Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
update and dangers of PT
27-05-2012, 11:51 PM
update and dangers of PT
Well an update for me is that I feel I have wasted loads of money.

Today is my birthday. My man lives 100 miles away and works away and told me he couldn't make it on my birthday.

I had serveal readings with Thersa, Annie, Emma-Jane, Tiffnay when I went through a wobble last week. They ALL said he would turn up on my doorstep and suprise me. And I believed it!!!! So all week i got excited about my suprise - even got a fake tan and built up my expectation.

When it got around tea time on Sat night I though I would have an express with Emma - Jane who changed it to say he wouldn't come. I didn't like that so I did what we all do and rang another .....Theresa was adamant that I would see him over the weekend. I asked if she meant face to face not skype. Oh yes, she replied. Infact tidy the house - he will be round in the next couple of hours......... At midnight I went to bed in tears. had so believed it I didn't plan anything with friends.

I couldn't sleep so rang Tiffnay (bloody hell I must have spent a fortune)....She said he would turn up the next day ....on my actual birthday......So all day I waited in. Kept my phone with me. he didn't even text to say Happy Birthday ( he has been slapped over skype for that tonight). But my God was I in tears. Sometimes these predictaions are dangerous as I built my expectations soooooo high. He never said he could come over. Infact his car broke down 2 days before as well so I thought it was implassable, but Theresa told me it was a ploy to put me off the sent of suprise and that his car was fine

The reason it took so long for him to get in touch today was because he was panicking about his car as he needed to travel 300 miles to work tonight and would lose a weeks wage if he didn't fix it so he was a greasy tired monkey when I saw him this evening.

It makes me wonder about the other predictaions now and how much money and faith I have put in to them. I hope to gain control back of my life after I do the 30 day challange in June.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2012, 01:02 AM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2012 01:03 AM by Sapphire.)
RE: update and dangers of PT
Angel Eyes sorry to hear about the frustration you had to go through, but you should have listened to your intuition. Taking back your control will give you more focus, and less panic.

Get a pendulum for yes no answer and pack of cards yourself and let your intuition give you a reading and guidance. You will be amazed what you get out of it rather than spending a fortune.

I too have spent a fortune with PT, all year I haven't used PT services as I stick to private readings now from time to time. Not only they are cheaper, but you get one to one attention from psychic and they can talk about your money and all the restrictions which PT have.

None of Emma Jane, Tiffany, Annie, Theresa reading predictions have came to pass for me. When I have went back to them, for update their timings changed. I had readings with Liz King but I have crossed her off my list, nothing she said has come to pass and completely two different readings. I stick to John Healey, where everything he said has happened within same time frame and I go privately.

With Tiffany, I have been watching the show and she keeps coming up with name SH or Sharon all the time. I am perplexed with the readings she gives.

Good luck in your 30day challenge next month.

Happy Birthday xx
28-05-2012, 07:34 AM
Angel Eyes, I'm really sorry you were disappointed.

I'm going to post my PT story later, but I suffered several years of the sort of disappointment you've wrote about, doing the same as you, phoning them when I didn't like one prediction or another, phoning when I couldn't sleep, phoning when I didn't get a reply from the guy etc etc. I spent a huge amount of money. Anyway enough about me I'm going to post my experiences and hope people aren't horrible to me/flame me when they read them.

I just want to say to try to trust your own instinct.
28-05-2012, 11:19 AM
While this must have been horrible, at the same time, it's also a hard lesson to learn, and maybe a lesson you needed to learn, that you can't live your life around predictions. See readings as a guide, but don't see every prediction as law, as it is going to definitely happen, otherwise you will keep setting yourself up for a lot of disappointment when it doesn't. Of course you wanted to see your man on your birthday, and lets face it, had a psychic told you that you wasn't you wouldn't have used them again. (Maybe that's the cynic coming out in me with phone lines LOL)

But don't see this as a negative,.... see it as a positive, see it as a lesson learned, and move on from it knowing you won't make the same errors again...... the key to making mistakes is learning from them... and then they are not mistakes but growth markers in our life :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
28-05-2012, 11:50 AM
Gosh lol Happy Birthday and I hope you now plan something lovely all week to make up for it..x I never listen to exact predictions ..as it is too painfull I use them as sketches and impressions of thoughts and what is going on..then take form that a mix with my instinct and a dose of common sense..because I cannot bear the disappointment..and I don't see the psychic world as an exact science.

