Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More text messages and voicemails
18-05-2012, 02:01 PM
More text messages and voicemails
I just tuned in to see who is on the show. Rachel the presenter was asking for more messages, they had no messages waiting to be answered. Was shocked they had no messages in the pipeline and were sat there, chatting about personal and weekend stuff.

Makes me wonder if viewers are realising how they are being ripped off, and don't want to interact with the show Confused
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2012, 04:12 PM
RE: More text messages and voicemails
I haven't really watched the show in the past week.... Jes, I hope I wasn't keeping the show going lol Wink I mean its not good when I stop interacting and then they have no messages LOL LOL LOL xxx
22-05-2012, 07:04 AM
I have also missed last episode of show. But it’s very strange that Rachel had no messages in the pipeline to discuss.
22-05-2012, 08:26 PM
Well I think that's a good thing. Obviously from peoples experiences of complaining and getting nowhere, PTV are going to have to do something if it impacts on the whole concept of the show, plus they are making ziltch money if no one is texting or sending voicemails. Serves them right, but maybe now it's affecting them and not just ripping off the viewing public, they will do something about it and this appalling service will stop.
24-05-2012, 05:20 PM
Am I dreaming or what? Tuned in the show and Rachel is asking for more text messages. Second time I seen a show asking for text messages. PT how can you expect viewers to send text messages when the last hour, it has been Option 0 psychics answering the messages. I wouldn't want to sent message for Tamara or Enchanment, then expect Option 0 psychic to answer it. Where are the studio psychics?
24-05-2012, 05:44 PM
I had just switched over and heard Rachel say that. A lot of it could be to do with the nice weather as well in that people are probably out in their gardens enjoying the warm weather rather than tuning into the show. I have Katie Keeley as a friend on facebook and she's just put on her status that she has been asked to come in for the afternoon show as well as do the evening show. PTV must be hoping that Katie will bring in more texts and voicemails.
24-05-2012, 05:55 PM
I can understand that, this is second show of Rachel I seen this happening. First one was a morning show with Tiffany and they sat their chatting away, they had no messages in the pipeline. I noticed a viewer sent numbers for Enchanment and she read is as date of birth. They have been promoting Option 0 psychic quite often, don't think viewers would like to send a text message for psychic studio and their topic and then get a reading from Option 0 psychic. That is totally unfair and a waste of money I think.
24-05-2012, 06:09 PM
I agree, if I send in a text for a Studio Psychic I want it read by a Studio Psychic not an Option 0 Psychic. Katie will apparently be on the show from 7pm.
25-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Maybe the introduction of mystic has put people off... that and the fact it appears that people are sending texts in, presenters are chatting asking for more, yet not reading the texts out that are being sent?

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mystic text service bright blessings Dools 2 713 01-09-2016 06:27 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Expensive Text messages GemGirl 6 1,519 18-01-2014 01:43 AM
Last Post: danitalia
  Has anyone ever had sent in text into the TV Show and then Mystic Service answers? lightworker07 2 1,190 26-10-2013 08:11 PM
Last Post: lightworker07
  text message from MYSTIC Happy_go_girl 4 1,070 15-08-2013 10:23 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  mystic text messages miss sunshine 6 1,717 23-06-2013 02:29 AM
Last Post: glittercat
  Mystic Text Service Eridanus 124 27,790 15-03-2013 08:49 PM
Last Post: hopeful
  Texts and Voicemails Mitzu 5 1,188 01-10-2012 11:33 AM
Last Post: Demi
  Do You Record Your Text Readings? Firechild 23 4,085 09-08-2012 12:21 AM
Last Post: hopeful
  More than one text and voice mail Fortune 4 916 18-06-2012 04:46 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Prioritising voicemails? What about texts? airyfairy 6 921 06-06-2012 12:02 PM
Last Post: airyfairy