Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prioritising voicemails? What about texts?
30-05-2012, 12:54 AM
Prioritising voicemails? What about texts?
Tuned in tonight for first time in awhile and was annoyed to see that no texts were being read out, only voicemails! Was going to send in a text for Sky but def not going to bother now! And i wish the presenters would cut the crap and just get the viewers questions read! Grrrr annoying
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2012, 03:06 AM
RE: Prioritising voicemails? What about texts?
I sent a voice mail at 10.00pm... waited till end of show and it wasn't read. I am getting fed up... with the silly jokes and talking crap... I noticed today Sky was joining in the crap jokes and silly childish giggles. It is very annoying... reading this forum has made me realize... and I will stop using show services... they have lost a new customer and my custom... wanted to buy 100 minutes when get paid on Friday... subscribe 12 month magazine.

Don't know what Psychic Today are playing at ?????
30-05-2012, 09:24 AM
Airyfairy that is why I don't tune in and don't use their services. Only tune in if Katie is on. Been there many times and don't want to be feeling like that no more.
30-05-2012, 10:10 AM
They seem to only get the Studio Psychics to answer voicemails and then will either get the Option 0 psychics to answer the texts or send them to Mystic. I have seen the Studio Psychics answer texts but that is usually in the early hours or just before the show ends and I assume this is because they have run out of voicemails.
30-05-2012, 02:28 PM
It is a quite unfair system because there are many reasons why people prefere to text. I think the evening show is out for texts but it is some cheek when they are happy to take peoples money. Ok so they usually state that they are prioritising voicemails but surely the right to interact how you want should not be frustrating & waste of money.
31-05-2012, 05:37 AM
Sometimes, I am also fed up of these psychics. They don’t give reply of my messages and voicemails. Now, I have decided that I am not going to use their services.
06-06-2012, 12:02 PM
Yes i am finished with this program for good now. It makes a mockery of vulnerable people looking for answers. I used to interact with the show frequently but now its just not worth the bother. I would advise anyone else to do the same,however it is a personal choice. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Free texts?? airyfairy 5 1,291 07-04-2013 10:05 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Texts and Voicemails Mitzu 5 1,188 01-10-2012 11:33 AM
Last Post: Demi
  More text messages and voicemails Sapphire 8 1,296 25-05-2012 07:15 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Still not answering texts and voice mails Sapphire 0 584 13-04-2012 02:59 AM
Last Post: Sapphire