Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lady Valentina - 4233
02-07-2019, 05:18 PM
Lady Valentina - 4233
Has anyone read with her?
I’d be interested to see what people thought and if she is any good.
She seems to have good reviews but that doesn’t seem to necessarily mean too much on psychic lines.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2019, 09:19 PM
RE: Lady Valentina - 4233
I tried her, I’m unsure what to think, she did pick up somethings from the situation her outcome seems unlikely. I haven’t had a reading since last year as I’m trying to stop the addiction. But caved in and tried both Valentina and graham, both of them said the same thing but I can’t see it happening with my work situation. I’ll update in September
10-07-2019, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2019 09:42 PM by Rugbylass.)
I completely agree. I had a reading with her and she did pick up some things but the outcome seems so unlikely. I can’t deny that she validated well but I do feel like maybe I gave a little too much information once she picked up on the issue. I also feel a little like she was beating around the bush a little and left the actual predictions so long that I ran out of time and had to extend, even then she went over old ground a bit and it makes me a tad suspicious.
11-07-2019, 07:33 PM
shes not psychic, she s a fake, dont call her again and waste money, she ll just suggest a load of stuff and you ll believe it cos she says shes psychic you believe her, dont talk to mentally ill people for advice
11-07-2019, 07:36 PM
lady valentina, lol, oh come on who would trust someone with a name like that? lol. I had a reading a while back with a lady who said she was romany descent, she said this bloke I like would treat me bad if I got with him etc, she was a jealous nasty woman who didnt want other people to be happy! believe it or not a lot of these psychics are like that! they ll ruin yr life cos they re not right in the head!
11-07-2019, 07:42 PM
(10-07-2019 09:19 PM)Barbiebets Wrote:  I tried her, I’m unsure what to think, she did pick up somethings from the situation her outcome seems unlikely. I haven’t had a reading since last year as I’m trying to stop the addiction. But caved in and tried both Valentina and graham, both of them said the same thing but I can’t see it happening with my work situation. I’ll update in September

Barbiebets - I was the same. I gave up readings and then caved in and started having them again. I’ve stopped again now. I won’t be trying Lady Valentina. What I don’t like about Psychic Sofa is that all the readers claim to be psychics or mediums and most of them can just read cards and guess.
11-07-2019, 07:49 PM
I spoke to a private reader who said that energy is energy and you shouldn't need cards and I completely agree. I've never believed in cards how can you judge a situation by going "pick 1, 2 or 3 for me please". Cards are rubbish I could pick out a negative set but the situation is positive and vice versa so I always preferred tools free.
11-07-2019, 08:16 PM
(11-07-2019 07:49 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I spoke to a private reader who said that energy is energy and you shouldn't need cards and I completely agree. I've never believed in cards how can you judge a situation by going "pick 1, 2 or 3 for me please". Cards are rubbish I could pick out a negative set but the situation is positive and vice versa so I always preferred tools free.

Virgo1 I agree. I prefer readings without cards. Most of the private readers I have seen over the years haven’t used cards and seemed to be able to get information without them. Some of them used psychometry, picking up things from a piece of jewellery or my watch.
11-07-2019, 08:31 PM
(11-07-2019 07:49 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I spoke to a private reader who said that energy is energy and you shouldn't need cards and I completely agree. I've never believed in cards how can you judge a situation by going "pick 1, 2 or 3 for me please". Cards are rubbish I could pick out a negative set but the situation is positive and vice versa so I always preferred tools free.

I don’t think she used cards.
I mean she did validate some things really well but I will honestly be exceptionally surprised if the prediction comes in.
11-07-2019, 08:46 PM
NotPsychic psychometrists and tools free readers appear to be most accurate, they're my fave too Smile

And RugbyLass sorry I meant in general, I hadn't used LV so can't say if she uses cards or not.