychics, you getting one to one attention as they are under less pressure. They don't have to go by the restrictions of what they can talk about or not. Hope this helps.
16-05-2012, 02:18 PM
Homan who is Meryem????
18-05-2012, 09:01 AM
(18-05-2012 06:48 AM)kath3422 Wrote:  I like Aldo, the first ever reading I had from him was spot on and very good. That was I reckon about a year and a half ago.
I've had a few since, but I do find him very confusing ... infact I don't read the readings back now because I can't make much sense of them. I had a voicemail from him and he started off really positive, and carried on very positive .. then his final sentance was very negative ... I didn't quite understand it!
But I do think that he is very good!
xx

Thank you Kath :-) thats about how I feel. Still think he is kind, nice bloke and I would prob call him again:-) all the best
05-05-2014, 11:37 PM
ALDO RAFFA - come and join him for a days tuition !
Fantastic workshop with one of the hottest stars of Psychic TV ! Aldo is an amazing channel for Spirit, and his workshops are brilliant learning opportunities.

Aldo is a motivator - empowering others not only spiritually, but in terms of personal growth, to enable you to work creatively.

Learn how to establish your connection to Spirit, and how to channel the information you receive into informative and evidence based messages.

Suitable for all levels - beginners will be amazed, and more experienced workers will find unique new ways of working. Aldo is a very special energy - do not miss the chance to spend an afternoon with him !

Grays, Essex
£30.00
Saturday 10th May - book NOW !

To book, visit this website link :

http://inspiralmediums.create.net/oursho...c-TV-.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  has ALDO left PTV ? Twilight 0 365 28-09-2016 10:08 AM
Last Post: Twilight
  What do you think of Aldo and his readings Emma13 9 1,810 28-11-2015 07:38 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  has Aldo Raffa left the Psychic TV ???? treacle654 6 2,405 13-08-2014 08:14 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  Aldo Raffa/John Healey Eridanus 481 105,699 20-07-2014 12:22 AM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  any views on Aldo and/or enchantment Gem_0923 27 6,275 14-08-2013 11:34 PM
Last Post: IndigoJ
Rainbow Aldo :) miss sunshine 0 810 19-02-2013 03:04 AM
Last Post: miss sunshine
  Aldo Raffa LuLu 7 4,802 06-12-2012 11:20 AM
Last Post: hopeful
  Aldo Raffa/Annie Lund and readings White lady 9 4,133 13-08-2012 01:19 AM
Last Post: cassiekitch
  Prediction Aldo and Free Will/ inner voice White lady 1 734 16-07-2012 02:30 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Ally last night and prediction off Aldo White lady 3 1,325 10-07-2012 11:02 PM
Last Post: Dom