Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Soulmates
18-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Soulmates
I was watchin the show last night & they had a topic in Soulmates.

Was just wonderin if all the readers tell u that UR relationship is a Soulmate one? Is it common?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: Soulmates
Yes many have said that to me too. One told me there is a small, medium and large level of soulmate relationship. That made me chuckle, when I asked what it means, I was told it's the length of time soul mates stay in our lives. Shorter periods to longer periods. Not all soul mates are meant to be in your life. It does make sense.
18-05-2012, 09:16 PM
I Used to do psychic development and soul mates are basically people that you have travelled with before in a previous life - its not the "hollywood" version you see in films or books.
A soul mate can be your mother, father, friend, boss etc and since we tend to have soul family's we can travel together in different life times meaning it is possible for you to date many soul mates. Doesn't mean that you are meant to marry them.
There are souls partnerships that tend to come back time after time as parent & child, or best friends/siblings and lovers. The best soul mates are the ones who press your buttons the most which makes you grow.

Twin flame relationships - oh boy. They are H A R D. Doesn't mean sweet roses - your meant to grow, which can be hardwork but the attraction is so very stong, almost additctive. I know some psychics who believe that these are man made myths. But from personal experince I think they do exist. usually one spirit gets incarnated and one stays as a guide, but more and more are getting born in the same life time and its complicated, but when it works its the best thing in the world, but the energy between the two can be so scary it can push and pull you. Think of two magnets when you put them togther.

If you want the Hollywood version, go for a nice soul mate LOL. A lot easier.

Thats probably as clear as mud LOL Smile
18-05-2012, 09:24 PM
And if you want to read a couple of REALLY good books - then get many Lives Many Masters and Only Love is Real both by the same author Brain Weiss I think.
The 2nd one is Amazing. I read in one night and its very moving and explains a lot of things.

I might even re-read it again its so good.
Smile
18-05-2012, 09:27 PM
(18-05-2012 07:48 PM)DaisyChain85 Wrote:  Yes so many have said that to me. That and 'twin flame' x

Im in a twin flame one too. No wonder we recogonise so much about what we are bothe going through SmileHeart
18-05-2012, 09:35 PM
Thanks Angel Eyes. Makes more sense the way you put it. I was told soulmate relationships are hard and difficult, twinflames are easier just like pair of twins who are more in tune with each other and get on really well. It is a debatable topic I guess Smile
18-05-2012, 11:09 PM
Absolutly its up for debate. I suppose with it all its just theories as to how people interpt the info given. ( sorry if my spelling is wrong tonight I think only half my brain wants to work LOL)

I think its hard when one person is more spiritual and recognises the connection and the other person is still spritually asleep. which is my situation. Its really hard to describe, but i knew him from meeting him. Like really knew him.... I recognised the spirit within him and then its mixed up with the man he is this life time and what all those experinces have to offer. I know when our last time together was and this has been validated by so many and its frustrating that I seeem to have come armed with memories and he hasn't. But apparently, that will change and when it does, then we can have that proper twin relationship.

(i probably sound mental now Lol)
20-05-2012, 09:52 AM
Oh ok, I had been told that the soulmate 1 is the tricky relationship? I think if u go with American writers or explanations then it is the twin flame relationship with issues!

Yet with the show, their are readers that appear 2 avoid the use of these terms & those that use it all the time. R they really that common? I was wonderin if we could compare the readers that will tell u that this is UR relationship type?

I have had this from Alan Vicker, Louise, Tamara, Alex, and Katie.
22-05-2012, 11:39 PM
Thats exactly it Muffins. I told him he was my twin flame the other day and he just giggled and gave me that "my bird's nuts" look that I see all too often LOL

Kath - Thats what I think too. There is a great story about a man who came back as a homeless man, just to remind his rich friend to be more grounded. And I remember Wayne Dyer saying your soul mate is meant to rub you up the wrong way to make you grow. I'll see if I can find the video. Sorry to hear about what he caused you and glad your OK now.

A quote from the granddaddy of Law of Attraction Napolean Hill
"Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed on an
equal or greater benefit."

xxxxx
23-05-2012, 08:10 AM
I am a bit cautious on these terms as psychics seem to use them differently and add more knotts or expectations that it may be difficult or easy and all fly!!!!!!!!!! I think it comes down to the individual and sometimes you meet someone that rocks your being on a deeper level that is inexplicable, that seems to leave its tendrails deep into the soul..yes often things to learn..so yes cautious of terminology.....