Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dee 4024 psychic sofa
08-08-2019, 09:37 AM
Dee 4024 psychic sofa
Has anyone read with dee 4024 on ps she does not use cards ..she's very quick information just flows out..she didn't tell me what I wanted to hear about the poi ..but gave me some positive stuff to look foward to she gives a very in depth reading .. I'm just confused to how she can give so much info so quick on people and stuff coming up I'm not sure what to think ..if my predictions come to pass then will be happy ..she gave me names of places I will be visiting with the new guy apparently I'm going to meet within the next 6 weeks ..if these predictions come to pass I will be shocked ..I only tried her because she was available I have never been drawn to her..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2019, 11:01 AM
RE: Dee 4024 psychic sofa
I've seen her on there lots of times often available. Never really was attracted to her profile she didn't seem to have anything outstanding that made me want to have a reading with her.

I may give her a go on your feedback.
08-08-2019, 12:08 PM
(08-08-2019 11:01 AM)The Watchdog Wrote:  I've seen her on there lots of times often available. Never really was attracted to her profile she didn't seem to have anything outstanding that made me want to have a reading with her.

I may give her a go on your feedback.

I was never drawn to her myself ,but she sounds nothing like what you would expect from her pic. To be honest she didn't come up for air, she described someone I'm going to meet down to eye colour and hair..and that I was supposed to have met him 3 months ago we was in the same place but never spoke ..she talked about the lake district, i have been saying i want to vist there last few weeks .. apparently I'm suppose to meet him within next 6 weeks I didn't actually call for a relationship but she gave me very specific reading with descriptions and places ..I will just see how it plays out now ..as much as I'm on the fence about what she said as it's a future reading ..she was right about a couple of things that had happend ..but she concentrates more on the future than reading the past. She does not use cards ..I would be interested to know what other people think of her as shes not been mentioned on here
09-08-2019, 11:04 AM
I did try Dee. She was very good and brought up a reunion I had with an old friend that was correct. She did give me a couple of predictions that seemed plausible. I liked her style as she dived in there straight away, just have to wait and see what happens next.

I will update if preds come in. I can't understand why she is easy to get hold of. But then I found the same with Joanna. I think it must be because she is not a card reader.
09-08-2019, 04:12 PM
(09-08-2019 11:04 AM)The Watchdog Wrote:  I did try Dee. She was very good and brought up a reunion I had with an old friend that was correct. She did give me a couple of predictions that seemed plausible. I liked her style as she dived in there straight away, just have to wait and see what happens next.

I will update if preds come in. I can't understand why she is easy to get hold of. But then I found the same with Joanna. I think it must be because she is not a card reader.

im pleased you was happy with your reading, as i found her very good and shes been on ps for sometime now and never heard anyone mention her on here. you certainly get your moneys worth as shes full of information and was accurate on a few things that have already happend ..i just dont understand why she is always available i would go as far as to say shes one of the best they have on there at the minute ..as the rest are vague card readers ..
06-09-2019, 10:21 AM
Makes it up as she goes along. This woman has no conscience and talks s#%t.
10-09-2019, 08:55 AM
I found Dee surprisingly very good. She brought up a lot of things that other readers haven't managed and was right about a reunion I had with an old friend. I could relate to what she said. Will wait for predictions to unfold then update.
10-09-2019, 08:39 PM
I spoke with Dee and so far can’t say I’m too impressed. She validated well at the time but predictions are way out. They come in in time but I’ll be surprised if I’m honest.
I would like nothing more than to be able to say she was spot on but so far, no. Her predictions were for this month and whilst there is still time I was told there would be build up.
Having said that I have had predictions come in for same months but wrong years prior to now with other readers and whilst this would be nice I feel the situation will have ‘been and gone’ by then.
11-09-2019, 10:19 AM
I found Dee very direct and she did give me a lot of positive energy.

I called about my ex she told me I’d not hear from him over the bank holiday weekend a couple of weeks ago but the two weeks that follow. She was correct as I received a text from him last weekend.

Hoping the rest she conveyed to me will follow.
11-09-2019, 11:55 AM
I tried Dee for a general and found it very... General and repetitive. Things she picked up had no resemblance to me or were totally off.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bev on Psychic Sofa UniversalBunny 4 248 19-10-2019 08:48 PM
Last Post: Summer
  Lucky Psychic Sofa silec 55 13,665 22-09-2019 07:16 PM
Last Post: Lady P
  Simone psychic sofa Rachel212 68 11,127 13-09-2019 08:05 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Psychic Sofa Adele Dolly2468 5 7,506 06-09-2019 08:00 AM
Last Post: MaureenHunter
  Rudi - Psychic Sofa Rosie 84 11,133 31-07-2019 07:24 PM
  Psychic sofa list of good readers who's predictions fruitate Kayley 40 14,076 23-07-2019 05:36 PM
Smile The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees?? Dream Catcher 893 243,312 11-07-2019 01:59 AM
Last Post: Summer
  Grace Marie, Psychic Sofa. Noble Hunertus 236 41,320 06-07-2019 07:36 AM
Last Post: Psychicphenomena1
  Maryanne psychic sofa PurpleShimmer3 22 5,244 23-05-2019 02:01 PM
  Iona- Psychic sofa nikki3lizabethx 14 4,111 23-05-2019 01:50 PM