Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kooma Testimonials
20-09-2019, 11:32 PM
Kooma Testimonials
I've posted bad feedback on some Kooma readers in the past that have been awful and they have always published it.

Last May I had a reading with Bev, the reading was not good it was like a counselling session than a psychic reading and I posted some negative feedback. It never got published, I did send Kooma a couple of emails asking why they ignored it that they never responded to.

So Kooma does ignore some bad feedback. I think it depends on what reader you post it about. Bev has got nothing but good reviews. .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2019, 08:42 AM
RE: Kooma Testimonials
I used to work for kooma a few years ago. I can't say my experience was that great, people put negative feedback on readers profiles just for the sake of it.In fact some stuff is really below the belt that you wonder why it is allowed. I've had it put on mine when I worked there which i felt was unwarranted for. I personally think psychic comps should do away with negative feedback. I never knew they rejected some feedback. If they do they should be fair with it if they do for one they should do the same for all of their readers.
21-09-2019, 11:42 AM
But I did not give any really bad detrimental feedback. I just stated that the reading was more of a counselling session and awarded two *. I had given worse feedback To two other readers prior to this. The negative feedback was put on quite speedily I may add. So just think it's weird why they rejected this.

At the end of the day, they have lost my custom because I haven't used any of their readers since. I always respected Kooma to put accurate feedback on. I guess there are some readers they don't like you too.
21-09-2019, 05:05 PM
I personally disagree that negative feedback shouldn't be left for readers, it's okay to see all the time good comments left for readers (which, let's face it, could mostly be disingenuous). I think that there should be a system where as long as there is a record that a user actually tried that reader they are welcome to leave honest feedback as long (of course) as it isn't abusive. I understand like Sabbie has experienced that readers can get some abusive scary customers, but sometimes genuinely - readers can be just as inappropriate, and it's nice to see varied feedback for a change instead of how amazing a reader is. It's good to have a bit of realistic reviewing going on, after all, we are the ones paying with our own money to these readers. Personally I don't even go by the reviews on the actual psychic sites, I find the reviews on here more 'free' and genuine.
21-09-2019, 08:30 PM
I do understand Virgo's point of view that the paying customer should have their say though i think the kooma management should monitor the feedback much more fairly. I've seen some horrific reviews put on there and i am surprised some of it even gets past. A genuine critical review is one thing but when they get bitchy and personal (which I've seen) that should not be allowed. The problem is when bad feedback is allowed the reader is put under pressure and they feel that they have to give the caller what they want to hear because they know if they don't deliver the caller will quite freely post something that will be damaging. So that may affect a realistic reading. It is disturbing to hear that some readers escape critical feedback. I'm sure this must be normal practice for kooma management yet it seems unfair. Kooma was the first comp who allowed bad reviews, others like psychic today, psychic future followed suit and even ata are starting to put some on. Psychic sofa, the circle and California psychics don't put any bad reviews on.
I do have readings on kooma myself. I like wild Spirit she's very in tune, Mat & Maurice are good too.
21-09-2019, 08:38 PM
(21-09-2019 08:30 PM)Sabbie Wrote:  I do understand Virgo's point of view that the paying customer should have their say though i think the kooma management should monitor the feedback much more fairly. I've seen some horrific reviews put on there and i am surprised some of it even gets past. A genuine critical review is one thing but when they get bitchy and personal (which I've seen) that should not be allowed. The problem is when bad feedback is allowed the reader is put under pressure and they feel that they have to give the caller what they want to hear because they know if they don't deliver the caller will quite freely post something that will be damaging. So that may affect a realistic reading. It is disturbing to hear that some readers escape critical feedback. I'm sure this must be normal practice for kooma management yet it seems unfair. Kooma was the first comp who allowed bad reviews, others like psychic today, psychic future followed suit and even ata are starting to put some on. Psychic sofa, the circle and California psychics don't put any bad reviews on.
I do have readings on kooma myself. I like wild Spirit she's very in tune, Mat & Maurice are good too.

There was a reader I was going to try on Kooma and around at least 5+ different usernames said that the reader was quite rude to them and their tone was unpolite. If it was one person I'd be willing to give the benefit of the doubt but various users saying someone was rude put me off and I took seriously as generally I'm calling in a vulnerable state (at the time) and upset enough so I expect a reader to be polite but honest. That's feedback which should be allowed. And I can't believe I'm defending readers here lol, but yes - they too can get false stick for giving someone negative news that they don't want to hear or just the customer being mentally unwell or unstable in their personality, and no reader should get abuse or shouting/swearing/screamed at, that's unacceptable. Sabbie, I don't know how you coped on the phonelines as it is because it must be hard going being on a phone and not knowing what to expect with any caller at any second, having a decent caller or having abuse. I mean yes readers have tested my patience or the small minority have been rude too, but I'd never start shouting abuse at a reader.
22-09-2019, 04:20 PM
I've also had feedback rejected from Kooma and told they use their discretion as to whether the review is suitable.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Stevie from Kooma Gwendolyn73 2 1,621 12-10-2018 10:11 PM
Last Post: Gwendolyn73
  michael ryan kooma Fargo 24 6,121 29-09-2018 11:45 AM
Last Post: pasha
  Where's Jess from Kooma ? little wing 1 1,105 14-09-2018 11:30 AM
Last Post: Star1973
  Sapphire from kooma Sianr 22 4,536 05-09-2018 10:06 PM
Last Post: donnaanderson1991@gmail.com