Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
enchantment
14-02-2011, 06:38 AM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2011 10:59 AM by mecheeta.)
enchantment
Hi Enchantment has done some celebrity readings for 2011

http://jjmanagementpsychics.webs.com/cel...ctions.htm

Enchantment's Top 12 Celebrity Predictions For 2011

Enchantment has conducted the following predictions using a photograph only. When you hear about them, please get in touch and let us know and we will add the date.

George Michael

Prediction done on: 1 February 2011

George is going to get into trouble again!

He has not learned his lesson just yet.

I feel he will be in the news again for alcohol etc problems end Feb beginning of March 2011.

This time they are really going to through the book at him.

His long term relationship is coming to an end this year. Things will start flaring up around April 2011 time and I see the end of the relationship coming end of the summer time, Aug/Sept 2011.

George will hit rock bottom where his life is concerned, but through this ending and new start will emerge for him, this new start will be towards the end of the year.

Cheryl Cole

Prediction done on: 1 February 2011

Her relationship with Derek is ending spring time this year.

Cheryl will go to the US, loads of travel between UK and US during this year.

Next Album will be even more successful, should be coming out August 2011 time.

New relationship with down to earth person, more compatible, J initial, dark hair. Coming Nov/Dec 2011 time.

Cheryl will be going into acting and movies end of 2011.

Cheryl will change her look, shorter hair style, June 2011.

The name “Chris” keeps coming up as quite significantly for her.

Peter Andre

Prediction done on: 5 February 2011

Peter is determined to do things right in his current relationship.

Personal growth will be the main area of his life that he will work on. He is not the same person he was when he was with Katie Price. Peter is reassessing his life right now, taking things easy where his current relationship is concerned and working through his own emotional baggage. His views on life are totally different and this change is going to continue for a few months.

A lot of charity work coming in for him from June 2011 onwards.

His focused on his personal happiness.

New album out before Christmas 2011.

Within the next 6 months, Katie does something wrong, and Peter goes for full custody of the kids.

Alex Reid

Prediction done on: 7 February 2011

If Alex thinks he is going through rough times now, he better brace himself, especially where Katie is concerned, talk about hitting a man when he is down.

Secrets and lies are about to come out, before end of Feb 2011, some will be fiction made up by Katie.

I cannot see things turning around quickly for Alex. He will see light at the end of this tunnel end of summer time 2011.

Endings and time for reflection and contemplation is what this year is about for Alex. Next year 2012 he starts over again, slightly damaged, but intact.

Kerry Katona

She is back but not in a hectic or huge way. Expect to see Kerry on a reality TV show this year. Around the summer time.

She is wanting to rebuild herself and her reputation between April and August 2011.

Kerry’s personal love life is going great. I feel that she has meet her match in life.

Kerry will be concentrating more on her relationship and family between Oct and Dec 2011.

An engagement is on the cards for Kerry.

Colin Firth

This man is at the height of his career and this is set to continue with another block busting movie after July 2011.

After this he will be spending time with his family.

A holiday for a few weeks somewhere with beach and sun.

A well deserved time out.

Ashley Banjo From Dance Group Diversity

Predictions done on: 7 February 2011

I sense that this young man wants to do something different, this year. A talent show. I feel he is thinking of Britain Has Got Talent, judging. I feel it will be possible, not sure whether 2011 or 2012.

There will be a lot of reports about his love and private life coming into the press especially May and June 2011.

A reality show is another thing that is coming in for this celebrity this year.

Davina McCall

Predictions done on : 7 February 2011

New reality shows coming this year. Davina has been very hush hush about this.

Expect the story for this to be in the press by Aug 2011.

Another child, we will hear of pregnancy this year. May seem’s significant here.

Simon Cowell

Marriage will go ahead. But divorce within 5 Years.

Movie about his life coming in within 12 months.

X Factor will continue but Simon is thinking and planning another singing talent show.

This idea will be formulated and become reality within next 18 months.

Child will be born within next 24 months.

You can clearly see work is more important to Simon.

Stacey Solomon

Predictions done on: 8 February 2011

This girl, even though she did not win X Factor she is going places, and her celebrity status will grow this year in a huge way.

There will be a lot of presenter work coming in for her this year.

