Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Michelle Knight Readers
07-06-2019, 08:57 PM
Michelle Knight Readers
I do like Elizabeth. I was told some months ago I would get promotion. I didn’t see this happening at the time as I felt unrewarded. But after my six monthly review I have been offered a promotion- Am really impressed-
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2019, 09:10 PM
RE: Michelle Knight Readers
Maya is a good reader- I have some predictions due to come in but her validations left me gobsmacked-
Another I liked is Connie-
07-06-2019, 11:16 PM
I heard Connie is supposed to be quite no nonsense according to a friend but nice. I looked at her profile a while ago she seems sweet.
07-06-2019, 11:22 PM
By the way congrats on promotion, I hope it all goes well for you.
08-06-2019, 03:26 AM
(07-06-2019 11:22 PM)Virgo2 Wrote:  By the way congrats on promotion, I hope it all goes well for you.

Thanks Virgo Cool
09-06-2019, 12:40 PM
i thought that mary was awful she had to ask me lots of questions guesswork no validations at all giving me advice and reception told me she is popular......
09-06-2019, 09:10 PM
Trinity - there was no connection whatsoever. I gave her some small feedback get to the key issue of what I was calling about so she could pick up quickly. Still nothing - maybe no connection-
02-07-2019, 05:41 PM
I’ve read with a few MK readers over the course of ten years or so. Some are really good and some are plain awful. I think Elizabeth and Trinity were the worst for me, no connections whatsoever and very sugarcoated readings.
I had a fantastic reading with Will in about 2013 but had a reading with him more recently via his website and it was terrible.
I liked Raven but she hasn’t been on there for years, she started off on psychic Knight I think doing free readings, I’d love to know where she is these days.
02-07-2019, 05:57 PM
I completely agree about Elizabeth and Will. I tried Elizabeth and there were many awkward pauses, things told to me that didn't resonate and seemed fairytale.

I tried the "great" Will last year privately on an old situation and it was all really positive, told me someone had feelings for me (who looking back, clearly did not!) and also the information he gave wasn't too amazing like others have said about him, I never understood the hype and I was told his predictions come in years later and usually about another person. Nothing of his has happened yet still, if it does I will update. I also think his prices on his site are pure greed, pure greed. No matter how good you are as a reader, charging prices like that are extortionate.

Louise and Connie were most honest off of MK and realistic out of the bunch even though preds didn't come in. When they tell you honest info they back it up, they don't give opinions or ask lots of questions they get straight to it. I don't mind being given the truth, but I want evidence like if I was being given good news, and these ladies did. They were like, you can have your guy but he has issues and don't think it'll be an easy road.. Louise gave me some pretty good validations that no other picked up.

There is a Scottish reader on PS called Raven who is always on calls, although it makes no sense why she would leave MK for a cheap crappy phone line site.
02-07-2019, 06:40 PM
I actually tried the PS Raven in the hope that it was the same person and it’s not unfortunately.
I have had predictions come in from MK readers but not recently.
One thing that I was told by numerous readers over the years that I disregarded many times was that I was moving. I had absolutely zero intention to move and my home was owned by my mothers partner and therefore (in my mind) was safe but then out of the blue I was informed by a new landlord that the property had been sold and I had two months to leave.
I always put this prediction down to generalising and poor connection but blow me down it was actually true. I forget now who actually predicted this but it was also mentioned by a local lady that I read with a few years back and I was able to tell her it was true.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Elizabeth from Michele Knight kay 10 3,202 16-06-2019 10:32 PM
Last Post: Virgo2
  Michelle Knight Testimonials alf0406 196 75,886 18-11-2018 11:21 AM
Last Post: pasha
  michelle knights buttercup62 19 3,324 08-11-2018 03:07 AM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Psychic Knight closing Mediums Now 0 1,012 28-04-2017 09:10 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now