Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Presenters
30-05-2012, 03:22 AM
Presenters
Psychic Tv can you please recruit new presenters... who know how to do their job without... silly jokes and giggles wasting time... not answering messages. Shame on psychics who join in with silly jokes and laughter. I don't want to be entertained by so called Psychic Tv Show. To much repeating going on. Get services sorted before viewers stop the show completely.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2012, 05:48 AM
RE: Presenters
I have noticed that you are always criticizing the members of Psychic Tv show in every thread.
30-05-2012, 09:20 AM
Fortune I agree with you and the show is not the same as it used to be before. Alot of waffling in between readings when they should be doing readings. If they cut down on the waffling and silly jokes, less viewers will be frustrated.
30-05-2012, 10:13 AM
I don't mind if the presenters and psychics have the odd giggle but not when it encroaches on answering questions and the psychic ends up giggling through answering someone's question. I had that happen to me with Jenna, as I mentioned on a previous thread. Very unprofessional.
30-05-2012, 10:27 AM
(30-05-2012 10:13 AM)EarthAngel Wrote:  I don't mind if the presenters and psychics have the odd giggle but not when it encroaches on answering questions and the psychic ends up giggling through answering someone's question. I had that happen to me with Jenna, as I mentioned on a previous thread. Very unprofessional.

It seems to be worse on an evening show. There have been a couple of shows recently which have been more how it was in the day e.g. JH and Laura...and I've had some great answers to voice mails from Tamara during the day..but the evening show it seems some thing shifts often and it makes uncomfortable watching
30-05-2012, 10:35 AM
They do need to be very careful about this. People are texting in with questions and situations that can be very upsetting, sadly most people reach out to a reader when things in their life aren't so great. It's hard to leave a voicemail about a situation that's causing you a lot of pain, wait for the reply and in the meantime they're just acting the goat and giggling like they're out on a hen night or something!
I used to enjoy it when they would spend more time talking about things like the meaning of the cards, or talk about how to do a candle spell, or what crystals to use etc etc. It was interesting back then.
30-05-2012, 10:44 AM
Flavour I agree with you and they don't seem to consider the viewers feelings. As Fortune said, they are repeating so much and need to cut down on giggles. It is uncomfortable to watch at times and that is why I tune in if Katie is on. I always find myself learning something about spiritual development.
30-05-2012, 12:11 PM
(30-05-2012 10:27 AM)flamered Wrote:  
(30-05-2012 10:13 AM)EarthAngel Wrote:  I don't mind if the presenters and psychics have the odd giggle but not when it encroaches on answering questions and the psychic ends up giggling through answering someone's question. I had that happen to me with Jenna, as I mentioned on a previous thread. Very unprofessional.

It seems to be worse on an evening show. There have been a couple of shows recently which have been more how it was in the day e.g. JH and Laura...and I've had some great answers to voice mails from Tamara during the day..but the evening show it seems some thing shifts often and it makes uncomfortable watching

I agree with you flamered as I have noticed that too. Unless the producers tell the presenters that they can be a bit more "lively" on the evening show because it is on so late and to keep viewers watching.
30-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Laura has great integrity and she really takes this work seriously. I have always liked Laura.

Tamara has answered one voicemail quite well for me on an afternoon show but she can be a bit much- seems everything has a double meaning.
30-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Around christmas I sent in a voicemail and Holly and Adele both burst into laughter when they heard my voice. I was nervous and upset when I left it, I had just been in tears and the way that they handled it was quite hurtful, like bullying in the playground. Infact looking back I should have complained to PT about it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic Tv Presenters - who do you like and not like lizcancer girl 32 9,302 25-06-2016 03:30 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Psychic Today doesnt really need presenters.. does it? danitalia 23 8,243 06-06-2016 04:30 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Presenters flamered 1 871 11-04-2011 11:09 AM
Last Post: flamered