This presenter work will be on live and reality shows this year.

We will get to hear about a relationship which will be very much covered in the press before August.

A part in a movie comes in end of the year.

An Eastenders appearance, before August 2011.

Lacey Turner

Prediction done on: 8 February 2011

Pregnant - with a boy.

Short term series coming in before she gives birth.

Rest of the year Lacey will be concentrating on family and baby.

Around end Oct 2011 there will be new beginnings for Lacey.

I see Lacey going back to Eastenders before the end of the year.

Tinie Temper

Predictions done on: 8 February 2011

Boy has this man had a busy year, and it is not going to end.

Private life is going to be in the press this year.

Brit Awards that are coming up 15th February 2011, wins at least 3 awards.

Book and possible movie about his life, we will hear about this end of the year time.

Charity work during 2011.

He has not achieved the height of his career yet. There is so much more to come here. Quite a bit of work and appearances for this man in the US this year. Making songs with American artists.

Busy, busy, busy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enchantment is going to be attending The Brit Awards on 15th February 2011. Here are the nominees:

British Male Solo Artist:

Mark Ronson
Paul Weller
Plan B
Robert Plant
Tinie Tempah

British Female Solo Artist:

Cheryl Cole
Ellie Goulding
Laura Marling
Paloma Faith
Rumer

British Breakthrough Act:

Ellie Goulding
Mumford & Sons
Rumer
Tinie Tempah
The xx

British Group:

Biffy Clyro
Gorillaz
Mumford & Sons
Take That
The xx

British Single:

Alexandra Burke ft Pitbull - ‘All Night Long’
Cheryl Cole - 'Parachute'
Florence & The Machine - 'You've Got The Love'
Matt Cardle - 'When We Collide'
Olly Murs - 'Please Don't Let Me Go'
Plan B - 'She Said'
Scouting for Girls - 'This Ain't A Love Song'
Taio Cruz - 'Dynamite'
Tinie Tempah - 'Pass Out'
The Wanted - 'All Time Low'

British Album Of The Year:

Mumford & Sons - ‘Sigh No More’
Plan B - ‘The Defamation of Strickland Banks’
Take That - ‘Progress’
Tinie Tempah - ‘Disc-Overy’
The xx - ‘xx’

International Male Solo Artist:

Bruce Springsteen
Cee Lo Green
David Guetta
Eminem
Kanye West

International Female Solo Artist:

Alicia Keys
Katy Perry
Kylie Minogue
Rihanna
Robyn

International Breakthrough Act:

Bruno Mars
Glee Cast
Justin Bieber
The National
The Temper Trap

International Group:

Arcade Fire
Black Eyed Peas
Kings of Leon
The Script
Vampire Weekend

International Album:

Arcade Fire - 'The Suburbs'
Cee Lo Green - 'The Lady Killer'
Eminem - 'Recovery'
Katy Perry - 'Teenage Dream'
Kings of Leon - 'Come Around Sundown'

Critics’ Choice:

Jessie J

British Producer

Ethan Johns
John Leckie
Markus Dravs
Mike Pela
Stuart Price

Enchantment on the 9th February 2011 predicted the following results:

British Male Solo Artist: Tinie Tempah

British Female Solo Artist: Cheryl Cole

British Breakthrough Act: Tinie Tempah

British Group: Gorillaz

British Single: It is going to be very close, top one's will be Matt Cardle and Scouting for Girls and Tinie Tempah. My predictions is: Tinie Tempah

British Album of the year: It is again very close on this one, top two are: Take that and Tinie Tempah. My prediction is: Tinie Tempah

International Male Solo Artist: David Guetta

International Female Solo: This is going to be very close. Katy Perry and Rihanna My predictions is: Rihanna

International Breakthrough Act: This is going to be close. Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber. My prediction is: Bruno Mars

International Group: The Script

Welcome

Sign In or Register

Newest Members

Events & News

Psychic TV for Psychic Readings

NEW - Daily Guidance Subscription Service With Enchantment

For £1.50 a day subscription, you can recieve a daily guidance mantra from Enchantment direct to your mobile to help you get through your day. Text SKY (leave a space) then ENCHANTMENT to 87777. To stop the service text STOP to 87777. This is a subscription service.

