Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Listen to your instinct and talk to you ex
30-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Listen to your instinct and talk to you ex
I have to share this story of a work colleague and I have taken her permission.

She just started new job with us about 1-2 months ago. She didn't seem happy within herself and kept having far too many breaks. At first we thought, she had bladder problem but were not sure. I once saw her crying in the ladies toilet. I tried to talk to her but she was being very reserved. I was very concerned about her and wanted to help. I didn't know what to do but was hoping she would talk and seek help. Few days ago, she came to me asking to talk. We met after work and it was very heartbreaking to listen to her.

This is a true story and reason why she was in tears:

She was in relationship with someone for years, and they split up 3 years ago. She was so much in love with this man, that she wanted him back but they were just not compatible. He was very controlling and had commitment issues. She was heartbroken, depressed and lonely. She was drawn to the psychic world from the adverts behind a magazine and started having readings. She used every name and number behind the magazine asking about her relationship. She was told that he will be back, she was told they will have future together. Many times her instinct told her to contact him, but when she told the psychic, she was told not to contact him, as that will ruin everything, and he won't return. She was given times and when nothing happened, she continued to ring them and with the hope of him coming back, she rang nearly all psychic companies and spoke to all psychics.

Became addicted to readings at least 5 to 10 everyday, she got herself in debt and struggled to pay her bills and mortgage. She has no family and was only child. She lost her mother who was fighting cancer and she lost her father who couldn't cope with shock and felt lonely after 45 years of marriage. Both her parents passed away and she was left with inheritance, of which she invested in buying her own place.

She had a good job but had a huge debt and having to struggle to pay bills, balliffs and court allegations, she was forced to sell her house and rent. She still continued having readings and debt worries got worse and worse. She pawned her mother's jewellery, started to sell antique collection of her father and most days, survived on milk and water but a reading was a must to give her that comfort.

She was taking alot of time off work, and had to leave her job as she couldn't cope. She struggled to pay rent, so had car boot sales to sell stuff in her house and she couldn't keep up with rent so was forced to leave to a bed sitter. She didn't know what to do and felt suicidal at times but she spent most of her time at her parents graveside. She had no means of communicating, with anyone as she couldn't afford mobile phone.

She talked to them until one day a man saw her and wondered why she comes everyday. She broke down into tears, and was told to come for healing service at church that evening. She went to spiritualist church and they had mediumship evening, her mother and father both came through with uplifting message. At end of evening, she approached the medium asking for a reading. She explained her situation and said to medium that she will sell her mother's engagement, wedding and eternity ring to pay the medium but she needs to connect with them again.

The medium said they didn't want money but will give her a reading in next week's service. Just before she went to service following week, she wanted to spend time at the graveside and at the entrance, she found a £20 note. She picked it up and went to the church. She had a reading with medium, told her about the £20. She was told to get some food for herself. Not having had decent food, she went nearby co-op and got some food for herself. Waiting at the till to pay, two women were tallking about looking for another cleaner. She was feeling so confident in herself with mediumship reading, holding £20 note in her hand, she approached the two ladies asking them if they can give her the cleaning job.

The two ladies spoke to her outside co-op and she went to see them following week. She started the cleaning job within days and started feeling better within herself as she has some money, coming in for her. She without fail, went to church every week for the service, helped with tea serving and her life started to change.

Working hard and doing spiritual service helped her turn her life around, things started to settle. She still had feelings about her ex and months turned into years. She was getting tempted to ring the psychics, but she held back. One day she had to do some cleaning where, a spiritual event had taken place. The event was about healing and had stalls of spiritual tools. When cleaning near one of stalls, she found a rose quartz crystal size of 10p coin. She picked it up but there was no around, whom she could it give it back to. She took it to the church, asked the medium and she was told to cleanse and keep it, and was taught how to meditate using crystal.

Everytime she felt the temptation for having a reading to do with ex, she used the crystal and meditated. This started to help her drift away from the addiction and she started to feel more stronger. Her life started to change and meeting different people when doing cleaning and at church services, made her become more confident.

Her life had completely changed and she became more stronger and spiritual. One day, she went to her parents graveside with some flowers, there was a burial service and saw her ex. It all brought back some memories and she focused on putting flowers. She sat there for some time, only to see a shadow behind her and it was her ex.

She got up and they both looked at each other. She started to walk away, but her ex told her to stay. He asked her how she was, she didn't reply but asked him a question instead. She asked why did you end it with me? He was speechless and said he wasn't ready for a relationship, marriage and family, he needed to save his business. She walked away in tears, he followed her and they decided to meet up. She needed some answers so they met up. She didn't tell him anything about her addiction and all she had been through but was shocked to learn that even at that time, the ex was single, as recession sucked his business and he had cancer. He had alot going for himself.

