Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Stand up reading and all that swaying around
31-05-2012, 12:18 AM
Stand up reading and all that swaying around
I'm just watching PT right now and Faith is on and she's replying to texts standing up...she's swaying around all over the place and it's making me feel quite sick..Tongue
I've seen other psychics do it too, I think Grant Colyer did it. What's it all about, is for dramatic effect or something ? It's really annnoying to watch...

Is she a good reader?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2012, 05:24 AM
RE: Stand up reading and all that swaying around
Ya, I have heard a lot about her that she is a good psychic. But I haven’t got any reading from her.
31-05-2012, 10:01 AM
Its to do with the energy Flavour. You get a better connection when the chakra's are all in line - which is when you are standing up. You are also more grounded and the information flows more freely. When I did development classes we had to do our reading's standing up. You can't help but move around when you get a connection.

I've not a had a reading off her, She was way off tagret with a VM I sent in. Told me my daughter would pass her exams and go into fashion - I have no children.!!! Grant was incredibly good. He even described the 2 dogs I owned and the 2 that were in spirit. shame he left.
31-05-2012, 10:16 AM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2012 10:17 AM by Sapphire.)
You are right Angel Eyes, it is all to do with flow of energy and greater connection, that is what they do in mediumship and that is why they keep the movement by walking across the platform.

I sent her a voice message last year, wanted reading for christmas. She said I will be disappointed about presents, but not to be disheartened and someone with propose to me, as she sees a ring for me. His birthday is supposed to be on boxing day, BUT I am happily married and loved all my presents, and my husbands birthday is in June. Don't think she connected with me.
31-05-2012, 11:22 AM
Faith is incredibly popular but I could never find a connection with her- so not for me
31-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Had reading years ago, way off for me too x
31-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Makes you wonder how good their tests are................
04-06-2012, 09:53 AM
Thanks for explaining that Angel Eyes. It makes sense now. I've seen others do it too. I find it a bit distracting to watch - it may be grounding for them but it isn't for me! Smile
14-06-2012, 02:11 AM
Started to watch show today... swaying makes me feel dizzy.... the deep breathing is scary.... noise of her shoes when swaying.... find all uncomfortable to watch.
14-06-2012, 10:28 AM
This made me chuckle- you never mentioned the rubbish she talks "messy house messy mind" LOL