Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's happening with the show
28-05-2012, 01:59 AM
What's happening with the show
I am regular viewer of the show... have been recommended this site forum to seek help. I have been sending text messages... for last few weeks. I wait to see who on show... send message beginning of show... wait for hours to get my reading. I wait till 3am... and never get answered.

I was made redundant... got new job... get paid weekly... have top up phone... have spent a lot of money.

I am at a breaking point... today when all I feel is like watching comedy show with laughter. Presenter called Adele... has been giggling... laughing... wasting time... when should be answering text messages below on screen. Presenters are wasting time... shame on psychics who join in.

Psychic tv show... why send me text message... that my message will appear on screen soon?... wait in desperation... never get reading.

What is happening with the show? Please HELP !!!!!!!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2012, 05:24 AM
RE: What's happening with the show
Yes, you are right. I have also send some messages and waiting for the reply but they are not responding and even wasting their time in some silly jokes. I am also fed up of this show.
30-05-2012, 03:00 AM
I have wasted spent fortune with the show... the presenters and silly jokes and giggles... hope Psychic Today can get this sorted. I still wait for text messages to be answered. I cannot ring customer services.... I am at home. I am going to stop using the services. I was waiting to get paid on Friday... buy bulk of 100 minutes and will not bother now.
30-05-2012, 09:27 AM
Fortune, if you spending fortune on sending messages to the show, simply ring the psychics up and get a reading.
30-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Fortune, you've got to stop sending in texts if it's costing you so much. I haven't got a problem with anyone sending the odd text here or there, but when it's impacting on your finances like this, it's not good.
I wrote a post on another thread saying that they were doing this back in about 2006. It's nothing new, but maybe for a while the situation improved and now it's started again.
If you send in 20 texts, you could have had a reading for that assuming a 20 minute reading is still £30...why not promise yourself one reading a month or every two months, but stop sending in texts..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Whats happening with the studio White lady 9 1,943 24-07-2012 09:21 PM
Last Post: sunbeam