Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MediumMatilda
15-07-2019, 12:51 AM
MediumMatilda
This lady is really good, obviously not for everyone but she is honest and truthful. There have been a couple of issues regarding her reputation raised by some nasty people but I have read with her for a while now and she is always really excellent and kind to me.

Wont let you book too often and validates really well

About half a dozen predictions have happened for me on some topic and she was right about my ex only one that was honest.

I think the reviews on other forums are just to discredit her and make her look bad but everyone has a choice to work with her or not I am just putting it out there.

I dont like liars and I don't like people that try and undermine someone because they don't hear what they want to hear.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2019, 08:50 AM
RE: MediumMatilda
I think that she actually cares makes a difference to how she reads as well I really like her but she is not to everyones taste and if you kind of made up your mind this guy was a time waster and going to use you then maybe if you don't want him the decision was made and he isn't going to contact you. Maybe I don't know but it makes some sense to me. She has got lots right for me and I like that so that is why I go back to her, but she is realistic too and i appreciate that
28-07-2019, 08:55 AM
RE: MediumMatilda
Go with your gut and move on Don't count on what psychics say. but if she helped you then that is something