NEW Crystal Clairity Psychic Readings

This is our new site specifically dedicated for all your psychic readings needs. You can choose to have your reading done in a variety of ways including MSN, Mobile, Landline, face to face and Email as well as pay online. For further details log on to http://www.crystalclairity.webs.com

NEW - THE JJ Managment Loyalty Card

We are always looking to bring the best to our clients and are happy to offer the new loyalty card. Each time you attend one of our events, get your card stamped and when you have collected all your stamps needed, you will get a FREE 20 Minute reading.

NEW - Gift Vouchers Now Available

Do you ever wonder what to get someone for a pressie?

How about a gift voucher for a Psychic Reading with your favourite psychics. Available in £20 for 20 Minutes or £30 for 30 minutes or £80 for 60 minutes. These are great gift ideas. Think of all the juicy information your friend / love one will be able to access. Call customer Services for further information.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2011, 01:33 PM
RE: enchantment
Does anyone know if any of these came true? I dont follow celebs and don't have a clue so I wouldn't know! But would be interesting to find out.
26-09-2011, 04:01 PM
(26-09-2011 01:33 PM)Cinnamongirl Wrote:  Does anyone know if any of these came true? I dont follow celebs and don't have a clue so I wouldn't know! But would be interesting to find out.

I think contacting Enchantment directly would give you the answer and she should know this is here..as she seems like you would get an honest answer from her
01-04-2012, 12:24 AM
WOW just looking up wether Enchantment got anything right above.
George Michael announced break up with partner in Aug 2011
Cheyl Cole split with Derek in May 2011
She did go to the US and did have a part in a film last year
Although she didn't cut her hair to my knoweldge
Kerry Katona was in Celeb Big Brother wasn't she? and she got engaged either late last year or early this year
Colin Firth did tinker taylor and was nominated for heaps of awards again
I don't think Lacy Turner has had a baby yet, but I might be wrong.
Simon hasn't got married yet - but it would be a good film to see if that comes true.
09-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Hi everyone.
I am new to this site but not new to psychic readings.

I just wanted to share my experiences with everyone.

I have had a few readings with Enchantment, both on the show and also privately.
I have been amazed time and time again with Enchantment's readings, amazed in the term of predictions coming true. I must be honest and sometimes the timings are a little off, but overall I have seen the outcomes come true.

What i like the most is that Enchantment handles each reading even if you have had a reading before, like it is the first time that she is reading for you. Enchantment does not fluf your reading, she makes it as clear as possible, and she makes sure that you understand the reading and what is meant.

I used to love watching Enchantment on the show, she always did something interesting and relatable, now a days the shows seem dull. I think Enchantment pushed the envelope in the tools that she used, not only was it interesting to watch but her readings were great.

I am not sure whether Enchantment is still on the show, I did not want to ask her, feel that is private thing.

But having said that, I think the show could do with her being back, to spark up the place a little.

I found Enchantment's website for anyone interested in having a reading with this psychic, she never disappoints.

http://www.enchantmentpsychic.webs.com
09-10-2012, 05:25 PM
(01-04-2012 12:24 AM)Angel Eyes Wrote:  WOW just looking up wether Enchantment got anything right above.
George Michael announced break up with partner in Aug 2011
Cheyl Cole split with Derek in May 2011
She did go to the US and did have a part in a film last year
Although she didn't cut her hair to my knoweldge
Kerry Katona was in Celeb Big Brother wasn't she? and she got engaged either late last year or early this year
Colin Firth did tinker taylor and was nominated for heaps of awards again
I don't think Lacy Turner has had a baby yet, but I might be wrong.
Simon hasn't got married yet - but it would be a good film to see if that comes true.

Wow Angel Eyes, thanks for taking the time to look into this. It is nice to see.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Enchantment...any reviews? Gem_0923 10 2,579 01-04-2016 07:15 PM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  any views on Aldo and/or enchantment Gem_0923 27 6,126 14-08-2013 11:34 PM
Last Post: IndigoJ
  Enchantment Ella Hardy 11 2,049 05-05-2013 04:34 PM
Last Post: Sidney
  Enchantment - Any Views White Feather 15 4,442 09-04-2013 07:29 PM
Last Post: hopeful