Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Opinion on readers
20-05-2012, 07:46 AM
Opinion on readers
Hi all,

Has anyone had a reading with Martine, Elona or Raj from MK? I was trully amazed by them for validations, but have doubts about predictions.
Both Elona and Martine predicted the same - Raj the opposite. Nothing has materialised yet but just would like to collect your views on them if you already had any experiences with them.

Many thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2012, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 20-05-2012 09:39 AM by PeeWee84.)
RE: Opinion on readers
Had a reading from Raj many moons ago when he was on another site 'Ask the Answer'.
No connection was made and generally felt that he cold read.
As with all readings YMMV.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." (Jimi Hendrix)
20-05-2012, 10:40 AM
YMMV= Your mileage may vary Smile

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." (Jimi Hendrix)
20-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Smile Thanks both of you. I think she was amazing too but no prediction came true - one for a friend though.
Let s wait and see x
20-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Hi Moha

I think there are other threads in this forum with comments on Martine and Elona (type their names in the search box and some results should come up) I know I have mentioned them before?

As for Raj, I had a reading with him a couple of months ago, such a lovely man and gave quite a few absolutely stunning validations but I found the predictions to be very far from realistic and one was a little contradictory? (obviously my opinion!) I don't think I would go back to him again as I was totally drained by the end of the reading and he went on about his own life a bit too much for my liking! If it was a private reading I wouldn't have minded but this was pay per minute!

Hope this helps!
20-05-2012, 02:14 PM
Many thanks Lady P for your reply and the tip on the search button (i didnt even see it Smile. I had a reading with Raj and to be honest I had the impression he had googled my name as he came with stuff we could find on my FB page... I understand why you got frustrated by your reading. Mine was through email but I have to admit, he was nice and replied to a few questions i had after the first reading.
x
20-05-2012, 02:21 PM
(20-05-2012 01:30 PM)Lady P Wrote:  Hi Moha

I think there are other threads in this forum with comments on Martine and Elona (type their names in the search box and some results should come up) I know I have mentioned them before?

As for Raj, I had a reading with him a couple of months ago, such a lovely man and gave quite a few absolutely stunning validations but I found the predictions to be very far from realistic and one was a little contradictory? (obviously my opinion!) I don't think I would go back to him again as I was totally drained by the end of the reading and he went on about his own life a bit too much for my liking! If it was a private reading I wouldn't have minded but this was pay per minute!

Hope this helps!

Lady P, I actually found you post on Martine and Elona in November 2011. Any news on predictions? i see also found them very good at validations, what about the rest? So you think they are genuine readers right?
Thank you
26-06-2012, 02:28 AM
(20-05-2012 02:14 PM)moha Wrote:  Many thanks Lady P for your reply and the tip on the search button (i didnt even see it Smile. I had a reading with Raj and to be honest I had the impression he had googled my name as he came with stuff we could find on my FB page... I understand why you got frustrated by your reading. Mine was through email but I have to admit, he was nice and replied to a few questions i had after the first reading.
x

Googled your name and got info off Facebook??!?!?Angry Thats disgusting. Sorry but that really is taking the pi$$ !!
26-06-2012, 07:25 PM
Hi Dolly,

Well, when someone tells you the name of the organisation you work for, the name of the university I attended (which was irrelevant to the reading - i finished my studies more than 10 years ago..) and that I am holding a boy with a lot of pride (which looks exactly like the photo i put on my FB profile photo), it gives doubts...
26-06-2012, 09:34 PM
(26-06-2012 07:25 PM)moha Wrote:  Hi Dolly,

Well, when someone tells you the name of the organisation you work for, the name of the university I attended (which was irrelevant to the reading - i finished my studies more than 10 years ago..) and that I am holding a boy with a lot of pride (which looks exactly like the photo i put on my FB profile photo), it gives doubts...

OMG lDodgy