Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PT can you please explain this?
28-05-2012, 01:33 AM
PT can you please explain this?
Viewers this thread, will make you realize or give you something to think about. Many viewers wait for their voice mails or text messages and sometimes get the mystic response which is always negative.

While having late lunch, friends and I decided to tune in the show as Katie was on, and like watching the way she works, she is always teaching about psychic development. We decided to send messages. This is the first time in 6 months, I sent a message and cost me £1.50 but an eye opener for all frustrated viewers.

This is what happened. Two of my friends have registered names and one other friend and myself don't so we would be anon. All four of us sent our questions relating to the topic, included the name of psychic just after the first half of the show. Surprise surprise, this was the result.

One registered name was answered by Option 0
One registered name was answered by Mystic
One anon name was answered by named Psychic
One anon was sent to Mystic

PT please explain this to all the viewers who are spending a fortune and have been frustrated with your services Confused
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2012, 05:27 AM (This post was last modified: 29-05-2012 05:52 AM by homan34.)
RE: PT can you please explain this?
But sometimes they can't reply of my messages.
28-05-2012, 07:28 AM
RE: PT can you please explain this?
First post - very long time lurker, and very long history with PT.
They've been doing this, on and off, with texts since at least 2007 which is when I sent my last text to them, after texts getting ignored or sent to the dreaded Mystic. The last one I sent in said 'can you give me a reading for the next 2 days pls?' sent right at the beginning of the evening show which started at 9pm and went till 2am back then. Response came from Mystic at 10am the next day (More than 12 hours later) and said 'dont understand ur question pls ask again' ....that was the final straw and I never sent a text in again. They soon add up at 1.50 a time (same price back then)

I don't know if any of you have more info about Mystic but I was led to believe that none of them who work on there are 'tested' psychics like on the rest of the show are supposed to be, and they don't work direct for PT, the texts just go to a service where the people answer texts for all sorts of things like adult chat lines, tarot readings, psychic, etc etc...in other words they are just ordinary people getting paid to make up answers to texts...I dont know how true that is but it came from someone I trust. Does anyone know for sure?

As for PT, reading the messages here it's just getting worse and worse. I've got a long story to tell and it's all rather negative, I'll post it later. PT isn't offering a service it promises - vote with your feet and also Complain about it to whoever you can.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can you help ? explain please ? Emma13 11 1,860 17-12-2014 04:58 AM
Last Post: leon
  can anyone explain what john healey meant Gem_0923 9 2,915 13-05-2013 07:00 PM
Last Post: Sidney
  Any psychics please help, and explain xx itchy!! 19 3,345 21-01-2013 03:36 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Any psychics please help, and explain xx itchy!! 0 525 19-01-2013 06:34 PM
Last Post: itchy!!
  Psychic Today can you please explain Fortune 10 2,056 20-06-2012 11:10 AM
Last Post: Fortune