Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alesso
10-06-2019, 08:02 PM
Alesso
Has anyone tried Alesso? I’d be really curious to know what he’s like as I’m thinking of trying him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: Alesso
I actually liked him. Connected with poi well- both past and present. He countered my feeling of not feeling my job was quite right and gave me a couple of months to look out for. He definitely struck me as honest. I wasn’t wowed but it was a good reading. I think I’m finding more and more that it’s a case of connection- I found Saffy awful yet she connected quite well with you.
11-06-2019, 04:54 PM
I didn't even have to ask what my concern was. Alesso picked up the situation with the POI and we were off on and running. Confirmed my feelings and the situation perfectly. I wouldn't put him on the same level as some of the other readers I've used on different independent sites who were better but he seemed quite on the ball guys...
18-06-2019, 04:50 AM
Alesso is a nice guy, honest and validates ok enough but I find his info limited and many pauses awkward silences and him asking me what I want to talk about/what questions to ask. I find even Johnathan gives more info and is a bit more detailed than Alesso. Alesso is perfect if you're calling him on premium rate as he gives the info he can and is mostly finished within 2-3 mins.