He wanted to be friends with her and after having thought about it, she remained friends not nothing else. Within months, the ex cancer had spread and he had limited time. She was going through the pain once again of having to lose him again but she had the strength of the spirituality and church service, she coped better. The ex left some inheritance to her, and she got decent place to live.

The moral of this heartbreaking inspirational story is listen to your instinct. If she had listened to her gut feeling, and had contacted her ex to find out where she stands with him, then she would have moved on without having gone through so much pain of having to lose her parents inheritance and job she loved.

The reason for her tears is not regretting listening to her inner voice, as it is lesson learnt for her but her tears are of the loss of her parents inheritance and antique valuables she had to sell, including her mother's and nan's jewellery. That is the reason for her tears.

I know this is so very long, but had to share this. Someone has inspired this lovely lady, to write a book and I hope she does.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2012, 12:01 PM
RE: Listen to your instinct and talk to you ex
Sapphire, thank you so much for sharing that story and thank your friend for allowing you to do so.

I wish that lady lots of love and light and if anything the story also shows that even when you think you're at your lowest point and things can't get any better, there is someone out there watching over you and giving you the help to pick yourself up and get on with your life. I have found that to be true for me especially over the last 7 years, even when I thought I was at my lowest point, something always happened which made me realise that someone was looking out for me, I just needed to trust that.
30-05-2012, 02:20 PM
Thank you so much for sharing this story. I had planned on not logging in for a while but when I read this story I had to say how much it moved me & I really do think it will help others here too. Its heartbreaking & inspiring all at once.

I wish her all the luck in the world .
30-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Thank you for sharing that, what a story!
I do believe she has angels with her, as we all do.
I wish her all the luck in the world, and would love to read her book if she does write it
30-05-2012, 04:35 PM
thank you so much taking time to share this, I am amazed, what a heart felt story, I read this saying once = "Even in your darkest moment I will not abandon you" - This is such a reminder.

My love and blessings to your friends. x
30-05-2012, 05:12 PM
Thank you everyone for your comments and my friend sends her appreciation for all the good wishes you sent her. She says she hopes, her story will make people think and sort their issues out before it's too late.

The moral of the sharing don't depend too much on psychic readings and stop before addiction takes over. Addiction will add more misery to your life, you may lose well earn money and drift away from precious little things. Listen to your in your intuition and you will never get wrong.
30-05-2012, 08:43 PM
wow Puts things in perspective that ulled at my heart strings and just adds to what i wrote on another threat that most psychics have no idea what effect they have on peoples lives by giving us hope that isn't really there.
31-05-2012, 07:52 PM
I think this experience gives a very strong message about communicating. When relationships end and one person doesn't know why, there is no closure, no way to move forward, and so there is often a need to cling to the relationship, and the ex. The readings often give a positive outcome, giving the person another thing to cling onto, in order to keep the faith and hope alive that the relationship will start up again, that the ex will come back, yet in all this, the ex is often a totally over looked person, after all, it stands to reason that the one person who knows whether they want that relationship back and how and why it ended is the person who ended it... instead of spending hundreds or thousands, it certainly makes sense to speak to the person and find out from the person themselves :-).... as hard as that is, and as painful as that is, closure often gives us all a sense of acceptance, and acceptance is the first step in being able to move forward and let go of the past :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
31-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Thank you everyone for your lovely comments. My friend has read all our posts and she really appreciates your well wishes and she is encouraging everyone to listen to your intuition, don't allow readings to control your life, but use it as guideline. She says it's easy to get addicted but it can be very costly and painful, to come out of it.

She has made up her mind of writing a book now. I will let you all know when it's published. She send you all her love xxxx
04-06-2012, 07:40 PM
I need 2 poop this party. A post is made about a third party event, that cannot b verified. Yet comments flow in support.

I c the comments being made, by those same few that are taken in & hold on2 what the psychic says as gospel. Yet for some events aren't verified either, others things come in.

In each, step back and assess what it is UR bein told. U all give yourselves far 2 freely to something that may or may not b true. The story, could just be that, a story.

So, has no one else read this third party account & not questioned it 4 a second. I hope my comments really do free UR minds 2 question & not take everythin at face value.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to prepare your guy for “the talk” without a fight dormammu 0 109 08-09-2017 09:04 PM
Last Post: dormammu
  Should have listen to Katie Keeley cosmicorder 37 10,137 11-07-2012 06:50 PM
Last Post: EarthAngel
  Should listen to the messages properly cosmicorder 3 1,154 20-02-2012 06:17 PM
Last Post: flamered