Lydia
17-06-2019, 09:17 PM
Lydia
Hi, has anyone tried Lydia?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2019, 10:07 PM
RE: Lydia
Lydia is lovely and validates well enough, however I tried Louise and she validated the best and picked up on 2 key things no other reader on the sites managed to, was most realistic and less repetitive for me.
17-06-2019, 10:33 PM
(17-06-2019 10:07 PM)Virgo2 Wrote:  Lydia is lovely and validates well enough, however I tried Louise and she validated the best and picked up on 2 key things no other reader on the sites managed to, was most realistic and less repetitive for me.

Hi Virgo, hope you are doing well. Did any predictions happen? I had readings on and off with louise she always said my ex wasnt going to commit then changed it this year saying he is ready and was worth the wait so not sure x
18-06-2019, 01:24 AM
(17-06-2019 10:33 PM)Rockygorl1 Wrote:  
(17-06-2019 10:07 PM)Virgo2 Wrote:  Lydia is lovely and validates well enough, however I tried Louise and she validated the best and picked up on 2 key things no other reader on the sites managed to, was most realistic and less repetitive for me.

Hi Virgo, hope you are doing well. Did any predictions happen? I had readings on and off with louise she always said my ex wasnt going to commit then changed it this year saying he is ready and was worth the wait so not sure x

Hey, I'm good thanks and I hope you are, too. Nothing has happened if it does but out I'll let you know. Bit odd she is now suddenly saying he will commit, usually it's the other way around. Best of luck x
26-06-2019, 03:18 AM
I read with her, like her but her predictions aren't really great and dont always come in. She does see lots around me though.
26-06-2019, 02:38 PM
What I can say with Lydia is she is very consistent in what she sees, I called her a month apart and she gave me the same reading but could tell she did not remember my situation. However, what she said was not realistic. She basically told me that the reason why I haven't heard from my POI is because he is busy fixing and sorting himself and something I said triggered him to make changes, that he misses me blah blah. I know for sure with how my ex POI is, that that's highly unlikely to be true. But others seem to hit high notes with her. I also find her very repetitive. I prefered Louise. She was straight in there with things no other reader has managed to pick up, and was most realistic. But prediction I'd hear from him was wrong as usual.
27-06-2019, 01:14 PM
I do want to try her but I'm worried it's going to be the same old reading nothing special.
20-09-2019, 05:00 PM
I actually had a reading with this lady and a regret it. She wasnt good at all no validation was going on about the man I love that I'm not meant to be with him etc. To be honest with you I was very upset with her reading. Then she was saying oh do you get on a bus to see him? I was like no haha she was completely wrong and not good no talent st all.
20-09-2019, 06:15 PM
(20-09-2019 05:00 PM)Rockygorl1 Wrote:  I actually had a reading with this lady and a regret it. She wasnt good at all no validation was going on about the man I love that I'm not meant to be with him etc. To be honest with you I was very upset with her reading. Then she was saying oh do you get on a bus to see him? I was like no haha she was completely wrong and not good no talent st all.

Same, I tried her because of all of the hype on her. She told me that the guy I was calling about wasn't in contact with me as he went away to change to become a better person and listened to my words in an argument to change himself for me and that's why he hasn't been in contact, but he loves and misses me lots.... If that's the case I will faint lol. Louise was much better and realistic for me.
20-09-2019, 06:20 PM
(20-09-2019 06:15 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(20-09-2019 05:00 PM)Rockygorl1 Wrote:  I actually had a reading with this lady and a regret it. She wasnt good at all no validation was going on about the man I love that I'm not meant to be with him etc. To be honest with you I was very upset with her reading. Then she was saying oh do you get on a bus to see him? I was like no haha she was completely wrong and not good no talent st all.

Same, I tried her because of all of the hype on her. She told me that the guy I was calling about wasn't in contact with me as he went away to change to become a better person and listened to my words in an argument to change himself for me and that's why he hasn't been in contact, but he loves and misses me lots.... If that's the case I will faint lol. Louise was much better and realistic for me.

Hi hun, hope you are well :-) I think she said the same to me that he is trying to work on himself more. I actually saw my guy in August and he told me he finds it hard to say I love you or Express feelings. She was like aww he does want you but he cant see himself settling with you but you are always on his mind etc I wish I never bothered. No validation to anything.