Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pendulum
31-05-2012, 09:41 PM
Pendulum
I had a weird experiance the other night, for years I have been dousing to test what i am ellergic to as i suffer from Eczema and i have a strong ability to do this for myself and others but this time i thought as psychics keep telling me i have psycic abilities I thought i would try it on questions. Well i got the pendulum and held it over a picture of the subject and asked specific questions and explained what i want the pendulum to do if it was a yes. When dousing the pendulum goes around or stops still so for this i asked it to go up and down. First answer up and down second stayed dead still, third and fourth up and down. I held it the same way and did not move my hand as i wanted honest answers. Since this night I am still amazed at what it did, I want to try again but i don't want to incase it doesn't work and the good feeling i have from before is destroyed. Also need some advice does anybody know what to do with a wish list once complete. I have written it and before i went to bed i read it out loud and since then left it on my bedroom window sill, does anybody know what i am actually meant to do.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2012, 11:00 AM
RE: Pendulum
The pendulum is pretty spooky!! I have tried it myself and it does give accuracy. Wuth regards to the wish list I have heard many people say they burn it but I know this may sound crazy- but often I put it in an envolpoe, addressed to myself and post it so in a way you are setting it free, and it comes back to you. I then burn it but its whatever you feel right for you. xxx
01-06-2012, 12:46 PM
you can also get a box that you find pretty. Call it your magical creation box and write on the front Whatever is in this box IS....

Then you can put lists, photo's from magazines, anything that you have a connaction to that you would like to appear in your life. your then telling the universe exactly what you want in life. Just another way of doing the same thing Smile
01-06-2012, 04:52 PM
It sounds like you are trying to do cosmic ordering?

Go to Amazon and look up Stephen Richards Cosmic Ordering Connection CD - this will help you put it out there. Just read your list each day so you know exactly what you want and the CD helps you put it out to the Cosmos.

With the pendulum - I use one too, and it's ok to ask questions again, but don't ask the same question over and over in the same session. Just ask and allow it time to answer it. It helps to be relaxed and maybe say a prayer or something stated it is for the highest good of all and ask the spirit guides & guardian angels to help you .

here is what I say:
"Spirit guides & guardian angels of the highest good. Help me connect to my higher self to find answers to my questions. I declare that all questions & answers are for the highest good of all mentioned"

Then ask the pendulum "may I ask, can I ask , should I ask about xxxx"

get your yes/or no

Then may I ask a question?

yes/no

Then ask what you need an answer to.

Hope it helps

Best wishes
(31-05-2012 09:41 PM)Blondie Wrote:  I had a weird experiance the other night, for years I have been dousing to test what i am ellergic to as i suffer from Eczema and i have a strong ability to do this for myself and others but this time i thought as psychics keep telling me i have psycic abilities I thought i would try it on questions. Well i got the pendulum and held it over a picture of the subject and asked specific questions and explained what i want the pendulum to do if it was a yes. When dousing the pendulum goes around or stops still so for this i asked it to go up and down. First answer up and down second stayed dead still, third and fourth up and down. I held it the same way and did not move my hand as i wanted honest answers. Since this night I am still amazed at what it did, I want to try again but i don't want to incase it doesn't work and the good feeling i have from before is destroyed. Also need some advice does anybody know what to do with a wish list once complete. I have written it and before i went to bed i read it out loud and since then left it on my bedroom window sill, does anybody know what i am actually meant to do.
01-06-2012, 08:40 PM
Thanks all it is interesting I like the idea of posting the wish list to myself sounds ..... right except postage is so expensive lol. I will give the Pendulum thing another go when i have chilled out abit from work over the weekend. I have tried cosmic ordering a couple of times after Katrina's instructions but nothing came from that.
07-06-2012, 10:03 PM
I tried the Pendulum again and got a strong response again wow this has helped so much as it is down to me and not somebody else feeding it. It has even helped me not to get readings and it is giving me comfort when i have had low times. I did when i was peaceful and carried out other peoples advise and gave thanks etc.
08-06-2012, 03:55 PM
Excellent Blondie - I fond as you get better and better at it, with the right wording of a question you will get the quick answers you need - and probably save on the sugar coated readings.

I'm trying to use mine more and stay away from readings for the time being too.

Best wishes xx
08-06-2012, 10:16 PM
I use my pendulum quite a lot.... although to be fair, its generally to find things I have misplaced. The more you use your pendulum the more accurate the response will be... also... one quick point, try and avoid asking the same question over and over, because you should trust the answer you get and see how things pan out with the answer, otherwise you can start getting conflicting answers... it was a tip I will always remember from a development workshop I went to about ten years ago now, and it has always stuck with me :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
10-06-2012, 04:53 PM
(08-06-2012 10:16 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  I use my pendulum quite a lot.... although to be fair, its generally to find things I have misplaced. The more you use your pendulum the more accurate the response will be... also... one quick point, try and avoid asking the same question over and over, because you should trust the answer you get and see how things pan out with the answer, otherwise you can start getting conflicting answers... it was a tip I will always remember from a development workshop I went to about ten years ago now, and it has always stuck with me :-)
Thanks I asked a couple of the same just to see if i would get the same answers and if it was working (if you know what i mean) but i had been thinking about it alot since i first did it and wanted to try again with more specific's. Something good happened today I was sitting on the sofa bored with TV and thought i would switch over to PTV I felt like i wanted to ask a question but when i turned over I thought NO i don't, whatever they would have said I wouldn't believe and trust in what i have done for myself so I feel good about me.
12-07-2012, 08:53 PM
Advise please recently was the first test for me with the Pendulum. I was told i would find out about my new job friday and i would not be offered the job but I did hear about it on the friday and I did get the job. Even though this is good news i feel a little weird towards the pendulum now as i feel it isn't working but it is so weird how i get yes or no's when i have not moved at all how can it do that but not be right if you know what i mean