Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic First
13-02-2011, 12:44 PM
Psychic First
I hope no~one minds me starting a new thread for the psychic first

It was getting mixed up with P&S, and I thought, with information slowly coming through, it would be better to have it's own place until admin create a new sub~forum for it Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2011, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2011 12:52 PM by Blair.)
RE: Psychic First
[quote='crystal778' pid='884' dateline='1297597492']
I hope no~one minds me starting a new thread for the psychic first

It was getting mixed up with P&S, and I thought, with information slowly coming through, it would be better to have it's own place until admin create a new sub~forum for it Wink
[/qu

Hi Crystal778,

At last, someone who understands where I am coming from!

Fantastic idea. I have mentioned this on PS thread, but no joy...

Well done to you! I'm looking forward to having discussions about this new show in the PROPER place...

You are a star! Big Grin
13-02-2011, 01:01 PM
Nice Heart
Now all we need is for the programming to start.
13-02-2011, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2011 01:04 PM by crystal778.)
Morning Blair,

Yes, I too thought it was time to have this in it's own place.Wink

Time to draw a line under P&S now ~ it was a good show, but time to move on now.

Morning PeeWee
13-02-2011, 01:36 PM
(13-02-2011 01:03 PM)crystal778 Wrote:  Morning Blair,

Yes, I too thought it was time to have this in it's own place.Wink

Time to draw a line under P&S now ~ it was a good show, but time to move on now.

Morning PeeWee

Yes, too right, it has been exhausted..

But anyhow, what do you think about the information that we have been given so far by Lovenlight?
14-02-2011, 10:20 AM
(13-02-2011 01:36 PM)Blair Wrote:  Yes, too right, it has been exhausted..

But anyhow, what do you think about the information that we have been given so far by Lovenlight?

I love the idea of there being more of an education feel to the show ~ I know the readings are important, but it can get a bit same old, same old, especially when the same texts come in all the time, sometimes phrased differently, but you know it's the same person.

I do hope they sort out the technical problems before broadcasting, I'd rather wait a while longer and have it right, than to not be able to ring/text in.Undecided

Yes, I hope they do spend time explaining and educating about things, like crystals, tarot etc. etc. and properly, not just a quick couple of minutes ~ be lovely if they had a section of the show just for that, a section for readings and mix it up a bit. Would make it more enjoyable to watch Wink hint, hint

Definately no muting the show for the person on the desk to take a call ~ that was really irritating and not fair on the person whose text was being answered and having it rushed ~ not good telly at allDodgy

Swapping the psychics around works, they all have a chance to be on screen and on the phone lines. Let's hope they have rooms for them when they're on the phones instead of those "dog kennels" as Lydia used to call them. The rooms were a good size on the London show, they actually had proper tables in them.

And, of course, the psychics are the most important. I'd love to see Sky and Joanna back Wink

Anyway, here's me rattling on, what would you like to see on the show?
14-02-2011, 12:09 PM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2011 12:21 PM by Blair.)
And, of course, the psychics are the most important. I'd love to see Sky and Joanna back Wink

Anyway, here's me rattling on, what would you like to see on the show?
[/quote]

Where do I start? I agree with the education side of things, I think viewers would benefit from being told about how to let go of situations that are not good for them. Like you mentioned, its rather tiresome when you keep seeing the same texters with the same questions over and over again.....

So maybe they should teach viewers about cord cutting as this would benefit so many people. Its not easy to let go of something, but it does help you to move on and then things fall in to place for the better.

Have you noticed that the same texters send in the same message for about a good year and they haven't moved forward? This is really sad and it would be great for the readers to help them out. Also, I've noticed that the readers say the same things to them week after week and month after month and no joy for them. Personally, I think its unfair to give a date ect... as many DO NOT come to fruition, so I think readers should be alittle more sensitive to this.

Talks on meditation and crystals would be great aswell.

Now I'm going on.. Lol! x
14-02-2011, 02:14 PM
Just thought of something else.

I would like to see readers talking about healing a bit more, as there seems to be alot of people that need to do this, and this may help them in a very positive way.

Also, to mention things like reiki, which helps to clear negative energies from the body. Smile
14-02-2011, 03:57 PM
Thanks people for the suggestions so far. You may notice we now have a promo playing :0) I will also add I can confirm both Sky, Daniele, Jerry, lydia, leslie and Joanne are just a few planning to be back on the new show. Sorry this is short but tons to get done!
14-02-2011, 04:35 PM
(14-02-2011 03:57 PM)Lovenlight Wrote:  Thanks people for the suggestions so far. You may notice we now have a promo playing :0) I will also add I can confirm both Sky, Daniele, Jerry, lydia, leslie and Joanne are just a few planning to be back on the new show. Sorry this is short but tons to get done!
Sounds similar to what went before from MK, certainly the same people.
Oh well not long to wait until all is revealed.
Good luck Smile