Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Daniel ,4553
22-09-2019, 02:43 PM
Thumbs Up Daniel ,4553
He’s lovely I really enjoyed our chat picked up the situation around me but I weren’t blown away by his psychic ability.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2019, 04:15 PM
RE: Daniel ,4553
Put off and won't use any reader that sports a models picture as Daniel has.
27-09-2019, 02:09 PM
(22-09-2019 04:15 PM)The Watchdog Wrote:  Put off and won't use any reader that sports a models picture as Daniel has.

I was going to have a reading with Daniel. Then I saw his picture, the same picture he uses on my hairdressers website. It's very off putting when psychic Sofa allow their readers to use fake profile pictures.
29-09-2019, 02:42 PM
I had a reading with Daniel ages ago, when he first turned up on ps. I think I ‘let fate decide’ because I’d have never chosen him and the reading was terrible. He sounded bored, kept repeating himself and slurred his words as though he’d had a skinful.
I did mention it to ps but as per, nothing was done.
06-10-2019, 11:54 AM
I had a reading with Daniel and never again, no psychic ability whatsoever and proceeded to tell me all about his sex life with his now ex boyfriend!!! Yes, that's right, he told me all about turning up at his door and having mad passionate sex with someone who is now his ex!
WTF!
Nothing about the reasons i was calling about, all about him, needless to say I hung up and did think about complaining but thought, what's the point!