BUT that does not mean I don't get the agony...be kind to your self now..and focus on the celebration of what you do know and the gloriousness of you x
28-05-2012, 09:30 PM
Belated Happy Birthday to you and I'm really sorry to hear you went through that Angel Eyes Sad I can totally relate to what you are saying in regards to contacting different psychics if one of them doesn't say what you want to hear or has told you something positive previously but when it hasn't come to pass they then change their mind about it. You'll probably find that after a couple of days when your emotions around this have settled that you will know that you should have trusted your instincts on this and will see it as a lesson learned.

The 30 day challenge that you are planning sounds ideal in this case and hopefully that will give you the strength to trust your instincts and not have to rely on psychics to give you that justification. I have a lot of respect for you as I have read your other posts and you seem empowered to move away from psychic predictions and for someone like me who is still in a way addicted to readings, it makes me wish that I could find the strength that you and a few of the others on here have to just stop and trust in what you feel.

Hope you are feeling a bit better about things today and that it didn't spoil your Birthday too much x
29-05-2012, 12:19 AM
Thank you for your lovely and wise messages. I have learnt some hard lessons, and I am passionate about this challange. I do think it will do us all good. Apperantly it takes about 30 days to break a habit aswell.

My birthday was a bit of a damp squid and I do feel guilty as my family tried really hard to make it great for me, so I must focus on that. Thats the last rubbish birthday I am ever going to have. I do feel a lot better today and a lot more optermistic.

Its good that I know that the reading don't always come to pass, it will stop me from putting such faith in them and start to live life completley even if I do make mistakes.
29-05-2012, 12:20 AM
(28-05-2012 12:59 AM)Worrier Wrote:  Angel - Sorry you had to go through this. I guess this thirty day thing is gona do us all the world of good. Happy birthday by the way, I hope things went ok in the end x

Thanks Worrier. I'm going to plan the day by day stuff for the 30 day challange this week. Its great to hear that your already benifiting from it. xxx
29-05-2012, 12:33 AM
Thanks Sapphire. I do have the angel cards, I need to use them more.
I know what you mean about Tiffney. I don't know why I gave her another chance, first time she told me boyfriend was a huge football fan and plays 5 a side, - he doesn't really like sports. And this time she could day him playing on his playstation all the time. - He doesn't have one, he doesn't have the time. Intresting about her saying the same names all the time.

I will go private next time as well. xxxxx

quote='Sapphire' pid='11269' dateline='1338163337']
Angel Eyes sorry to hear about the frustration you had to go through, but you should have listened to your intuition. Taking back your control will give you more focus, and less panic.

Get a pendulum for yes no answer and pack of cards yourself and let your intuition give you a reading and guidance. You will be amazed what you get out of it rather than spending a fortune.

I too have spent a fortune with PT, all year I haven't used PT services as I stick to private readings now from time to time. Not only they are cheaper, but you get one to one attention from psychic and they can talk about your money and all the restrictions which PT have.

None of Emma Jane, Tiffany, Annie, Theresa reading predictions have came to pass for me. When I have went back to them, for update their timings changed. I had readings with Liz King but I have crossed her off my list, nothing she said has come to pass and completely two different readings. I stick to John Healey, where everything he said has happened within same time frame and I go privately.

With Tiffany, I have been watching the show and she keeps coming up with name SH or Sharon all the time. I am perplexed with the readings she gives.

Good luck in your 30day challenge next month.

Happy Birthday xx

[/quote]
29-05-2012, 12:36 AM
sorry to hear that Flavour. Its easy to get addicted to.
I think the majority of people on this site are very supportive so don't worry about them being horrible. sort them out if they are Smile
Hope everything has been resolved for you xxx

(28-05-2012 07:34 AM)Flavour Wrote:  Angel Eyes, I'm really sorry you were disappointed.

I'm going to post my PT story later, but I suffered several years of the sort of disappointment you've wrote about, doing the same as you, phoning them when I didn't like one prediction or another, phoning when I couldn't sleep, phoning when I didn't get a reply from the guy etc etc. I spent a huge amount of money. Anyway enough about me I'm going to post my experiences and hope people aren't horrible to me/flame me when they read them.

I just want to say to try to trust your own instinct.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Random Update Worrier2 7 1,261 27-04-2014 09:32 PM
Last Post: Worrier2
  ROSE QUARTZ HOLIDAY UPDATE Rose Quartz 0 745 02-10-2012 10:51 PM
Last Post: Rose Quartz
  Update on Predictions White Feather 19 4,181 28-09-2012 06:06 PM
Last Post: flamered
  update for MAY ? Happy_go_girl 2 907 18-05-2012 08:43 PM
Last Post: Sapphire
  PSYCHIC TV 'BEHIND THE SCENES' EVENT UPDATE! PsychicToday 8 2,059 18-08-2011 05:49 PM
Last Post: Inquisitor